0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You actually got banned and this is a new account, Dennis? I had no idea that was the case or that you were banned. I was just surprised you had said nothing about the high rates of black Covid infection and that was why I brought it up. I was thinking 'Where is Dennis on this?' My take is that you would blame white people for giving black people diabetes or something. I had no idea you would need a new account to say something.

Anyway welcome back. It is always good to have a champion of the Asians on the site.
    I'm not champion of Asians. Many Asians are just anti black in there views as whites.

Let's be clear. It The World against blk ppl.

I'm just using what you say about asians being intellectually superior to you and whites in general, of which you agree.

But there is no high rates of black COVID.

But what white ppl will do is try n make Black ppl the face of COVID19 so that would justify more racial targeting of innocent Black people.

Emergency orders have also been given to funeral directors to list deaths as COVID19 related even when there is no proof. All they have to do is "suspect" that it's COVID related and they have to report it within 24 hours.

So they've got the green light to say anything is coronavirus.

You cannot test for covid19 after death. Everything is being lumped in. Where's the logic? That's the point. There is no logic when your dealing with a white supreamacist.

Last month people in Italy were dying in the hundreds per day. I never ONCE saw them showing the deaths per race. Gets to America and guess what.. Here we are

I just love being black.

This is just business as usual for a lot of us black folk

Black people consistently survive sudden tragedies. You could call it a hallmark of our culture.

Meanwhile, the white people have never collectively experienced a complete loss of control over the government and nature.*

One white man I know, going on a long rant, concluded that “the government can’t just allow people to miss rent and go hungry this month.”

Huh? The government allows people to be broke and hungry every day.

Black ppl are resilient in the face of catastrophe. The coronavirus for us is just another hurdle to surpass.

I’m actually a bit worried for white people. What will they do collectively if the government doesn’t ensure their bills are paid and that food stays in their bellies ?

We know we’re going to be alright.
    Black people are being disproportionately hit by the virus in the US and obviously I consider that an awful thing. I don't go down the racist angle, but more the self responsibility angle and I know that can rub people the wrong way.

I agree with you that Covid is the often the final nail in a coffin for many who have existing problems. It is like someone with AIDS finally succumbing to the flu, but really it was AIDS that had wreaked havoc and warped the immune system.

I think in America they like to show infection by race because everything has to be about race there.The media thrives on it and people in Universities have jobs that depend on highlighting how everything is racist. Also a doctor who does not consider race is likely putting the patient at risk. There are differences there that must be considered and that is for the welfare of the patient. Racism is real, but only part of the problem in my view.

You should be proud to be black and I am glad you are. Overcoming difficulty is not a solely black trait though Dennis. People of all races have overcome horror. The Chinese have been raped by the Japanese, the Japanese have been nuked, the Tibetans occupied, the Jews gassed, the Angles barged their way in, as did the Vikings, history is not black and white, it is a tough history for many. Individuals go through their own terrible upbringings too, it transcends. The human condition is not an easy one.

My own view is hardship often makes you stronger if it does not break you and in a way am glad I didn't have it easy. That makes me sound perverse, but what does not kill you does make you stronger a lot of the time. It prepared me for any eventuality. It is self responsibility and that is all I ever argue for. The hard times WILL come.

Some people are soft. That is true, but I do not consider black people any more resilient. Some are in some ways more vulnerable due to poverty and health. The truly resilient are those that do not rely on government and always prepare for that future as bleak as it may be. You have a duty to look after yourself as no other person can do it for you.

Stay healthy. I am more than willing to go easy on the sniping if you are too. I find you interesting at times.
    This is a white and Asian virus. And you know it is. It killing whites all over Europe and Asia. They are the facts. Go to any world o meters website. Even white supreamacist @Freedom agrees.
    In tbe West it is proportionally nore blacks. Look at the data.

There are worrying signs it is heasimg to Africa, Dennis. I genuinely hope not though as the infrastructure cannot cope. It would be wretched. I want population control but through self responsibility, not mass pandemic.

Let's hope heat really has an impact but I doubt the origins of this thing completely.

El Kabong Guest

@Gandalf

"It is strange that I do not clean toilets then. Oh well"

Well you're obviously getting jobs that you're not qualified for. Because you (and you have admitted this yourself) belong to an intellectually inferior of white people.

So cleaning toilets is probably adequate for someone who is a member of an intellectually inferior race.
    Somebody has to clean the toilets. Even the great Brett Anderson once did just that, just as I once washed dishes in a restaurant. A job is a job. He also had a degree in town planning so could fall back on something should the rock God aspirations go a bit wrong. It would have been a tremendous loss though.

I don't think I have claimed to be intellectually inferior to white people, but some white people are definitely much more adroit and attuned than I am. I have no qualms with that. Somebody is usually better than somebody else at something. Take Memphis with his drawing, it is very good.
    You have admitted many times that white people are inferior to Asian people.

You have admitted that Asian ppl are intellectually superior to you.

So because your inferior (your own words) then a job working the toilets is probably on a par with your intellectually capabilities.
    You're*

As in YOU'RE not a good speller there rocket surgeon

Denilson- Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    @Gandalf

"It is strange that I do not clean toilets then. Oh well"

Well you're obviously getting jobs that you're not qualified for. Because you (and you have admitted this yourself) belong to an intellectually inferior of white people.

So cleaning toilets is probably adequate for someone who is a member of an intellectually inferior race.
    Somebody has to clean the toilets. Even the great Brett Anderson once did just that, just as I once washed dishes in a restaurant. A job is a job. He also had a degree in town planning so could fall back on something should the rock God aspirations go a bit wrong. It would have been a tremendous loss though.

I don't think I have claimed to be intellectually inferior to white people, but some white people are definitely much more adroit and attuned than I am. I have no qualms with that. Somebody is usually better than somebody else at something. Take Memphis with his drawing, it is very good.
    You have admitted many times that white people are inferior to Asian people.

You have admitted that Asian ppl are intellectually superior to you.

So because your inferior (your own words) then a job working the toilets is probably on a par with your intellectually capabilities.
    You're*

As in YOU'RE not a good speller there rocket surgeon
    Is that supposed to offend me ?

The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history. White people (white supremacists) have been the main evil.

And in that history it doesn't or didnt matter if a black person used your or you're, the system wouldn't give a crap about that.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

..... and just like that, the 4th installment of Denilson (fill in the blank) is gone.

If there was such a thing as Saddo records, I'd venture Denilson has broken two.

1. Number of times the same person has been banned.

2. Fastest time from reinstatement to re-ban.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    ..... and just like that, the 4th installment of Denilson (fill in the blank) is gone.

If there was such a thing as Saddo records, I'd venture Denilson has broken two.

1. Number of times the same person has been banned.

2. Fastest time from reinstatement to re-ban.
    Was an alt..under the same name . Some folks are thick. This thread is like a dayglo turd floating in the open pool.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know saying "Kung-flu" is kinda cute but clearly racist. lololol..... and the thing what pisses me is we have Chinese people in my town have been the first to wear masks. lolol.... These mutherfuckers THEY created the damn virus and they have been the ones in my country wearing the mask? lolol... like we should be afraid of you and not the other way around.

But I am glad no racist backlash has been taking place because clearly it is what Trump is drumming for and for what the people are desperately wanting against the Chinese.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    But I am glad no racist backlash has been taking place because clearly it is what Trump is drumming for and for what the people are desperately wanting against the Chinese.
    Sure thing YK, it ain't that the Chinese government lied about this and allowed it to get out of control it's that Trump hates the Chinese people who are only 1 race "Chinese"

Lot of folks assume the worst of Trump and the media feeds that narrative it's bullshit.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sure thing YK, it ain't that the Chinese government lied about this and allowed it to get out of control it's that Trump hates the Chinese people who are only 1 race "Chinese"

Lot of folks assume the worst of Trump and the media feeds that narrative it's bullshit.

I think you will find that Trump feeds his own narrative all day, every day. He boasts about how much he controls it all over Twitter, the TV, Facefook, everywhere. He is being briefed everyday and he still can't tell the difference between a Viral and Bacterial infection. He is calling it super smart, 'a genius' and descending into a kind of madness in front of the world, and here you are still defending the guy.

Trump and Boris both will have to answer for letting it get so out of control, just as much as the Chinese will. The time for tribalism has gone and passed. Things are never going to be quite the same ever again.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

I think you will find that Trump feeds his own narrative all day, every day. He boasts about how much he controls it all over Twitter, the TV, Facefook, everywhere. He is being briefed everyday and he still can't tell the difference between a Viral and Bacterial infection. He is calling it super smart, 'a genius' and descending into a kind of madness in front of the world, and here you are still defending the guy.

Trump and Boris both will have to answer for letting it get so out of control, just as much as the Chinese will. The time for tribalism has gone and passed. Things are never going to be quite the same ever again.
    The Tories are actually up 4% to 54%.

You are much noisier about Tories than anything else too, particularly China. Why is that? All that Trump stuff? Why do you not use the same language for say Xi ,the man who allowed sick people on planes to pass on something that was covered up since...November and whose nation along with the CHO lied? Why is Taiwan who responded the BEST sidelined? They could have given great advice unlike China. WHO, Feb 4th: No controls on travel or trade. Why? A nationalist would have given the finger, lives would have been saved.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are much noisier about Tories than anything else too, particularly China. Why is that? All that Trump stuff? Why do you not use the same language for say Xi ,the man who allowed sick people on planes to pass on something that was covered up since...November and whose nation along with the CHO lied? Why is Taiwan who responded the BEST sidelined? They could have given great advice unlike China. WHO, Feb 4th: No controls on travel or trade. Why? A nationalist would have given the finger, lives would have been saved.

Because I don't live in China.

Fucking hell man you are living in a bubble. You are spreading disinformation here telling everyone only fat and obese out of shape people die from it and chastising people calling them soft and over feminized, while we are having to live through it with a bunch of useless tossers in charge. I had to print out and send a friends will yesterday. Got off the phone earlier to my best mate from school who is a paramedic who is understandably distraught at colleagues dying and you want to play politics?

You might as well be Chinese with all the crap you have filled the boards with about it.

Go and have a chat with your denial mate TIC on some conspiracy forum and start another thread asking to get people banned if you have nothing constructive to add.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If that is true about the Tories it shows how stupid people can be. How on earth can you continue to blow the trumpet for the bastards with so much blood on their hands? It is all a fucking game for you isn't it?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The nationalist countries have generally controlled it much better than others. I am playing nothing, but just telling it as it is.

At 54% the public does not agree with you.

Do I agree with the Tories? No, I would have gone hardcore nationalist as I said a long time ago. It would have meant more time. It was me on here saying 'Why are people not taking precautions?' Unlike you guys I do have a different perspective on an array of issues and it has informed my thinking over the years. This is another. You yourself point out that I am not what I was. That is true.

You are obsessed with politics whence Trump and Boris daily. You go on about Nazi's and there they are in full view with concentration camps, designs on sovereign lands, no individual freedom etc, and you think saying 'Wuhan virus' is 'provocative' and continue to harangue Trump who gets called racist if he touches on border controls or anything sensible. Just saying.

I am sure you hate those things, but you stay strangely mute on Xi. You do not live in America. You are nowhere near America, but your vitriol for Trump is loud and clear. Xi, much less so. I find it curious.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If that is true about the Tories it shows how stupid people can be. How on earth can you continue to blow the trumpet for the bastards with so much blood on their hands? It is all a fucking game for you isn't it?
    Now the majority of the people are stupid and it is me who thinks he is holier than thou? 🤔

I just said I disagree with the Tories. 🤔

No, the concept of borders as safety to keep a country safe and unified is not a game. It has never been a game. It is very serious. You did not need those tourists.

The Tories screwed up horribly. I agree on that, but it was the same in most of the open borders nations.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How am I spreading disinfo?

Was it not me on here ages ago saying 'Why are people not masking up or keeping distance?' I said that first because I knew about it first.

Is it not true that obese people and people with existing conditions are more vulnerable? That is true.

Is it not true that the numbers dying are nowhere near the rates of say the Spanish flu which spread at a time when the global population was much smaller and the impact much larger?

The disinfo was from CNN and prediction experts. Most of it has been untrue. Don't blame me for that. 🤔

Thread Information