Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
@TIC, I would like to see the videos. I will give them a view later.
here is a sample

tik tok is full of them. just search nurses dancing for covid on youtube & loads will show up. so overwhelmed, so overworked, so much death & infection, described as warzones by the mainstream. i'm sure most of us have been around someone that has died, i can say 100% we weren't acting like these clowns
https://twitter.com/AnandDoobay/stat...07946638077952
https://twitter.com/i/status/1248530089693843456

They are literally celebrating exubating a patient. When 51% of patients admitted to ICU die you can see why they would celebrate every life saved. If you think they are clowns then what does that make you?
there are loads of these, they are supposed to be overwhelm, overworked, in warzones with all this death around. i'm not surprised you can't see the bullshit

You are just proving your own stupidity again. You say you are not American so where are you?

Here in the UK most of us by now know of people who are affected directly by the virus or have family, friends and/or colleagues who work in hospitals or as paramedics etc who can relate to us directly exactly what is happening from direct experience every day. And yet you are telling us to dismiss their first hand accounts and believe you with your deluded rambling.

The only reason you are not surprised that I don't believe you, is because you make massive assumptions about people you know next to nothing about, and have been very quick to call many posters here cowards and babies. It smacks of desperation and a real disconnect with the real world and a reliance on cosy conspiracy theories which make you feel safe and that you repeat in order to make yourself appear more interesting than you really are.
Of course he's American demonizing health workers guys a fucking dick a money driven dip shit what goods money your fucking dead.
Economys pick up the dead don't rise to spend money a bloody stupid idiot Beanz.
demonizing those health workers that are showing no respect for the dead or their loved ones. all this death, i know, lets do a dance routine. you fucking dick. i don't need money i can go bush anytime & be fine. try to make sense when you type tonto because this pigeon english bullshit is grating
I am Welsh you prick the only bush you got your smoking dick watch you don't shoot yourself in the foot with your AR 15 watch out for the zombies.
Fucking hell watch out there's bears in them woods Mr Crochet.🤪