Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lock down.

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    this is the keep dancing orlando video i was referring to, after the pulse nightclub shooting

big disconnect eh?
    There is certainly no social distancing there and no masking up.
    this was in 2016, after a nightclub shooting in orlando, forty nine people were killed, the dancing by these cops was just what the city needed
    I was in a rush and clicked straight on the vid. Ta for the correction. It is a bit weird.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    @TIC, I would like to see the videos. I will give them a view later.
    here is a sample

tik tok is full of them. just search nurses dancing for covid on youtube & loads will show up. so overwhelmed, so overworked, so much death & infection, described as warzones by the mainstream. i'm sure most of us have been around someone that has died, i can say 100% we weren't acting like these clowns
    https://twitter.com/AnandDoobay/stat...07946638077952
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1248530089693843456

They are literally celebrating exubating a patient. When 51% of patients admitted to ICU die you can see why they would celebrate every life saved. If you think they are clowns then what does that make you?
    there are loads of these, they are supposed to be overwhelm, overworked, in warzones with all this death around. i'm not surprised you can't see the bullshit

You are just proving your own stupidity again. You say you are not American so where are you?

Here in the UK most of us by now know of people who are affected directly by the virus or have family, friends and/or colleagues who work in hospitals or as paramedics etc who can relate to us directly exactly what is happening from direct experience every day. And yet you are telling us to dismiss their first hand accounts and believe you with your deluded rambling.

The only reason you are not surprised that I don't believe you, is because you make massive assumptions about people you know next to nothing about, and have been very quick to call many posters here cowards and babies. It smacks of desperation and a real disconnect with the real world and a reliance on cosy conspiracy theories which make you feel safe and that you repeat in order to make yourself appear more interesting than you really are.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

I can with 1,000,000,000% certainty tell you SOMEBODY has a family member suffering with the Chinese coronavirus.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here is a sample

tik tok is full of them. just search nurses dancing for covid on youtube & loads will show up. so overwhelmed, so overworked, so much death & infection, described as warzones by the mainstream. i'm sure most of us have been around someone that has died, i can say 100% we weren't acting like these clowns

They are literally celebrating exubating a patient. When 51% of patients admitted to ICU die you can see why they would celebrate every life saved. If you think they are clowns then what does that make you?
    there are loads of these, they are supposed to be overwhelm, overworked, in warzones with all this death around. i'm not surprised you can't see the bullshit

You are just proving your own stupidity again. You say you are not American so where are you?

Here in the UK most of us by now know of people who are affected directly by the virus or have family, friends and/or colleagues who work in hospitals or as paramedics etc who can relate to us directly exactly what is happening from direct experience every day. And yet you are telling us to dismiss their first hand accounts and believe you with your deluded rambling.

The only reason you are not surprised that I don't believe you, is because you make massive assumptions about people you know next to nothing about, and have been very quick to call many posters here cowards and babies. It smacks of desperation and a real disconnect with the real world and a reliance on cosy conspiracy theories which make you feel safe and that you repeat in order to make yourself appear more interesting than you really are.
    Of course he's American demonizing health workers guys a fucking dick a money driven dip shit what goods money your fucking dead.
    Economys pick up the dead don't rise to spend money a bloody stupid idiot Beanz.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here is a sample

you are the stupid one. where i am is nunya. i don't give a fuck what you believe, just don't force me to believe the bullshit. you are a coward & a baby. if your wife died & they saved my girl & i caught the nurses dancing around like that i would tell them to show some fucking respect for the dead & their loved ones. let me know when one of your loved ones dies so i can organize a dance routine for ya. people die everyday, there are far higher causes of death that have never shutdown the world
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here is a sample

you are the stupid one. where i am is nunya. i don't give a fuck what you believe, just don't force me to believe the bullshit. you are a coward & a baby. if your wife died & they saved my girl & i caught the nurses dancing around like that i would tell them to show some fucking respect for the dead & their loved ones. let me know when one of your loved ones dies so i can organize a dance routine for ya. people die everyday, there are far higher causes of death that have never shutdown the world

Wow
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I can with 1,000,000,000% certainty tell you SOMEBODY has a family member suffering with the Chinese coronavirus.
    i can with 1,000,000,000% certainty tell you SOMEBODY has a family member they have been told is suffering with the Chinese coronavirus
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    here is a sample

Of course he's American demonizing health workers guys a fucking dick a money driven dip shit what goods money your fucking dead.
    Economys pick up the dead don't rise to spend money a bloody stupid idiot Beanz.
    demonizing those health workers that are showing no respect for the dead or their loved ones. all this death, i know, lets do a dance routine. you fucking dick. i don't need money i can go bush anytime & be fine. try to make sense when you type tonto because this pigeon english bullshit is grating

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here is a sample

Wow
    i know right? i'll start working on my routine for ya now, you'll love it. be sure to let me know, maybe we can get the whole saddoboxing gang together to make it extra special

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here is a sample

Wow
    i know right? i'll start working on my routine for ya now, you'll love it. be sure to let me know, maybe we can get the whole saddoboxing gang together to make it extra special
    Gonna need proof of this dance routine. Shall we say a Youtube video? Get cracking.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here is a sample

Wow
    Not fighting here, but kind of true. I don't think I would dance knowing others are dying. That is weird behavior. You would usually say 'it is lacking in empathy'.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here is a sample

Wow
    Not fighting here, but kind of true. I don't think I would dance knowing others are dying. That is weird behavior. You would usually say 'it is lacking in empathy'.
    Yes I think both you and TIC are massively lacking in empathy. Shockingly so.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    here is a sample

Wow
    Gonna need proof of this dance routine. Shall we say a Youtube video? Get cracking.
    no can do kemosabe, i'm going to save it to live stream at the service. since the families won't be allowed to come together they will really appreciate the energy of a live performance

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here is a sample

Wow
    we aren't the cunts shockingly acting the fool with no respect for the dead or their loved ones. you are to stupid to see the disconnect here

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here is a sample

Wow
    I am sorry for not dancing when people die. I must improve my moves. Thank you for improving me.

Thread Information