Default Re: Lock down.

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    @TIC, I would like to see the videos. I will give them a view later.
    here is a sample

tik tok is full of them. just search nurses dancing for covid on youtube & loads will show up. so overwhelmed, so overworked, so much death & infection, described as warzones by the mainstream. i'm sure most of us have been around someone that has died, i can say 100% we weren't acting like these clowns
    https://twitter.com/AnandDoobay/stat...07946638077952
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1248530089693843456

They are literally celebrating exubating a patient. When 51% of patients admitted to ICU die you can see why they would celebrate every life saved. If you think they are clowns then what does that make you?
    there are loads of these, they are supposed to be overwhelm, overworked, in warzones with all this death around. i'm not surprised you can't see the bullshit

You are just proving your own stupidity again. You say you are not American so where are you?

Here in the UK most of us by now know of people who are affected directly by the virus or have family, friends and/or colleagues who work in hospitals or as paramedics etc who can relate to us directly exactly what is happening from direct experience every day. And yet you are telling us to dismiss their first hand accounts and believe you with your deluded rambling.

The only reason you are not surprised that I don't believe you, is because you make massive assumptions about people you know next to nothing about, and have been very quick to call many posters here cowards and babies. It smacks of desperation and a real disconnect with the real world and a reliance on cosy conspiracy theories which make you feel safe and that you repeat in order to make yourself appear more interesting than you really are.
    Of course he's American demonizing health workers guys a fucking dick a money driven dip shit what goods money your fucking dead.
    Economys pick up the dead don't rise to spend money a bloody stupid idiot Beanz.
    demonizing those health workers that are showing no respect for the dead or their loved ones. all this death, i know, lets do a dance routine. you fucking dick. i don't need money i can go bush anytime & be fine. try to make sense when you type tonto because this pigeon english bullshit is grating
    I am Welsh you prick the only bush you got your smoking dick watch you don't shoot yourself in the foot with your AR 15 watch out for the zombies.
    Fucking hell watch out there's bears in them woods Mr Crochet.🤪

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's nuts.

A very convivial thread with everyone just passing on what they are doing to get thru the day. Even a few vet posters sticking their head in to wish everyone the best and then TIC sticks his head in calling everyone a child, a Baby, a Coward, and then boasts about just ignoring all the warnings and then slags off those putting their necks on the line to save lives.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here is a sample

tik tok is full of them. just search nurses dancing for covid on youtube & loads will show up. so overwhelmed, so overworked, so much death & infection, described as warzones by the mainstream. i'm sure most of us have been around someone that has died, i can say 100% we weren't acting like these clowns

They are literally celebrating exubating a patient. When 51% of patients admitted to ICU die you can see why they would celebrate every life saved. If you think they are clowns then what does that make you?
    there are loads of these, they are supposed to be overwhelm, overworked, in warzones with all this death around. i'm not surprised you can't see the bullshit

You are just proving your own stupidity again. You say you are not American so where are you?

Here in the UK most of us by now know of people who are affected directly by the virus or have family, friends and/or colleagues who work in hospitals or as paramedics etc who can relate to us directly exactly what is happening from direct experience every day. And yet you are telling us to dismiss their first hand accounts and believe you with your deluded rambling.

The only reason you are not surprised that I don't believe you, is because you make massive assumptions about people you know next to nothing about, and have been very quick to call many posters here cowards and babies. It smacks of desperation and a real disconnect with the real world and a reliance on cosy conspiracy theories which make you feel safe and that you repeat in order to make yourself appear more interesting than you really are.
    Of course he's American demonizing health workers guys a fucking dick a money driven dip shit what goods money your fucking dead.
    Economys pick up the dead don't rise to spend money a bloody stupid idiot Beanz.
    demonizing those health workers that are showing no respect for the dead or their loved ones. all this death, i know, lets do a dance routine. you fucking dick. i don't need money i can go bush anytime & be fine. try to make sense when you type tonto because this pigeon english bullshit is grating
    I am Welsh you prick the only bush you got your smoking dick watch you don't shoot yourself in the foot with your AR 15 watch out for the zombies.
    isn't wales the same as england? are you one of those valley pricks? still not making a lot of sense tonto
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's nuts.

A very convivial thread with everyone just passing on what they are doing to get thru the day. Even a few vet posters sticking their head in to wish everyone the best and then TIC sticks his head in calling everyone a child, a Baby, a Coward, and then boasts about just ignoring all the warnings and then slags off those putting their necks on the line to save lives.
    you are a child & a baby & a coward beanz. you seem like a control freak. you can put me on ignore anytime but you're a sucker for punishment, i think you get off on it. i'll keep boasting about ignoring what someone else tells me to do. don't twist things up, i'm slagging those workers who dancing, smiling, laughing, not practicing social distancing, but simon says you must obey. you are so stupid you can't see the disconnect here. let me know when one of your loved ones dies because i know you will appreciate the dancing routine i am working on, i know it'll mean so much to you, you're so very welcome, i know how much it will help
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here is a sample

isn't wales the same as england? are you one of those valley pricks? still not making a lot of sense tonto
    Well you inbreed idiot its hard to explain anything to a extra off Deliverance boy.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here is a sample

Well you inbreed idiot its hard to explain anything to a extra off Deliverance boy.
    you don't need to explain anything to me, i just have trouble trying decipher your pigeon english valley boy

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=TIC;1548620]
    here is a sample

you don't need to explain anything to me, i just have trouble trying decipher your pigeon english valley boy[/QUOTE

Isn't Wales the same as England lol you fucking hillbilly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i just have trouble trying decipher your pigeon english

Now, that's funny on several levels .....
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Dia bando;1548630]
    here is a sample

you don't need to explain anything to me, i just have trouble trying decipher your pigeon english valley boy[/QUOTE

Isn't Wales the same as England lol you fucking hillbilly.
    i can do a great welsh accent

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    i just have trouble trying decipher your pigeon english

Now, that's funny on several levels .....
    thanks & you're welcome

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information