Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  52
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Coronavirus a biological weapon?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Coronavirus a biological weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    there's a biological research lab with a similar logo as the umbrella corporation from resident evil right in the city where the coronavirus originated, and corona in an anagram for racoon
    You are a moron.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shanghai and wuhan are pretty close(:S) and corona misses a c but apart from that it all checks out... Resident evil 8 confirmed!

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    there's a biological research lab with a similar logo as the umbrella corporation from resident evil right in the city where the coronavirus originated, and corona in an anagram for racoon
    You are a moron.
    you are a whiny cunt, have a laugh once in awhile
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    @Alpha

What are your views on this thread topic?
    I could speculate:

I see the Hegelian dialectic of problem, reaction, solution playing out. There is so much dis-info out there. Kind of a War of the World's situation going on, with the media increasing panic.

I would advise anyone with young families to be cautious, exercise good hygiene practices and use your common sense. Continue to live your life as normal, a clean, courteous individual. Live and let live. I don't agree with a 3rd party (government) telling us what we can and can't do. The only good coming out of the closures, is that the indoctrination zones (schools) are closed, keep it that way.

It is convenient how this virus has shut down the massive protests that were taking place around the world, in an instant, although I hear the yellow vests remain defiant.

I see huge wealth transfers taking place, and new legislation to increase the control and power over us. The saying "Never let a serious (possibly engineered) crisis go to waste" comes to mind, and I see this 'crisis' being used to try and fast track certain agendas such as a Cashless Society, Medical Marshall Law, Mandatory Vaccines etc, among others. This could be the next Pearl Harbor, the next 9/11, remember all the freedoms we lost after 9/11?

The way that you prevent all these distasteful possibilities is to use your personal initiative and your compassion for others to do the right thing. If you give government the chance to step in with heavy handed Draconian measures, they will. Freedom means you have the opportunity to solve problems without the clumsy blundering help of big brother.

I also see actwhores like Hanks pushing the narrative. I'd say stack up on food and ammo, and keep your families safe. Be kind to 1 another, the 1 thing you can never kill off is the spirit of humanity.

Some good points that are similar to this video
    Anyone seen this David Icke interview yet?
    It's an interesting watch

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not a fan of Icke myself, he tends to talk about stuff that is difficult to prove, reptilians for example and tends to fall into the dis-info, controlled opposition crowd for me. In saying that, like most controlled ops, they do mix in bits of truth.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not a fan of Icke myself, he tends to talk about stuff that is difficult to prove, reptilians for example and tends to fall into the dis-info, controlled opposition crowd for me. In saying that, like most controlled ops, they do mix in bits of truth.
    I think Icke is pretty brave. He was calling out leading figures by name in his books years ago for sex crimes and nobody took him on over any of it. He is quite out there at times, but on politics I find him to be generally pretty fair.

I am not a fan of anyone as such but can see the merit in what someone is trying to do. Society is so conditioned by buzz words and I see Icke is now getting anti semite thrown at him. It is nonsense of course. It usually is. You tell a truth too close to the bone and the buzzwords come out to demonize and deflect. A well worn strategy.

Racist for saying China Virus is the latest. Piss off! 🙄

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Icke is absolutely not at all brave. He is a disaster capitalist, an a empty vessel, not hugely different from scum like PJW and his INFOWARS Daddy Alex Jones. Even back in the early nineties when i first read his books Icke was incredibly ignorant and always much more worried about lining his own pockets and making excuses for the actual establishment bastards out there fucking it up for everyone. He is a convenient excuse to do nothing and remain a simpering coward blaming some uncontrollable vague force for everything and maintaining the status quo. Sucking up to the Elite whilst pretending that you are some kind of opposition by playing baby conspiracy games with other teenage nerds inventing a deep state that absolves the actual bastards of any responsibility. It is a kind of treason to be honest.

There is no need for a conspiracy it is happening now right in front of your eyes. Trump is not like Icke and boot licking idiots on here insist just some innocent front man put out there to take the flack. Just like Bush and Blair and Obama and the Clintons used things like 9/11, the invasion of Iraq and the wars in the Middle East and against 'Terror' to push back your liberties and to make themselves rich and shore up the feudal walls of their castles. Trump and Boris are doing the same with this very real virus. They will bankroll the same polluting globalist corporations and watch the working man and woman die on their feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niwNTI9Nqd8&feature=youtu.be
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I think Icke is pretty brave. He was calling out leading figures by name in his books years ago for sex crimes and nobody took him on over any of it. He is quite out there at times, but on politics I find him to be generally pretty fair.

I am not a fan of anyone as such but can see the merit in what someone is trying to do. Society is so conditioned by buzz words and I see Icke is now getting anti semite thrown at him. It is nonsense of course. It usually is. You tell a truth too close to the bone and the buzzwords come out to demonize and deflect. A well worn strategy.

Racist for saying China Virus is the latest. Piss off! 🙄
    Like I said, controlled opposition agents do mix in bits of truth, to build a following, then they spread their dis-info.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Racist for saying China Virus is the latest.
    Can they still use Russian collusion?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Racist for saying China Virus is the latest.
    Can they still use Russian collusion?
    Ooh touche!

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

boot licking idiots on here
    Ad hominem.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If coronavirus is a bio weapon it has very bad aim

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    If coronavirus is a bio weapon it has very bad aim
    If leaked from a lab perhaps just an experimental form that accidentally got out. Maybe not a weapon, but something dangerous that should not be out there.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

boot licking idiots on here
    Ad hominem.

Ha! Hardly. There are few more appropriate terms to describe the behaviour of those who pretend that Trump (Himself the king of Ad Hominem attacks) is not responsible for his own behaviour or lack of action. You are as usual just employing the same fallacious arguments as you always have, rather than addressing anything discussed in my post. There is plenty there to keep the thread on track but you feel compelled to make it personal in order to avoid engaging with facts.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information