Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Lock down.

My daughter works in a NHS hospital she just took her car for a mot it failed needs two new tyres trouble is there tyre fitting is self isolated luck she found someone within a mile of were she lived but no tyres till tomorrow.
    Hopefully my wife works in the same hospital again she will be in work.
    My son works in a chemical company making for medical needs and other compounds he's in work.
    I am home self isolated.👍

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lock down.

I have just dropped some shopping and school work stuff for the grand kids around to the daughters, and had to leave it in the porch so as not to come in contact. There are so many of us in the 'at risk' category in my family it is a bit tricky to get everything sorted out. Technically i am 'at risk' because both Ankylosing Spondylitis and Psoriatic Arthritis are auto immune diseases and if anything happened to me my Mrs would be up shit creek without a paddle, but so is she, her daughter and oldest grandson, oh and her mother too. Scary times.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​Day 1: mowed the lawns, jetwashed patios, painted the shed and gates, planted this year's veg, cleaned the barbecue ..... whatvthe fuck am I going to do for the next 3 weeks (months?)
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have just dropped some shopping and school work stuff for the grand kids around to the daughters, and had to leave it in the porch so as not to come in contact. There are so many of us in the 'at risk' category in my family it is a bit tricky to get everything sorted out. Technically i am 'at risk' because both Ankylosing Spondylitis and Psoriatic Arthritis are auto immune diseases and if anything happened to me my Mrs would be up shit creek without a paddle, but so is she, her daughter and oldest grandson, oh and her mother too. Scary times.
    Well done mate stay safe.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    ​Day 1: mowed the lawns, jetwashed patios, painted the shed and gates, planted this year's veg, cleaned the barbecue ..... whatvthe fuck am I going to do for the next 3 weeks (months?)
    😁 X one job at a time mate stay safe.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    ������ X one job at a time mate stay safe.
    I've even fed the cat twice already today. He is giving me funny looks.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thing is remember in staying in we are doing our bit in stoping the spread of this virus I hope you get food and if you need medicine be vigilant.!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Well done mate stay safe.
    Beaner I don’t want to get personal so please ignore if this is but did a doc warn you about the psoriatic issue. I have it but stopped all treatment as my skin is ok and I’m not overwhelmed by pain. I wonder if being off the meds helps or hurts at times like this. @Beanz

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The idiots have been at it in Bristol they raided a Iceland took the food and burnt out two delivery vans well done ass holes
    Apparently riot police were at the scene and were attacked shit what's going on.😞

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pace yourself, one job every few weeks. Do the job and do it very slowly and very well.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Heard that on the radio. Sick cunts. I did a food run for a couple of people and myself so one shop for each. Some bloke in a mini co op got his knickers in a twist at being told 1 item per person. Threatened to come straight back to buy a second bottle and cough all over the shop. You can’t account for stupid.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boots were letting 4 people at a time and the one person who missed the cut and would have to wait started moaning to the manager at the door that he was clean of the virus with evidence. Prat.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Pace yourself, one job every few weeks. Do the job and do it very slowly and very well.
    Best thing to do. Still too cold to power wash but I got a lot of it in the fall. Going over lawn equipment. I’m live in a rural area but a major city is only a 35 minute drive for me which is where I went shopping yesterday and I was happy to see everything calm and people being respectful. We just need some respect and courtesy amongst us, no matter how bad it gets losing that will just make things worse

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boots were letting 4 people at a time and the one person who missed the cut and would have to wait started moaning to the manager at the door that he was clean of the virus with evidence. Prat.

Nobody let into our Boots. We all queued 2 meters apart outside and they dispensed prescriptions through the hatch. Took about 45 mins and the queue was half across the precinct.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody let into our Boots. We all queued 2 meters apart outside and they dispensed prescriptions through the hatch. Took about 45 mins and the queue was half across the precinct.
    B&M and Bodycare shops were open but serving at a safe distance.

Thread Information