[QUOTE=TIC;1548400]
Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
What's your line of work tell us all.?
why is that relevant? i wouldn't be out on the street, laughing & smiling with people dying all around me, like they were on that video. big disconnect right?
Drug dealer maybe
again not relevant. watch the video. big disconnect right? nurses laughing & smiling with death all around them. doesn't that seem strange to you? watch the whole video. see their reactions when asked about dead bodies[/QUOT
Right mush again you don't deal with death do you and it's in America if it's on your doorstep were ever it may be? enough said it's it's over three thousand miles away across the Atlantic.
What do want crying imagine going into work everyday facing what them nurses face ! you have not a clue I would imagine they do there best the amount of death is overwhelm in before knocking them step onto there shoes go on big man you would not last the day I have wasted enough of my time in my life on idiots you are just one more to add to the list 😙
you are a fucking idiot. i said there were nurses laughing & smiling, no social distancing. the main stream media was making it out to be a war zone in new york. those nurses walked out of that building with possibly contaminated clothing, not all were wearing masks or gloves. the deaths in new york at that date was over five thousand people. yet here are these clowns acting the fool & celebrating while all this death is going on around them. you can't be that stupid to not see the disconnect or maybe you are. i don't want them crying but that behavior in what the main stream described as a war zone was off base. i agree the deaths should be overwhelming, i wouldn't be out on the street, with possibly contaminated clothing, not wearing a mask or gloves, not practicing social distancing & laughing & smiling. if you can't see that is not normal then you are a complete idiot
That's in NY not here I don't really give a shit in this Country we do things diffrent as they say I am no idiot facts are in City's the virus is prevalent in London 12 plus transport workers are dead busdrivers .
NHS worker are catching the virus and dieing when you're working in hospital you can't social distance you nursing people .
It seems your a dead head if you're so concerned go and help or are you what's that you use cowardly if the hat fit wear it.