Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lock down.

I was thinking of ordering a mask to prevent my sisters from killing me (certain now that's their plan). UK Meds - £15 for a mask that is normally £2.99? Disgrace.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I was thinking of ordering a mask to prevent my sisters from killing me (certain now that's their plan). UK Meds - £15 for a mask that is normally £2.99? Disgrace.
    You can make your own which are just as effective.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TIC what is it you do whilst not letting the government tell you what to do? This isn't a dig by the way, I'm as always curious to know what people get up to when they say this kind of thing. Who they are and what their lives are like.

As I said in another thread, or maybe this one, I lose track. It always tends to be people saying nah not me mate, I wont be dictated to. All the while.....being completely dictated to. Generally speaking you understand. They have a job, a mortgage, they buy food, put fuel in the car that they probably owe money to a bank for. All that cool stuff that the people in the dark do. But they do it in an enlightened state apparently. I find it odd.

It's kinda like the loons on Facebook and the like posting 'name and shame' pictures of people having the audacity to go out for a pint of milk and a loaf of bread, and whilst at the shops, getting some plants for the garden or some patio furniture. By all means post your name and shame pictures and tell us all how disgusting this behaviour is. But you best be living like a fucking spartan whilst doing it.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I cleaned out the shed at the weekend. Found some masks. Also found some duct tape, rope and a hammer in the same bag. Racking my brains to establish what kind of job around the house I was doing at the time. If I can't think of one the only logical explanation is that I was putting together a rape kit.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    You can make your own which are just as effective.
    I did make my own (well, not quite yet, but watched a youtube video and thankfully have a stapler and elastic bands. High five.)
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do a pair of tights over the head work just as effectively? Asking for a friend.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I cleaned out the shed at the weekend. Found some masks. Also found some duct tape, rope and a hammer in the same bag. Racking my brains to establish what kind of job around the house I was doing at the time. If I can't think of one the only logical explanation is that I was putting together a rape kit.

😂👌

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    i feel ya, i'm bored by walrus
    You may continue tic the dick I grew weary of this yesterday

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I painted three rooms during this lock down and I’m not on lock down lock down I still have to go to work. I think I’m going to tackle the lawn next. I want to spread the nutrients that will make it green this summer. Gotta do some research I don’t know the best shit to spread. Next week I’m working 7 days so I gotta get this shit done. Anyone have a green thumb and know the best product to spread on your lawn

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I painted three rooms during this lock down and I’m not on lock down lock down I still have to go to work. I think I’m going to tackle the lawn next. I want to spread the nutrients that will make it green this summer. Gotta do some research I don’t know the best shit to spread. Next week I’m working 7 days so I gotta get this shit done. Anyone have a green thumb and know the best product to spread on your lawn
    Give it a light trim first, then give it a week and trim again. If you cut it too short weed grows with a vengeance. I normally throw grass food on it which also has some weed killer which burns it.

I use a fork to make holes in the lawn. Do not really know why I do it, think it helps the worms in the soil. The magpie enjoys the breakfast in the morning.

So... no. I have no clue what I am doing.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Give it a light trim first, then give it a week and trim again. If you cut it too short weed grows with a vengeance. I normally throw grass food on it which also has some weed killer which burns it.

I use a fork to make holes in the lawn. Do not really know why I do it, think it helps the worms in the soil. The magpie enjoys the breakfast in the morning.

Well your fork thing is a good idea. I have an acre though they have machines you can rent and run over your lawn and it’s just that, it puts little holes all over the yard so that is a good idea. Then I would need to rent a truck to get the thing home. Thanks I’ll keep looking around I have a black thumb, I love cactus and have bought several to grow indoors but so far every one has died

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well your fork thing is a good idea. I have an acre though they have machines you can rent and run over your lawn and it’s just that, it puts little holes all over the yard so that is a good idea. Then I would need to rent a truck to get the thing home. Thanks I’ll keep looking around I have a black thumb, I love cactus and have bought several to grow indoors but so far every one has died
    An Acre? That is virtually a full sized football pitch (what you pansies call soccer). You don't need advice form an Englishman about lawns you need some tips from a groundsman. I will ask the future brother-in-law.

Cut mine today first cut after winter. Took about 20 mins
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

An Acre? That is virtually a full sized football pitch (what you pansies call soccer). You don't need advice form an Englishman about lawns you need some tips from a groundsman. I will ask the future brother-in-law.

Well that includes the house and some woods so it’s not all lawn. Cool thing is my back yard goes into a wooded area and behind that is land owned be the state so no one will be building back there. There is a decent size stream, I can’t see it but if it’s a quiet day I can sit on my porch and hear the water run. But all in all yes it is a big lawn, I have a drive on mower when we first moved here I used my push mower and by the time I was done I felt like I was going to pass out.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Well that includes the house and some woods so it’s not all lawn. Cool thing is my back yard goes into a wooded area and behind that is land owned be the state so no one will be building back there. There is a decent size stream, I can’t see it but if it’s a quiet day I can sit on my porch and hear the water run. But all in all yes it is a big lawn, I have a drive on mower when we first moved here I used my push mower and by the time I was done I felt like I was going to pass out.
    I understand mate. I will ask the future brother in law he has worked on some pretty awesome lawns of all sizes.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    TIC what is it you do whilst not letting the government tell you what to do? This isn't a dig by the way, I'm as always curious to know what people get up to when they say this kind of thing. Who they are and what their lives are like.

As I said in another thread, or maybe this one, I lose track. It always tends to be people saying nah not me mate, I wont be dictated to. All the while.....being completely dictated to. Generally speaking you understand. They have a job, a mortgage, they buy food, put fuel in the car that they probably owe money to a bank for. All that cool stuff that the people in the dark do. But they do it in an enlightened state apparently. I find it odd.

It's kinda like the loons on Facebook and the like posting 'name and shame' pictures of people having the audacity to go out for a pint of milk and a loaf of bread, and whilst at the shops, getting some plants for the garden or some patio furniture. By all means post your name and shame pictures and tell us all how disgusting this behaviour is. But you best be living like a fucking spartan whilst doing it.
    i do what i want until i'm put under duress or feel my life is at risk
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Thread Information