Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  52
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Is Coronavirus a biological weapon?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Coronavirus a biological weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Thanks in no small part to my own personal recommendations.... it seems our resident conspiracy theory expert TIC has found a new gig

Join me in congratulating our fellow Saddo member

Keep up the good work.
    i thank all of those that exposed the lies, so many turned out to be true, mk ultra, big brother, cia embedded in the media, cointelpro, operation north woods, iran-contra, nayirah, big tobacco, lysine price fixing, alcohol poisoning, contaminated vaccines, tuskegee syphilis, gulf of tonkin, hiding the effects of radiation exposure, fbi conspired with white house to oust john lennon, weather operation popeye, 19th century trust monopoly, black hand, steroids in baseball, glaxosmithkline, i can go on & on. the best cure for the coronavirus is to turn off your tv
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

the best cure for the coronavirus is to turn off your tv

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are all wrong. It is not no coronavirus at all, but 5G technology radiating all of us. We will all get sick when we put up these Huawei 5G poles.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the best cure for the coronavirus is to turn off your tv

you missed all the good stuff, forget all the times they have lied to you before, i'm sure they are telling the truth this time. who really has their head in the sand?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amir Khan believes it's this 5G thing.
    Pretty graphic rant this

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a9447951.html

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, Amir Khan is definitely an intelligent well-read and erudite commentator that we should all listen to.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Well, Amir Khan is definitely an intelligent well-read and erudite commentator that we should all listen to.
    People say those knockouts in his career have caused him no side effects. I beg to differ.

This should be the moment that Khan should retire from boxing now and join David Icke.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks in no small part to my own personal recommendations.... it seems our resident conspiracy theory expert TIC has found a new gig

Keep up the good work.
    i thank all of those that exposed the lies, so many turned out to be true, mk ultra, big brother, cia embedded in the media, cointelpro, operation north woods, iran-contra, nayirah, big tobacco, lysine price fixing, alcohol poisoning, contaminated vaccines, tuskegee syphilis, gulf of tonkin, hiding the effects of radiation exposure, fbi conspired with white house to oust john lennon, weather operation popeye, 19th century trust monopoly, black hand, steroids in baseball, glaxosmithkline, i can go on & on. the best cure for the coronavirus is to turn off your tv
    Were you at any of these events? Did you observe them? So you just take with faith all the documentation. Are there any pictures of the Statue of Liberty being put together? How do you know all this shit isn’t just info released to hide the major operations. Have you ever been fucked up by a vaccine? Were you in Vietnam when the shit went down? If you didn’t see it, how can you be so sure.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well if Amir Khan says Coronavirus is because of 5G, then that makes it crystal clear to me.
    It has FUCK ALL TO DO WITH 5G!
    Why would I take seriously the opinions and rants of someone that spends all his time trying to tap up transsexuals! The guy has lost the head big time. Why would anyone listen to this prick?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Keep up the good work.
    Were you at any of these events? Did you observe them? So you just take with faith all the documentation. Are there any pictures of the Statue of Liberty being put together? How do you know all this shit isn’t just info released to hide the major operations. Have you ever been fucked up by a vaccine? Were you in Vietnam when the shit went down? If you didn’t see it, how can you be so sure.
    i'm more sure of these than you are about god & his dick. that's some bullshit faith. i follow the documentation but the only person in this world that you can 100% trust is yourself. i don't know why you are talking about the statue of liberty. i have never been fucked up by a vaccine, but my nephew, my sisters son died two days after receiving one, his health deteriorated that night after his shots. never went to nam but served two years in iraq for my country

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information