Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  52
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Is Coronavirus a biological weapon?

Share/Bookmark

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Coronavirus a biological weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    You've nailed it with the Italy story, if this virus ( which is no worse than common flu - so we're being told ) is statistically not that bad then why put an entire country on lockdown?

Doesn't add up at all.

The few theories I've read about are that this virus originated in a lab linked to China's biowarfare programme, others think that the virus is actually a biological weapon engineered by the CIA as a way to wage war on China, Another is that the UK and US governments introduced the virus as a way to make money from a potential vaccine.

I don't really watch any mainstream news at all infact I watch Sky Sports News 9 times out of 10.

But from the figures and stats being put out there I find it absolutely 100% bullshit that it comes remotely close to having to lockdown an entire country of over 60 Million people.

Let's just leave aside the batshit conspiracy stuff. You have to put an entire country under quarantine when something spreads this quickly. It's overwhelming the Italian health service. They're already having to make decisions on who they're going to treat and who they're going to let die. Try reading some actual factual stuff instead of a load of fucking garbage.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...al-bed/607807/

And how this can impact a country like America:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...459003909.html

And this has never happened before? What about SARS, H1N1 and the rest of the coronaviruses we've seen just in the past couple of decades, all the other flu mutations.

This is an absolute fucking disaster. Nobody is going to come out of this ahead. There is no crazy conspiracy shit going on here, what this is is a virus that there is no herd immunity for and no vaccine and which is extremely contagious and which kills ten times more people than flu, which we have vaccines and massive herd immunity for/to already. We know where the virus came from and we know that it isn't man made. We know this. We worked it out. Try getting your information from the world's smart people instead of from the fucking dregs of the internet.

"We know this"

"Worlds smart people"

"We worked it out"

Did we? 🤔

Your just spouting the same shit that the mainstream media tells you and nothing more.

Your also trusting China's version of events.

China - the country that firewalls it's own people and brutally repatriates them in concentration camps for years until they do as they are told.

You should move there I reckon you'd fit right in simply because you are easily brainwashed.

Anyway prove to me beyond any doubt whatsoever that you know exactly how, where and when this virus started.

Then share with us all where you got your information from.
    Last edited by smashup; 03-12-2020 at 07:25 AM.

Thread Information