Trelawny he may die:
    Here's twenty thousand Cornish bold
    Will know the reason why
    And shall Trelawny live?
    And shall Trelawny die?
    Here's twenty thousand Cornish men
    Will know the reason why!

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Gool Peran Lowan - Happy St Piran's Day

Are you on LSD again?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Are you on LSD again?

I haven't done any drugs, legal or illegal for many, many years. I get that you hate Britain and are incredibly ignorant about our culture and history but I am not about to apologise for your ignorance. You could fit the amount of interest and genuine concern you have in the cultures and traditions that make up this country, on the back of a postage stamp. Think of it as an opportunity to celebrate something you pretend to give a shit about.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You voted against British sovereignty you daft fool and celebrate working class kids having a harder time in classrooms than migrant kids. Then have you not celebrated your Polish roots. Your passport might be British, but your soul is alien.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You voted against British sovereignty you daft fool and celebrate working class kids having a harder time in classrooms than migrant kids. Then have you not celebrated your Polish roots. Your passport might be British, but your soul is alien.
    My Dad grew up in Trekenner you idiot. My Mother on this side of the bridge. You have little idea about anything. Stick a pasty in your gob and learn to stfu for once
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beyond that, Beanz. Beyond that. We could do a DNA test and you know that mine would be more traditonally British than your own. Your fathers Jewish heritage is Polish. Or so we have been led to believe. Who knows with the twisted contours of your tongue.

And no I do not celebrate the suffering or demise of native cultures.

My initial comment was a mockery of a thread that NOBODY cared about. 'Are you on drugs?' is something one would ask a person into something nobody else is into.

And yet you gave me a sermon on how you haven't taken drugs for years, except the LSD one time of course, when you told us how amazing it was.

But yeah, we believe you, no drugs, no rage, and a full time carer except when working etc etc. Booze is a drug and you drink, so stop telling porkies.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beyond that, Beanz. Beyond that. We could do a DNA test and you know that mine would be more traditonally British than your own. Your fathers Jewish heritage is Polish. Or so we have been led to believe. Who knows with the twisted contours of your tongue.

My initial comment was a mockery of a thread that NOBODY cared about. 'Are you on drugs?' is something one would ask a person into something nobody else is into.

And yet you gave me a sermon on how you haven't taken drugs for years, except the LSD one time of course, when you told us how amazing it was.

But yeah, we believe you, no drugs, no rage, and a full time carer except when working etc etc. Booze is a drug and you drink, so stop telling porkies.
    Both my parents were born in the UK my Grandfather was not but my Mothers family goes back for hundreds of years here. There is no such thing as traditionally British that is just a fantasy you made up rather than engage with the complexities of this islands culture. You mock it and ignore it, deride it and yet you never celebrate it. Never get your hands dirty, never go and put your boots on the ground because you don't give a shit about it you racist prick. I was in Cornwall working at the weekend and people came all the way from Argentina and Peru and North America to celebrate traditions their relatives past down to them from the home country. Clueless, you really are ,and it harms this country when you present it to others as being as beige and narrow minded as you and you ignorant stupidity when it come to British culture.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Both my parents were born in the UK my Grandfather was not but my Mothers family goes back for hundreds of years here. There is no such thing as traditionally British that is just a fantasy you made up rather than engage with the complexities of this islands culture. You mock it and ignore it, deride it and yet you never celebrate it. Never get your hands dirty, never go and put your boots on the ground because you don't give a shit about it you racist prick. I was in Cornwall working at the weekend and people came all the way from Argentina and Peru and North America to celebrate traditions their relatives past down to them from the home country. Clueless, you really are ,and it harms this country when you present it to others as being as beige and narrow minded as you and you ignorant stupidity when it come to British culture.
    It harms the country when people like you push for open borders and Empire based superstates. That is a clear hatred of the sovereignty and integrity of the British nation. You voted against the British nation and laugh at suffering British children in schools. That is evil. You spit on patriots, you spit on traditionalism....unless it is some bollocks you sporadically shoot out like this.

I see you won't talk about your fathers side. Both of my parents, as flawed as those two are, have families going back hundreds of years. On my mothers side you have a family name going back to the early centuries after Christ within England and on my fathers side many hundreds of years of history. You don't get much more English than me no matter how much you would like to spin me choosing a career overseas for a decade or so.

It is in your genes and also in your thinking and as you see with my thinking now that I have all formal education and leftism wiped out of me, I am a patriot and have never been more proud to be English. Not just British, but especially English. It is something that can never be extinguished from within me and is my very essence, in fact my very line of work, my everything. I will never point back to Polish heritage or anything of the sort. I am English and that alone.

What was the point of this thread then? Nobody posted in it at all. It only came to life when I took the piss out of you with a sarcastic jibe that you took seriously because you have a mental defection.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It harms the country when people like you push for open borders and Empire based superstates. That is a clear hatred of the sovereignty and integrity of the British nation. You voted against the British nation and laugh at suffering British children in schools. That is evil. You spit on patriots, you spit on traditionalism....unless it is some bollocks you sporadically shoot out like this.

I see you won't talk about your fathers side. Both of my parents, as flawed as those two are, have families going back hundreds of years. On my mothers side you have a family name going back to the early centuries after Christ within England and on my fathers side many hundreds of years of history. You don't get much more English than me no matter how much you would like to spin me choosing a career overseas for a decade or so.

It is in your genes and also in your thinking and as you see with my thinking now that I have all formal education and leftism wiped out of me, I am a patriot and have never been more proud to be English. Not just British, but especially English. It is something that can never be extinguished from within me and is my very essence, in fact my very line of work, my everything. I will never point back to Polish heritage or anything of the sort. I am English and that alone.

What was the point of this thread then? Nobody posted in it at all. It only came to life when I took the piss out of you with a sarcastic jibe that you took seriously because you have a mental defection.
    I do not have a mental defection at all. I have lived for 49 years with aspergers and it has not held me back at all. The point of this thread is that people are entitled to be proud of who they are and yet you want to be able to dictate what is British and English form a point of supreme ignorance and amazing lack of engagement with this country. Britain has never been one thing just like England never has. This whole region was West Wales at one point for Christs sake. I don't blame you I pity how little you know about the country you think you are preserving when in reality it means nothing to you. If you are English you are in essence German the Brits were here a long time before the Angles and Saxons and those roots are not some dead thing. It is not just the inter-celtic festival every year that celebrates that history and culture it is an unbroken tradition in songs and dances for over a thousand years.

And here you are thinking because you once watched Dads Army and you teach English abroad that you are somehow more British than people actually living here. You are overcompensating mate. Nobody is buying it.

If you think you are doing much to prove how you are not a racist you are not really helping your cause
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not have a mental defection at all. I have lived for 49 years with aspergers and it has not held me back at all. The point of this thread is that people are entitled to be proud of who they are and yet you want to be able to dictate what is British and English form a point of supreme ignorance and amazing lack of engagement with this country. Britain has never been one thing just like England never has. This whole region was West Wales at one point for Christs sake. I don't blame you I pity how little you know about the country you think you are preserving when in reality it means nothing to you. If you are English you are in essence German the Brits were here a long time before the Angles and Saxons and those roots are not some dead thing. It is not just the inter-celtic festival every year that celebrates that history and culture it is an unbroken tradition in songs and dances for over a thousand years.

And here you are thinking because you once watched Dads Army and you teach English abroad that you are somehow more British than people actually living here. You are overcompensating mate. Nobody is buying it.

If you think you are doing much to prove how you are not a racist you are not really helping your cause
    I have just read a thousand page book on British history covering 2000 years. I do have some idea of how it has evolved.

Of course Britain is a collective of tribes, but those tribes over hundreds of years have formed an identity that is English, Scottish, Welsh, or Irish. Though some Irish of the North probably don't care much for the other other Island. Of course there are group differences. The Northerners will speak of the southern poofs. The Southerners will look at the North as raging vikings with spears. And on and on, but that is the same in any country. As a whole you know what English is and overseas especially there is an automatic understanding that even if from the north or south, that person is one of you. It will be the same with people from other countries as large spaces means differentiation, but typically language and cultural ties bond them. You have language, pubs, football, cricket, literature, it defines your culture. Everyone in the north will speak English as they will in the south, it is just they sound strange to one another, and they will have their football and all those other things. Maybe not football, then church on a Sunday. Or if not that Cricket in the field. Or if not that the voice of Morrissey. Or if not that then some chips and a pie. It is English.

And by extension I consider that in a slightly more distant way with the Americans or Australians etc, then further along the Europeans and on it goes. You seem to have this affinity for the Europeans, but I consider it stronger between Americans, Canadians and others. I look at Austrian food and think 'Eugh'. But Americans, Brits, Aussies, we all get one another much more and with Aussies we have cricket, with Canadians spelling, and with Americans a shared affinity for starting wars.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A Cornish pastie is a thing of beauty.
    Cornish cider is a thing of beauty.
    Cornish beaches are things of beauty.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information