I don’t mean to flood the place with the Chinese virus talk but this crap is getting crazy. Yes it’s scary as hell and absolutely horrible for people who contract it and their families. All the restrictions being put in place are important to keep up with but I’ve always been a news junky and this 24-7 reporting on it, in print, TV and Internet is intense. Even my favorite watch forum is loaded with it.

I know the easy answer is change the channel but if I’m sitting home during the day I can’t watch movies or shows I feel like it’s a waste so I keep the news on. All my nighttime conspiracy radio shows are covid, every paper I pick up is covid. Everything closing. Granted this is historical I doubt any of us have seen anything like this, world wide, before but damn it’s intense.

I gotta do a little shopping today as I’m completely out of soda and a few things, can’t say I’m scared but I never but this much thought into a small trip to the store. What are you guys doing to distract? I’ve been doing a lot of cleaning but I’m still on antibiotics and they always kick my ass. Fortunately I’m on my last day.

So I’m starting to read more. Going to change all the oil on my lawn equipment. Cleaning and organizing. Maybe try playing ps4 but I get bored or frustrated with that. Have a Cadillac I gotta get running to sell but that involves shopping. I don’t know it’s really screwed up times maybe I should just get a bunch of Xanax and whiskey and stay half lucid till it’s over.