Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
Lock down for some holidays for idiots I was digging a grave five kids walking past about 16 plus one of my work mates new them none of them were related.
What the fuck is going I am working because I have to theses stupid twats will make lockdown last a lot longer.😡
the government put you in lockdown, not these kids. at least you are still working, think of those people out of work or their businesses going under because someone thinks they are not essential. i'm sure they think putting food on their table is essential
What are you on about you bloody idiot lock down stops the spread simple.
Hard times ahead what good your dead I am working do you no my job idiot I work in a crematorium and cemetery I am lucky am l
wonder are you serious or just a fucking idiot.😠
sure they do you scared coward. seen all those nurses out front of the hospitals, all laughing & taking selfies, no social distancing there eh? they just walked out of a war zone, onto the streets, with possibly contaminated clothing, most not wearing masks or gloves, with all this death going on in the buildings behind them. seems like a bit of a disconnect to me. if you don't like your job get another one idiot. if you are scared to go outside then stay in. seems simple doesn't it idiot?