950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Grocery Shortages

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    He is teasing you TIC, Walrus is okay. He is a wind up merchant. He likes watches.
    he is a loser who creates sock accounts & believes in a thing with a cock is watching him every moment
    He made an account for our man Brock who had been booted in the end for making squiggles that upset Fenster. I am not sure why Brock could not have made his own account somehow, but it is what it is. They got a bit odd in the end and it's a shame Brock cannot be brought back.

Maybe something with a cock is watching him. I try my best to keep to keep an eye on the chap.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is teasing you TIC, Walrus is okay. He is a wind up merchant. He likes watches.
    he is a loser who creates sock accounts & believes in a thing with a cock is watching him every moment
    He made an account for our man Brock who had been booted in the end for making squiggles that upset Fenster. I am not sure why Brock could not have made his own account somehow, but it is what it is. They got a bit odd in the end and it's a shame Brock cannot be brought back.

Maybe something with a cock is watching him. I try my best to keep to keep an eye on the chap.
    You can watch me anytime big boy. And it’s ok tic the dick doesn’t have to like me as long as he doesn’t mess with bffbeaner it’s all good

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i don't know brock, & don't even know when i was talking to fatboxingfan or when it was walrus. just a strange thing to do. seems walrus got his panties twisted because he's scared of a cold & i'm not. he seems simple minded, he wants me to bring him all the food in the world so he can see for real how much food is available, that won't show him the food shortages i have already seen happening. but ask him to bring me god & his cock so i can see it is real & indeed a male & he can't but he is happy to believe that bullshit without seeing it. rather retarded
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

You can watch me anytime big boy. And it’s ok tic the dick doesn’t have to like me as long as he doesn’t mess with bffbeaner it’s all good
    walrus with the sore arse you just talk shit & make stuff up, i don't take you seriously, you are a bit of a joke to me. beanz gets what he deserves, he's a big boy
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Random thought. We should have an adopt-a-trucker program. They're pretty self isolated as it is with drives across the Country but there are many Highway rest stops and weigh stations closing down or unstaffed. Basically they find a cheap motel or pull into parking lots to sleep and have to be running 2,3 times the work load now. Cannot picture neighborhoods being open to the trailers driving through the small streets but it's not like there is a ton of traffic right now.
    Those guys are working hard. The truck stops around here are pretty full, and open.
    Truckers are working hard and were complaining that there are limited toilet facilities and places to eat. They keep the country going and are essential so need these provisions.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's nonsense. I never had a single problem with Brock ever. I never banned him. Ask him? We are New York/London shithole bro's.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles knows full well how hard the mods worked to keep Brock on this site. He can't admit it of course as it will pull the rug from his fairy tale as it did last time.

None of which matters of course because Miles has left. Right?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Truckers are working hard and were complaining that there are limited toilet facilities and places to eat. They keep the country going and are essential so need these provisions.
    Yes, they are an underappreciated, yet essential, part of the balance of nature.

Just think how many prostitutes there would be if there weren't enough truckers to murder them, thereby keeping their population down.

We would be overrun with 'ladies of the night', to the extent that they would become dangerous pests. There would be scores of them buzzing around street lamps on every corner. You couldn't even take your daily excercise walk without swarms of them following ,you shrieking out their mating call 'tenner for a blowjob, love'.

You would be settling down to watch Masterchef or University Challenge, and you would be constantly disturbed by their scabby little faces peering through your window making handjob motions at you.

There would be a dramatic increase in STDs, marriage breakdowns and social chaos.

Truckers are the wasps of humanity.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Miles knows full well how hard the mods worked to keep Brock on this site. He can't admit it of course as it will pull the rug from his fairy tale as it did last time.

Brock was on the site for months as Fatboxingfan and you guys shut him down. He hadn't caused any harm. Even Andre agreed that he should be given the chance to stay.

Brock had his faults for sure and I would never deny that, but I would also never deny that he was treated very unfairly at times too by Mods also.

Life is compromise, Memphis and seeing it both ways.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Yes, they are an underappreciated, yet essential, part of the balance of nature.

Just think how many prostitutes there would be if there weren't enough truckers to murder them, thereby keeping their population down.

We would be overrun with 'ladies of the night', to the extent that they would become dangerous pests. There would be scores of them buzzing around street lamps on every corner. You couldn't even take your daily excercise walk without swarms of them following ,you shrieking out their mating call 'tenner for a blowjob, love'.

You would be settling down to watch Masterchef or University Challenge, and you would be constantly disturbed by their scabby little faces peering through your window making handjob motions at you.

There would be a dramatic increase in STDs, marriage breakdowns and social chaos.

Truckers are the wasps of humanity.
    Have to imagine their backs are against the wall just finding clients with this virus and being hard pressed to cover ends meat. An overworked trucker has to feel like a lone soul perusing 2 star Vegas buffets. Have tongs will travel.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

Brock was on the site for months as Fatboxingfan and you guys shut him down. He hadn't caused any harm. Even Andre agreed that he should be given the chance to stay.

Brock had his faults for sure and I would never deny that, but I would also never deny that he was treated very unfairly at times too by Mods also.

Life is compromise, Memphis and seeing it both ways.
    True indeed. This is and was the dilemma. Give the benefit of the doubt to a long serving poster, or act on the reports from the little guys. Not you lot, the ones that shout at one another all over the place, the little guys that no one has ever heard of but quietly and routinely use this place to get their boxing fix and don't want it ruined by a slobbering wreck who pretends to be a paedophile. Far too many times and for far too long we went with the former. Truth be told, Brock did well to survive as long as he did as have a lot of people.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is strange we have a infected nation warning us to stay away from places and people but all these people are told to go to one place, a grocery store. It actually sounds like a perfect plan to spread the virus. Ps that’s not a conspiracy and I know we have to eat it’s just an observation

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is strange we have a infected nation warning us to stay away from places and people but all these people are told to go to one place, a grocery store. It actually sounds like a perfect plan to spread the virus. Ps that’s not a conspiracy and I know we have to eat it’s just an observation
    They've turned into literal reunion centers. Whole families and 2 carts a piece yesterday..stopped right in the only aisle so no one could get by. Co-workers, cousins etc. 6 feet my arse. The disparity in protocols for chain groceries is very surprising. One Winn Dixie has all workers gloved, cart spray down and all masked. One a few miles down the road it's a patch work free for all.

To date only shortage I see are of all things tortillas shells . I'm a flour guy and can only find corn ones. Bit odd. Plenty of everything else. Even rows of TP

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    They've turned into literal reunion centers. Whole families and 2 carts a piece yesterday..stopped right in the only aisle so no one could get by. Co-workers, cousins etc. 6 feet my arse. The disparity in protocols for chain groceries is very surprising. One Winn Dixie has all workers gloved, cart spray down and all masked. One a few miles down the road it's a patch work free for all.

To date only shortage I see are of all things tortillas shells . I'm a flour guy and can only find corn ones. Bit odd. Plenty of everything else. Even rows of TP
    Mission tortillas shut down for 2 weeks for cleaning, after getting all their inventory blown out the first week of March. They should have been back online a week ago but they have a lot of catching up to do.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the war on agriculture continues. fake meat & gmo seeds will become the future. i have a mate that farms cattle & he is basically being forced out. processing plants are shutting down, he reckons he is going to sell his cattle for what he can get & go into hair sheep for the foreseeable future

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information