Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Are u getting wuhan virus overload

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guys stop arguing time to pull together this is a difficult for everyone the majority will survive this virus others will not .
    There will be a strain on people having little freedom it's a small price to pay I HOPE YOU ALL KEEP WELL AND SAFE Rich.🙂

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have hobbies. I do apologize and won't say that again.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    How frickin dare u

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Notice in late March I said wuhan virus here it created no controversy, at least on saying wuhan

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    How frickin dare u
    Fancy a Romcom and a bucket of popcorn?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Notice in late March I said wuhan virus here it created no controversy, at least on saying wuhan
    I feel for you. Still nobody has called you a racist for using it. You must be tearing your hair out and crying into your cornflakes in exasperation.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I feel for you. Still nobody has called you a racist for using it. You must be tearing your hair out and crying into your cornflakes in exasperation.
    Have a go at Gandalf for saying he doesn't get bored.

Have a go at walrus just posting what's on his mind.

It's quite obvious that THEY are the "shit stirrers"

And I'm certain you'll be dismissive of my taking the time to point this out. I'm going to go ahead and apologize to @Dia bando sorry my man, I'm not trying to start shit, just making an observation of who exactly is stirring the turd. It ain't Gandalf, it ain't Walrus, it ain't TitoFan, and it ain't me.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's true. My never being bored set off Beanz. I have no idea why. Books, learning, guitar. How can one be bored? Get a hobby.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not so much for me. I do periodically watch the news, but otherwise am just keeping busy. Truth is for us, we have to keep working and so we are adapting on the fly. In some ways it means working even harder as I have to master new techniques and methods.

Otherwise I do not do boredom. If you are bored in a world with books, exercise, learning and all the entertainment we have I don't know what to say. Life is too short to cram it all in. I never get bored.

People are freaking, but remember the bell curve. It always tapers towards the end.
    I was saying I do not get bored. Yet even that will set you off. Chicken in a bucket.
    And yes, I post for fun. If it was boring I wouldn't. Apart from you there is a decent group here, several of whom I speak to privately. That's the fun side.

Memphis is wrong. I do not like fighting with you. Would prefer you would just not fight on the main boards as was asked.

Simple as that.

And no, when you can stimulate the brain how could you ever be bored? Should I pretend to be bored? ������
    I have only ever eaten chicken in a bucket once in my life. Not my thing and I certainly would not drive out to a military base to get it because of some lame addiction unlike ..?

And no of course you don't have to pretend to be bored, but to be quite frank it is what most of your posting comes across like. You have admitted having more free time than most and so you could perhaps share you expert tips on not going out

Like you i have literally thousands of books in the house, hundreds in shelves in four rooms, and i have read every single one, at least once. I have films that i am editing and plenty of writing projects and websites to maintain and overhaul. Today i printed out loads of worksheets for the grand kids because my daughter is more at home on a farm than in a classroom, but I digress and have strayed away from us, and back to the thread subject, so apologies

The point is not everyone is like you or me and for them it will be shite. Seriously though it is not even a week for most people and they are already moaning so who knows what it will be like in a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

And I'm certain you'll be dismissive of my taking the time to point this out. I'm going to go ahead and apologize to @Dia bando sorry my man, I'm not trying to start shit, just making an observation of who exactly is stirring the turd. It ain't Gandalf, it ain't Walrus, it ain't TitoFan, and it ain't me.
    That's true. My never being bored set off Beanz. I have no idea why. Books, learning, guitar. How can one be bored? Get a hobby.
    Rather than bore the rest of the forum shitless why can you guys not just stop compulsively lying. It surely can not be that hard to do?

So you can see i was not having a go at Gandalf for saying he was not bored at all. He told you that to play the victim, but the simple truth is that he made it up. My reply is perfectly civil and clear and yet he is disappointed that mentioning 'The Bell Curve' did not set me off, and so had to make up the lie that it did.

The same as you lying about not liking arguing with me or not being the ones who shit stir and yet there are countless threads started with my name in the header in which you can't stop posting. In fact it has got to the point now where you just all make stuff up all the time in order to avoid facing the truth. I am not starting threads slagging off other posters or making pie charts or pretending that i am being oppressed.

The truth is all four of you sound very bored
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guys let's not argue this is a moment in time to be United what's happening is a terrible disaster I am not looking forward to what awaits me in work I hope it's not going to be as bad as I think.!
    In work it's a bit surreal it seems normal but it's not three key workers in our house so we are out working.
    Went to the local CO OP to get some bits for my sister who is 75 on the way back dropped my granddaughters eggs off and birthday presents knock the door got into the had little chat social distance.
    Then drove home stopped in my sister's dropped off her shopping little chat social distance.
    Drove home cut my back lawn staying in till Tuesday work for my wife and son both working the weekend.
    Guys stay safe I mean it put things into perspective I had four glasses of wine last night stressed guys.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not so much for me. I do periodically watch the news, but otherwise am just keeping busy. Truth is for us, we have to keep working and so we are adapting on the fly. In some ways it means working even harder as I have to master new techniques and methods.

Otherwise I do not do boredom. If you are bored in a world with books, exercise, learning and all the entertainment we have I don't know what to say. Life is too short to cram it all in. I never get bored.

People are freaking, but remember the bell curve. It always tapers towards the end.
    I was saying I do not get bored. Yet even that will set you off. Chicken in a bucket.
    And yes, I post for fun. If it was boring I wouldn't. Apart from you there is a decent group here, several of whom I speak to privately. That's the fun side.

Memphis is wrong. I do not like fighting with you. Would prefer you would just not fight on the main boards as was asked.

Simple as that.

And no, when you can stimulate the brain how could you ever be bored? Should I pretend to be bored? ������
    I have only ever eaten chicken in a bucket once in my life. Not my thing and I certainly would not drive out to a military base to get it because of some lame addiction unlike ..?

And no of course you don't have to pretend to be bored, but to be quite frank it is what most of your posting comes across like. You have admitted having more free time than most and so you could perhaps share you expert tips on not going out

Like you i have literally thousands of books in the house, hundreds in shelves in four rooms, and i have read every single one, at least once. I have films that i am editing and plenty of writing projects and websites to maintain and overhaul. Today i printed out loads of worksheets for the grand kids because my daughter is more at home on a farm than in a classroom, but I digress and have strayed away from us, and back to the thread subject, so apologies

The point is not everyone is like you or me and for them it will be shite. Seriously though it is not even a week for most people and they are already moaning so who knows what it will be like in a month.

Rather than bore the rest of the forum shitless why can you guys not just stop compulsively lying. It surely can not be that hard to do?

So you can see i was not having a go at Gandalf for saying he was not bored at all. He told you that to play the victim, but the simple truth is that he made it up. My reply is perfectly civil and clear and yet he is disappointed that mentioning 'The Bell Curve' did not set me off, and so had to make up the lie that it did.

The same as you lying about not liking arguing with me or not being the ones who shit stir and yet there are countless threads started with my name in the header in which you can't stop posting. In fact it has got to the point now where you just all make stuff up all the time in order to avoid facing the truth. I am not starting threads slagging off other posters or making pie charts or pretending that i am being oppressed.

You seem to think me never being bored is a superiority thing: 'Oh look at Gandalf with his books'. But I just like reading books of an evening and that is all it is. Just a hobby.

I am actually upset that I am not doing many hobbies lately. Just so busy learning new things to just do my work. I have been on the same chaper all week! That never happens, but it is my fault too as I read weird stuff that can hurt a tired head.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Simple as that.

You seem to think me never being bored is a superiority thing: 'Oh look at Gandalf with his books'. But I just like reading books of an evening and that is all it is. Just a hobby.

I am actually upset that I am not doing many hobbies lately. Just so busy learning new things to just do my work. I have been on the same chaper all week! That never happens, but it is my fault too as I read weird stuff that can hurt a tired head.
    Wow.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Simple as that.

Wow.
    I know. Rather incredible. I do have,easier books but when I start I have to finish. A bit OCD that way. Apparently Hitler had OCD..........🧐

Thread Information