Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  52
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Coronavirus a biological weapon?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Coronavirus a biological weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    You've nailed it with the Italy story, if this virus ( which is no worse than common flu - so we're being told ) is statistically not that bad then why put an entire country on lockdown?

Doesn't add up at all.

The few theories I've read about are that this virus originated in a lab linked to China's biowarfare programme, others think that the virus is actually a biological weapon engineered by the CIA as a way to wage war on China, Another is that the UK and US governments introduced the virus as a way to make money from a potential vaccine.

I don't really watch any mainstream news at all infact I watch Sky Sports News 9 times out of 10.

But from the figures and stats being put out there I find it absolutely 100% bullshit that it comes remotely close to having to lockdown an entire country of over 60 Million people.

Let's just leave aside the batshit conspiracy stuff. You have to put an entire country under quarantine when something spreads this quickly. It's overwhelming the Italian health service. They're already having to make decisions on who they're going to treat and who they're going to let die. Try reading some actual factual stuff instead of a load of fucking garbage.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...al-bed/607807/

And how this can impact a country like America:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...459003909.html

And this has never happened before? What about SARS, H1N1 and the rest of the coronaviruses we've seen just in the past couple of decades, all the other flu mutations.

This is an absolute fucking disaster. Nobody is going to come out of this ahead. There is no crazy conspiracy shit going on here, what this is is a virus that there is no herd immunity for and no vaccine and which is extremely contagious and which kills ten times more people than flu, which we have vaccines and massive herd immunity for/to already. We know where the virus came from and we know that it isn't man made. We know this. We worked it out. Try getting your information from the world's smart people instead of from the fucking dregs of the internet.

"We know this"

"Worlds smart people"

"We worked it out"

Did we? 🤔

Your just spouting the same shit that the mainstream media tells you and nothing more.

Your also trusting China's version of events.

China - the country that firewalls it's own people and brutally repatriates them in concentration camps for years until they do as they are told.

You should move there I reckon you'd fit right in simply because you are easily brainwashed.

Anyway prove to me beyond any doubt whatsoever that you know exactly how, where and when this virus started.

Then share with us all where you got your information from.
    Last edited by smashup; 03-12-2020 at 07:25 AM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The mainstream media are reporting what the experts and the people involved are telling them. The World Health Organisation had people on the ground in Wuhan as soon as the epidemic started and various labs have analysed and sequenced the DNA of the virus. This is not China's description of events, this is from a multinational team of professionals. For what it's worth, China is now claiming that the virus started in America. For what we've been told by the hundreds of top doctors and experts from multiple nations to be untrue would require hundreds of these top health professionals in the world, people whose lives have been dedicated to public health, to all be lying. Why would they do that? Seriously?

I an not easily brainwashed. I am not the one repeating garbage conspiracy theories he read on facebook or heard from some bloke down the pub. That to me is somebody easily persuaded. Don't you think?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your just spouting the same stories you've been told are true.
    Nobody on here knows how this virus started.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who do you know personally kirk that has died from it? one of the worst days so far for coronavirus was february tenth. on that day, one hundred & eight people in china died of coronavirus. but on the same day twenty six thousand, two hundred & eighty three people died of cancer. twenty four thousand, six hundred & forty one people died of heart disease. four thousand, three hundred died of heart disease. suicide, took twenty eight times more lives than the virus did. mosquitoes kill two thousand, seven hundred & forty people everyday. humans kill thirteen hundred people everyday & snakes kill one hundred & thirty seven people everyday. the hysteria is unwarranted. like the movie v for vendetta says "but the end result, the true genius of the plan, was the fear. fear became the ultimate tool of this government"
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What I'm spouting is reported fact according to hundreds of the world's top doctors and healthcare professionals who have dedicated their lives to tackling these kind of epidemics/pandemics. What reason would all of these people have to lie, to all tell the same lie? Can you answer the question? Isn't it fucking obvious that they're all just telling the truth?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

compartmentalization, soldiers don't know the battle plans, but the generals do, the soldiers are not privy to that knowledge. same with any corporation, those at the top know stuff the general workers don't, simple
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the fed pumped a huge amount of funds into the market today & it still tanked

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

israel will create a vaccine

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

What I'm spouting is reported fact according to hundreds of the world's top doctors and healthcare professionals who have dedicated their lives to tackling these kind of epidemics/pandemics. What reason would all of these people have to lie, to all tell the same lie? Can you answer the question? Isn't it fucking obvious that they're all just telling the truth?
    Hundreds of scientists haven proven it wasn't an accidentally leaked virus? How did they do that?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The P4 (highest level) Biosafety lab that's extremley close by is what people are finding suspicious.
    This P4 laboratory is believed to be a Biowarfare lab by a lot of people.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    israel will create a vaccine

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"It is a co-ordinated attack on China by the USA because the Americans owe them trillions. It is an excuse for full martial law and the enacting of a brutal population control campaign by the elite. It is caused by radiation from 5G masts." Etc etc

https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...o-wuhan-2020-3

The thing is that the Internet may be full of facts to refute unsubstantiated claims but it gives equal weight to the actual scientists and medical experts as anti-vaxers and flat earth believers.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Meanwhile in a lock down street in Tuscanny they lean out their windows and sing

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Thread Information