Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
I painted three rooms during this lock down and I’m not on lock down lock down I still have to go to work. I think I’m going to tackle the lawn next. I want to spread the nutrients that will make it green this summer. Gotta do some research I don’t know the best shit to spread. Next week I’m working 7 days so I gotta get this shit done. Anyone have a green thumb and know the best product to spread on your lawn

He says -

"Depends on what you want, if you want wild flowers etc then nothing as the grass will crowd it out, but for a traditional lawn go and ask a local supplier about a granular nitrogen fertilizer, and describe what your lawn is like now, as against what you want it to be like. Do you want it short to look nice or longer to walk on or mid length for sport etc? Is your lawn on loamy, chalky or clay soil? You want a Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium formulae but the mix of each will change depending on the time of year. Don't bother with one that has weedkiller in it. Feed it and then dig up or spot kill weeds.
"