Since boxing is on a hiatus, we might as well have other random discussions. Rank in order the top 5 fights you would make if you could. There are no rules for this. The fights don’t even have to make realistic sense. It doesn’t even necessarily mean that they are the best fights to be made (like best be best). You could want a fight because it would be the most action packed or you just want to see a certain fighter get beaten. Just say the fight and the weight (or catch weight) it would be fought at.

Spence vs Crawford at Welterweight

I think this is the whole package. A career defining win for either fighter that I think would be really fun. Spence is relentless but Crawford is mean. Great fight.

Loma vs Mikey at Lightweight

Mikey proved that he still has a punch at welterweight. He might be semi weight drained, but it would be a very skillful match even if not the most action packed. They are two of the most highly skilled boxers at the moment.

Inoue vs Nery at Bantamweight

Action packed fight against two good fighters. Inoue proved that he is tough against Donaire. Nery is a buzz saw. Would love to see this.

Inoue vs Navarrete at Super Bantamweight

Basically the same as above. It might be a little high for Inoue, but I’m thinking that his skill might be able to overcome the bigger Navarrete.

Beterbiev vs Bivol

Beterbiev is a monster, but Bivol is a very good boxer. I think it would be a fun fight and either one who won would prove to be a legit top fighter in the sport.

There are tons of fights I could pick, but I think these are the ones I would choose if I could just pick.