Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lock down.

had a look at all those nurses laughing yet? big disconnect right? celebrating for what? over five thousand people had died in new york up to that point, & they are out there having a blast
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A blast your a idiot have you ever delt with death how old are you grow up really man I bet you could not nurse a goldfish.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am sorry with you being a fucking idiot you have me beat on experience.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    A blast your a idiot have you ever delt with death how old are you grow up really man I bet you could not nurse a goldfish.
    watch the video, twenty seven minutes, looks like fun to me you idiot, just bury your head. yes people around me have died & i wasn't out on the streets laughing & taking selfies when they did
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am sorry with you being a fucking idiot you have me beat on experience.
    so you think what those nurses were doing in that video was appropriate with all the death going on around them? you fucking idiot

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's your line of work tell us all.?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Over 800 people died from Covid-19 in the UK today less than 50 will have died from the flu. If lockdown had not been enforced this year alone around half a million would die.

That is not counting care home deaths and those dying at home from Covid - 19. You don't even have to watch TV to inform yourself.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why is that relevant? i wouldn't be out on the street, laughing & smiling with people dying all around me, like they were on that video. big disconnect right?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Over 800 people died from Covid-19 in the UK today less than 50 will have died from the flu. If lockdown had not been enforced this year alone around half a million would die.

That is not counting care home deaths and those dying at home from Covid - 19. You don't even have to watch TV to inform yourself.
    tuberculosis didn't shutdown the world

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    why is that relevant? i wouldn't be out on the street, laughing & smiling with people dying all around me, like they were on that video. big disconnect right?
    Drug dealer maybe

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Drug dealer maybe
    again not relevant. watch the video. big disconnect right? nurses laughing & smiling with death all around them. doesn't that seem strange to you? watch the whole video. see their reactions when asked about dead bodies

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=TIC;1548376]
    Drug dealer maybe
    again not relevant. watch the video. big disconnect right? nurses laughing & smiling with death all around them. doesn't that seem strange to you? watch the whole video. see their reactions when asked about dead bodies[/QUOT
    Right mush again you don't deal with death do you and it's in America if it's on your doorstep were ever it may be? enough said it's it's over three thousand miles away across the Atlantic.
    What do want crying imagine going into work everyday facing what them nurses face ! you have not a clue I would imagine they do there best the amount of death is overwhelm in before knocking them step onto there shoes go on big man you would not last the day I have wasted enough of my time in my life on idiots you are just one more to add to the list 😙

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Anyone taken a gander at the revised models predicting deaths due to the Chinese coronavirus? Fairly interesting

I noticed in the U.S. they're revising the numbers downward, now down to some 60 thousand. Let's hope and pray that's the case.... maybe even lower if possible.
    As opposed to earlier numbers predicting hundreds of thousands of deaths. 60K is equal to the Flu WITH a vaccine.....just sayin'
    That's where I have been coming from with this. Sure, it can be terrible and is infectious, but 2.5 million die a year in the US. Do we keep the OD numbers on the screen 24/7? That's 200,000 a month who die and that is NORMAL.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also in terms of context the global population was much smaller in 1918 when the Spanish flu wreaked serious devastation. And you know what? In the 21st century we have CNN back and forth on the point of masks and the WHO making it up as they go along.....yet look at these people from 1918 and consider what they thought of masks. Their masks were just not as well tested as ours today.

https://designyoutrust.com/2020/03/h...-in-the-1910s/

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Dia bando;1548397]
    Drug dealer maybe
    again not relevant. watch the video. big disconnect right? nurses laughing & smiling with death all around them. doesn't that seem strange to you? watch the whole video. see their reactions when asked about dead bodies[/QUOT
    Right mush again you don't deal with death do you and it's in America if it's on your doorstep were ever it may be? enough said it's it's over three thousand miles away across the Atlantic.
    What do want crying imagine going into work everyday facing what them nurses face ! you have not a clue I would imagine they do there best the amount of death is overwhelm in before knocking them step onto there shoes go on big man you would not last the day I have wasted enough of my time in my life on idiots you are just one more to add to the list 😙
    you are a fucking idiot. i said there were nurses laughing & smiling, no social distancing. the main stream media was making it out to be a war zone in new york. those nurses walked out of that building with possibly contaminated clothing, not all were wearing masks or gloves. the deaths in new york at that date was over five thousand people. yet here are these clowns acting the fool & celebrating while all this death is going on around them. you can't be that stupid to not see the disconnect or maybe you are. i don't want them crying but that behavior in what the main stream described as a war zone was off base. i agree the deaths should be overwhelming, i wouldn't be out on the street, with possibly contaminated clothing, not wearing a mask or gloves, not practicing social distancing & laughing & smiling. if you can't see that is not normal then you are a complete idiot

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information