Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lock down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Lock down for some holidays for idiots I was digging a grave five kids walking past about 16 plus one of my work mates new them none of them were related.
    What the fuck is going I am working because I have to theses stupid twats will make lockdown last a lot longer.😡
    the government put you in lockdown, not these kids. at least you are still working, think of those people out of work or their businesses going under because someone thinks they are not essential. i'm sure they think putting food on their table is essential
    What are you on about you bloody idiot lock down stops the spread simple.
    Hard times ahead what good your dead I am working do you no my job idiot I work in a crematorium and cemetery I am lucky am l
    wonder are you serious or just a fucking idiot.😠
    sure they do you scared coward. seen all those nurses out front of the hospitals, all laughing & taking selfies, no social distancing there eh? they just walked out of a war zone, onto the streets, with possibly contaminated clothing, most not wearing masks or gloves, with all this death going on in the buildings behind them. seems like a bit of a disconnect to me. if you don't like your job get another one idiot. if you are scared to go outside then stay in. seems simple doesn't it idiot?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lock down for some holidays for idiots I was digging a grave five kids walking past about 16 plus one of my work mates new them none of them were related.
    What the fuck is going I am working because I have to theses stupid twats will make lockdown last a lot longer.😡
    the government put you in lockdown, not these kids. at least you are still working, think of those people out of work or their businesses going under because someone thinks they are not essential. i'm sure they think putting food on their table is essential
    Hard times ahead what good your dead I am working do you no my job idiot I work in a crematorium and cemetery I am lucky am l
    sure they do you scared coward. seen all those nurses out front of the hospitals, all laughing & taking selfies, no social distancing there eh? they just walked out of a war zone, onto the streets, with possibly contaminated clothing, most not wearing masks or gloves, with all this death going on in the buildings behind them. seems like a bit of a disconnect to me. if you don't like your job get another one idiot. if you are scared to go outside then stay in. seems simple doesn't it idiot?
    You have just been hoisted by your own petard. (:

Dia's family work in the local hospital so your stupid assertion that nurses are all having a laugh is not only stupid but quite easily verifiable as 100% bullshit.

What an offensive thing to claim when so many nurses and other health professionals are losing their lives to this. I would wager that one in five of us here all know someone working in healthcare who could attest to the outrageousness of your lie.

Fuck you for calling someone a 'coward' who could probably put you on your arse before you could even say the word.

Prick.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Dia's family work in the local hospital so your stupid assertion that nurses are all having a laugh is not only stupid but quite easily verifiable as 100% bullshit.

What an offensive thing to claim when so many nurses and other health professionals are losing their lives to this. I would wager that one in five of us here all know someone working in healthcare who could attest to the outrageousness of your lie.

Fuck you for calling someone a 'coward' who could probably put you on your arse before you could even say the word.

Prick.
    it's all over mainstream media you gimp, not me putting that shit out. look at new york video's. i'm not lying, i'm pointing out how stupid the public is in believing what the tv puts out. the coward wants to call me an idiot then he can deal, old fool would need to dig a hole for himself if he came at me. fuck you, you spergy snitch
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Prick.
    Well beanz the guy is stupid I shall give this guy a history lesson first of all my daughter was a Marie Curie nurse for four years she now works in surgery in a world leading orthopaedic hospital my wife works in the same hospital no fucker is laughing tic you prick the only fear I have is pricks like you.
    I have worked for coming up to 43 years in a crematorium the only thing I fear is stupid cunts like you nobody is laughing you stupid fucking Jack ass.
    Beanz you stay safe and your family .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Prick.
    Well beanz the guy is stupid I shall give this guy a history lesson first of all my daughter was a Marie Curie nurse for four years she now works in surgery in a world leading orthopaedic hospital my wife works in the same hospital no fucker is laughing tic you prick the only fear I have is pricks like you.
    I have worked for coming up to 43 years in a crematorium the only thing I fear is stupid cunts like you nobody is laughing you stupid fucking Jack ass.
    Beanz you stay safe and your family .
    you are a scared coward. keep believing the tv you old cunt. here take a look, sure seems like lots of smiles & laughing going on, pity about all the death going on in the buildings behind them, go to about twenty five minute mark if not time stamped

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

look at all that social distancing around twenty seven minutes

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tic I hope if you had enough brains to blow your nose you are a fool old and wish I may be remember dick head even a fool like you deserves to live your mother may love you but the rest of don't have to.🤔

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tic I hope if you had enough brains to blow your nose you are a fool old and wish I may be remember dick head even a fool like you deserves to live your mother may love you but the rest of don't have to.🤔
    i can't even understand what you're saying. were you dropped on your head at birth? watch the video, or are you blind as well. lots of laughing happening there, just bury your head you old fool. believe what the tv says

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tic your A CUR.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tic your A CUR.
    you're a pish sniffer

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tic as your American you must understand we are far superior in this country in intelligence and thinking I don't know your back ground maybe your a inbred hillbilly.
    Or just a fucking idiot may well be a bit of both .💩

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tic as your American you must understand we are far superior in this country in intelligence and thinking I don't know your back ground maybe your a inbred hillbilly.
    Or just a fucking idiot may well be a bit of both .💩
    that's better. i'm not american you clown. you're a cowardly man, scared of the invisible enemy. hide inside or you might get a cold, fucking idiot

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Were you from prick.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Were you from prick.
    nunya moron

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your a child 😂