Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 211

Thread: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

Share/Bookmark
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,821
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Look, you just saying things does not make them true. Hence your dirty underhanded gaslighting crap. No need to mention my name and i can assure you it just isn't going to work trying to dismiss me as mad. My first response was to say that I did not think calling Covid-19 the Wuhan Virus made someone a racist.

    Simple. Uncomplicated.

    That was just too much for you . It seems like always you had already made your mind up that I would be the first to call everyone a racist, and when that didn't happen the cognitive dissonance was enough to set you off on a three day vendetta.

    Chill man. It is just a forum. We all have different opinions but most of us do not lose it simply because they are not shared by others. It is a stressful time for us all so I will try and factor that in but don't try and strong arm me from behind the safety of your keyboard , it doesn't do you any favours.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

    I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

    That is a bit crazy, surely?
    Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

    And?

    Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.


    The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.
    Where did I mention any of these things you just accused me off? Yes it takes a little bit of critical thinking to see what I was getting at. It’s laid out pretty clearly but if you want to take that one sentence and run with it feel free.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Notice I got several insults and accused of being racist still for this. It’s quite amazing, like several people just have to agree it’s bad just because.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,821
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

    I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

    That is a bit crazy, surely?
    Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

    And?

    Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.


    The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.
    Where did I mention any of these things you just accused me off? Yes it takes a little bit of critical thinking to see what I was getting at. It’s laid out pretty clearly but if you want to take that one sentence and run with it feel free.

    Hang on a minute. Don't you start making stuff up as well I am not taking one sentence and running with it at all. It is the thread title. YOUR thread title.


    I am not going to multi-quote line by line as though I am the forum Police like El Kabong but it is all there pretty clearly if you go back and look.

    YOU brought up the clan and Denilson, YOU went on about banning stuff but the reality is NOBODY called you a racist. Quite the opposite.

    My first reply made that very clear and so did all the other posters who chose not to call it Wuhan Virus.


    You dug your heels in and pretended that is was not for Political reasons despite then going on to point out that it was entirely for Political reasons. Gandalf and El Kabong share your daft politics and so of course they agreed, and Tito agreed, not because he shares your politics, but ..well because he is Titofan and he loves the drama of telling us how manly and 'for real ' he is.

    Nobody is insulting you and you are now pretending that they are. You claimed that people were claiming you were prejudiced against the Chinese but the one big problem with that claim is that nobody accused you of what you claimed at all. Anywhere ...ha! it is laughable

    It all comes down to "you guys©" pretending to be being oppressed. It was quite funny with Gandalf desperately shoe horning in the IQ bollocks he is so fond of, in order to try and get a reaction, because again he was probably disappointed that as usual, the only people trying to censor an alternative opinion were...you guys
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  5. #95
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,053
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Who's Beanz NOT fighting with right now?

    I need to keep my pie chart updated.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,084
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

    I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

    That is a bit crazy, surely?
    Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

    And?

    Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.


    The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.
    Where did I mention any of these things you just accused me off? Yes it takes a little bit of critical thinking to see what I was getting at. It’s laid out pretty clearly but if you want to take that one sentence and run with it feel free.

    Hang on a minute. Don't you start making stuff up as well I am not taking one sentence and running with it at all. It is the thread title. YOUR thread title.


    I am not going to multi-quote line by line as though I am the forum Police like El Kabong but it is all there pretty clearly if you go back and look.

    YOU brought up the clan and Denilson, YOU went on about banning stuff but the reality is NOBODY called you a racist. Quite the opposite.

    My first reply made that very clear and so did all the other posters who chose not to call it Wuhan Virus.


    You dug your heels in and pretended that is was not for Political reasons despite then going on to point out that it was entirely for Political reasons. Gandalf and El Kabong share your daft politics and so of course they agreed, and Tito agreed, not because he shares your politics, but ..well because he is Titofan and he loves the drama of telling us how manly and 'for real ' he is.

    Nobody is insulting you and you are now pretending that they are. You claimed that people were claiming you were prejudiced against the Chinese but the one big problem with that claim is that nobody accused you of what you claimed at all. Anywhere ...ha! it is laughable

    It all comes down to "you guys©" pretending to be being oppressed. It was quite funny with Gandalf desperately shoe horning in the IQ bollocks he is so fond of, in order to try and get a reaction, because again he was probably disappointed that as usual, the only people trying to censor an alternative opinion were...you guys

    Apparently you didn't actually read his post. I typically read a full post when I respond to each individual thought.




    Oh @Master thank you ever so kindly for editing my post. I suppose you'll be taking the time to scrub MY name from all the posts it's been used in......No? I guess you just don't have the time for that.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,821
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

    I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

    That is a bit crazy, surely?
    Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

    And?

    Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.


    The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.
    Where did I mention any of these things you just accused me off? Yes it takes a little bit of critical thinking to see what I was getting at. It’s laid out pretty clearly but if you want to take that one sentence and run with it feel free.

    Hang on a minute. Don't you start making stuff up as well I am not taking one sentence and running with it at all. It is the thread title. YOUR thread title.


    I am not going to multi-quote line by line as though I am the forum Police like El Kabong but it is all there pretty clearly if you go back and look.

    YOU brought up the clan and Denilson, YOU went on about banning stuff but the reality is NOBODY called you a racist. Quite the opposite.

    My first reply made that very clear and so did all the other posters who chose not to call it Wuhan Virus.


    You dug your heels in and pretended that is was not for Political reasons despite then going on to point out that it was entirely for Political reasons. Gandalf and El Kabong share your daft politics and so of course they agreed, and Tito agreed, not because he shares your politics, but ..well because he is Titofan and he loves the drama of telling us how manly and 'for real ' he is.

    Nobody is insulting you and you are now pretending that they are. You claimed that people were claiming you were prejudiced against the Chinese but the one big problem with that claim is that nobody accused you of what you claimed at all. Anywhere ...ha! it is laughable

    It all comes down to "you guys©" pretending to be being oppressed. It was quite funny with Gandalf desperately shoe horning in the IQ bollocks he is so fond of, in order to try and get a reaction, because again he was probably disappointed that as usual, the only people trying to censor an alternative opinion were...you guys

    Apparently you didn't actually read his post. I typically read a full post when I respond to each individual thought.




    Oh @Master thank you ever so kindly for editing my post. I suppose you'll be taking the time to scrub MY name from all the posts it's been used in......No? I guess you just don't have the time for that.
    I read not only his post but also the first three pages of the thread to refresh my memory. Hence the comprehensive addressing of all of his points.

    I never use anyones offline name. Not for over a year now. You know that which is why you have to resort to crawling on your belly.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

    I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

    That is a bit crazy, surely?
    Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

    And?

    Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.


    The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.
    Where did I mention any of these things you just accused me off? Yes it takes a little bit of critical thinking to see what I was getting at. It’s laid out pretty clearly but if you want to take that one sentence and run with it feel free.

    Hang on a minute. Don't you start making stuff up as well I am not taking one sentence and running with it at all. It is the thread title. YOUR thread title.


    I am not going to multi-quote line by line as though I am the forum Police like El Kabong but it is all there pretty clearly if you go back and look.

    YOU brought up the clan and Denilson, YOU went on about banning stuff but the reality is NOBODY called you a racist. Quite the opposite.

    My first reply made that very clear and so did all the other posters who chose not to call it Wuhan Virus.


    You dug your heels in and pretended that is was not for Political reasons despite then going on to point out that it was entirely for Political reasons. Gandalf and El Kabong share your daft politics and so of course they agreed, and Tito agreed, not because he shares your politics, but ..well because he is Titofan and he loves the drama of telling us how manly and 'for real ' he is.

    Nobody is insulting you and you are now pretending that they are. You claimed that people were claiming you were prejudiced against the Chinese but the one big problem with that claim is that nobody accused you of what you claimed at all. Anywhere ...ha! it is laughable

    It all comes down to "you guys©" pretending to be being oppressed. It was quite funny with Gandalf desperately shoe horning in the IQ bollocks he is so fond of, in order to try and get a reaction, because again he was probably disappointed that as usual, the only people trying to censor an alternative opinion were...you guys
    Yes I was called racist in this thread. Are you going to take things as I to big D seriously

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

    I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

    That is a bit crazy, surely?
    Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

    And?

    Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.


    The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.
    Where did I mention any of these things you just accused me off? Yes it takes a little bit of critical thinking to see what I was getting at. It’s laid out pretty clearly but if you want to take that one sentence and run with it feel free.

    Hang on a minute. Don't you start making stuff up as well I am not taking one sentence and running with it at all. It is the thread title. YOUR thread title.


    I am not going to multi-quote line by line as though I am the forum Police like El Kabong but it is all there pretty clearly if you go back and look.

    YOU brought up the clan and Denilson, YOU went on about banning stuff but the reality is NOBODY called you a racist. Quite the opposite.

    My first reply made that very clear and so did all the other posters who chose not to call it Wuhan Virus.


    You dug your heels in and pretended that is was not for Political reasons despite then going on to point out that it was entirely for Political reasons. Gandalf and El Kabong share your daft politics and so of course they agreed, and Tito agreed, not because he shares your politics, but ..well because he is Titofan and he loves the drama of telling us how manly and 'for real ' he is.

    Nobody is insulting you and you are now pretending that they are. You claimed that people were claiming you were prejudiced against the Chinese but the one big problem with that claim is that nobody accused you of what you claimed at all. Anywhere ...ha! it is laughable

    It all comes down to "you guys©" pretending to be being oppressed. It was quite funny with Gandalf desperately shoe horning in the IQ bollocks he is so fond of, in order to try and get a reaction, because again he was probably disappointed that as usual, the only people trying to censor an alternative opinion were...you guys

    Apparently you didn't actually read his post. I typically read a full post when I respond to each individual thought.




    Oh @Master thank you ever so kindly for editing my post. I suppose you'll be taking the time to scrub MY name from all the posts it's been used in......No? I guess you just don't have the time for that.
    I read not only his post but also the first three pages of the thread to refresh my memory. Hence the comprehensive addressing of all of his points.

    I never use anyones offline name. Not for over a year now. You know that which is why you have to resort to crawling on your belly.
    You may have read it, comprehend it fully, maybe not so much. You said you did comprehensive reading yet you also say no one called me a racist and now you bring up comments I make to big D as something serious. I think you are omitting and adding a bit here
    Last edited by walrus; 04-09-2020 at 08:11 PM.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,821
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

    I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

    That is a bit crazy, surely?
    Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

    And?

    Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.


    The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.
    Where did I mention any of these things you just accused me off? Yes it takes a little bit of critical thinking to see what I was getting at. It’s laid out pretty clearly but if you want to take that one sentence and run with it feel free.

    Hang on a minute. Don't you start making stuff up as well I am not taking one sentence and running with it at all. It is the thread title. YOUR thread title.


    I am not going to multi-quote line by line as though I am the forum Police like El Kabong but it is all there pretty clearly if you go back and look.

    YOU brought up the clan and Denilson, YOU went on about banning stuff but the reality is NOBODY called you a racist. Quite the opposite.

    My first reply made that very clear and so did all the other posters who chose not to call it Wuhan Virus.


    You dug your heels in and pretended that is was not for Political reasons despite then going on to point out that it was entirely for Political reasons. Gandalf and El Kabong share your daft politics and so of course they agreed, and Tito agreed, not because he shares your politics, but ..well because he is Titofan and he loves the drama of telling us how manly and 'for real ' he is.

    Nobody is insulting you and you are now pretending that they are. You claimed that people were claiming you were prejudiced against the Chinese but the one big problem with that claim is that nobody accused you of what you claimed at all. Anywhere ...ha! it is laughable

    It all comes down to "you guys©" pretending to be being oppressed. It was quite funny with Gandalf desperately shoe horning in the IQ bollocks he is so fond of, in order to try and get a reaction, because again he was probably disappointed that as usual, the only people trying to censor an alternative opinion were...you guys
    Yes I was called racist in this thread. Are you going to take things as I to big D seriously

    NOBODY called you racist in this thread. NOBODY. This isn't the Watch Forum.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

    I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

    That is a bit crazy, surely?
    Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

    And?

    Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.


    The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.
    Where did I mention any of these things you just accused me off? Yes it takes a little bit of critical thinking to see what I was getting at. It’s laid out pretty clearly but if you want to take that one sentence and run with it feel free.

    Hang on a minute. Don't you start making stuff up as well I am not taking one sentence and running with it at all. It is the thread title. YOUR thread title.


    I am not going to multi-quote line by line as though I am the forum Police like El Kabong but it is all there pretty clearly if you go back and look.

    YOU brought up the clan and Denilson, YOU went on about banning stuff but the reality is NOBODY called you a racist. Quite the opposite.

    My first reply made that very clear and so did all the other posters who chose not to call it Wuhan Virus.


    You dug your heels in and pretended that is was not for Political reasons despite then going on to point out that it was entirely for Political reasons. Gandalf and El Kabong share your daft politics and so of course they agreed, and Tito agreed, not because he shares your politics, but ..well because he is Titofan and he loves the drama of telling us how manly and 'for real ' he is.

    Nobody is insulting you and you are now pretending that they are. You claimed that people were claiming you were prejudiced against the Chinese but the one big problem with that claim is that nobody accused you of what you claimed at all. Anywhere ...ha! it is laughable

    It all comes down to "you guys©" pretending to be being oppressed. It was quite funny with Gandalf desperately shoe horning in the IQ bollocks he is so fond of, in order to try and get a reaction, because again he was probably disappointed that as usual, the only people trying to censor an alternative opinion were...you guys
    Yes I was called racist in this thread. Are you going to take things as I to big D seriously

    NOBODY called you racist in this thread. NOBODY. This isn't the Watch Forum.
    No, this thread as well.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,821
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

    I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

    That is a bit crazy, surely?
    Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

    And?

    Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.


    The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.
    Where did I mention any of these things you just accused me off? Yes it takes a little bit of critical thinking to see what I was getting at. It’s laid out pretty clearly but if you want to take that one sentence and run with it feel free.

    Hang on a minute. Don't you start making stuff up as well I am not taking one sentence and running with it at all. It is the thread title. YOUR thread title.


    I am not going to multi-quote line by line as though I am the forum Police like El Kabong but it is all there pretty clearly if you go back and look.

    YOU brought up the clan and Denilson, YOU went on about banning stuff but the reality is NOBODY called you a racist. Quite the opposite.

    My first reply made that very clear and so did all the other posters who chose not to call it Wuhan Virus.


    You dug your heels in and pretended that is was not for Political reasons despite then going on to point out that it was entirely for Political reasons. Gandalf and El Kabong share your daft politics and so of course they agreed, and Tito agreed, not because he shares your politics, but ..well because he is Titofan and he loves the drama of telling us how manly and 'for real ' he is.

    Nobody is insulting you and you are now pretending that they are. You claimed that people were claiming you were prejudiced against the Chinese but the one big problem with that claim is that nobody accused you of what you claimed at all. Anywhere ...ha! it is laughable

    It all comes down to "you guys©" pretending to be being oppressed. It was quite funny with Gandalf desperately shoe horning in the IQ bollocks he is so fond of, in order to try and get a reaction, because again he was probably disappointed that as usual, the only people trying to censor an alternative opinion were...you guys
    Yes I was called racist in this thread. Are you going to take things as I to big D seriously

    NOBODY called you racist in this thread. NOBODY. This isn't the Watch Forum.
    No, this thread as well.

    Wishing it was true does not make it true. This is what i mean about an uphill struggle. You lot are so convinced it doesn't even matter what other people post you will just assume what is written and play the PC card. and that is what it is. This whole thread is a pleading for sympathy like you are somehow being oppressed.

    Who called you a racist in this thread and where?


    Didn't happen mate
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

    I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

    That is a bit crazy, surely?
    Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

    And?

    Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.


    The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.
    Where did I mention any of these things you just accused me off? Yes it takes a little bit of critical thinking to see what I was getting at. It’s laid out pretty clearly but if you want to take that one sentence and run with it feel free.

    Hang on a minute. Don't you start making stuff up as well I am not taking one sentence and running with it at all. It is the thread title. YOUR thread title.


    I am not going to multi-quote line by line as though I am the forum Police like El Kabong but it is all there pretty clearly if you go back and look.

    YOU brought up the clan and Denilson, YOU went on about banning stuff but the reality is NOBODY called you a racist. Quite the opposite.

    My first reply made that very clear and so did all the other posters who chose not to call it Wuhan Virus.


    You dug your heels in and pretended that is was not for Political reasons despite then going on to point out that it was entirely for Political reasons. Gandalf and El Kabong share your daft politics and so of course they agreed, and Tito agreed, not because he shares your politics, but ..well because he is Titofan and he loves the drama of telling us how manly and 'for real ' he is.

    Nobody is insulting you and you are now pretending that they are. You claimed that people were claiming you were prejudiced against the Chinese but the one big problem with that claim is that nobody accused you of what you claimed at all. Anywhere ...ha! it is laughable

    It all comes down to "you guys©" pretending to be being oppressed. It was quite funny with Gandalf desperately shoe horning in the IQ bollocks he is so fond of, in order to try and get a reaction, because again he was probably disappointed that as usual, the only people trying to censor an alternative opinion were...you guys
    Yes I was called racist in this thread. Are you going to take things as I to big D seriously

    NOBODY called you racist in this thread. NOBODY. This isn't the Watch Forum.
    No, this thread as well.

    Wishing it was true does not make it true. This is what i mean about an uphill struggle. You lot are so convinced it doesn't even matter what other people post you will just assume what is written and play the PC card. and that is what it is. This whole thread is a pleading for sympathy like you are somehow being oppressed.

    Who called you a racist in this thread and where?


    Didn't happen mate
    Start around fensters post and look around a little you will see it. Sorry to burst your bubble. Master also implied it but back tracked

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,821
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Well at least we know Walrus shit stirs on his watch forum too. Consistent. Stop causing trouble. You know full well the consequences of this rhetoric. It's unnecessary.
    Fuck them and the horse they road in on, the horse named wuhan
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Except the Spanish Flu did not start in Spain it started in American Forts. It is important because naming something shapes people's reaction to it and their behaviour too. Look at AIDS originally known as GRID Gay Related Immune Deficiency and how for so long many straight people thought they could carry on without consequence. Again why is HnN1 Flu not called Swine Flu or North Carolina Flu? because idiots then go and wipe out whole herds of healthy pigs, and destroy the livelihoods of those who depend on them. Surely the case of some 2 year old Chinese kid and his parents being attacked and the attacks on Chinese communities all over the world is more important than giving Trump and his racist pals an excuse to label an entire country?

    If it were man made there is probably just as much chance that it was made by the American Military in NC as the Chinese in their country.
    It's called swine flu quite routinely https://www.wral.com/news/local/video/5867907/ 'Cary student recalls having swine flu'.....but hey what would I know about it. Also in 2009 it first appeared in Mexico. But anywho as you were, carry on.
    People call 'Spanish Flu' something that did not originate in Spain. The point is nobody is calling people racist for calling it whatever you want, but it serves no useful purpose to dig your heels in (not you) in order to insist it is somehow an infringment of free speech or some such bollocks to call it Wuhan Virus.

    It is the worse kind of Devils advocate virtue signalling, which is a massive part of the lame alt right stuff pedalled by some of the childish losers on this forum.


    Seeing you exclude El Kabong from this particular indictment, who then besides Gandalf are you bunching together as "the childish losers on this forum" who "pedal lame alt right stuff" of which "devils advocate virtue signaling" is a massive part of?
    Walrus. His true motive has come out.
    What’s my true motive
    Political.
    No not at all when I mention the virus. It just is what it is. The other matters are real life facts and I will bring them up. I think it is difficult to make a case that I am prejudice against Chinese however if you feel that is the case so be it.

    So basically now you are just making stuff up again.

    Master never backed track even one step. He called it Political which is exactly what it is. He never called you a racist. Fenster called you a shit stirrer, which was pretty accurate but never called you a racist and I never called you a racist .


    So where are the people calling you a racist?


    Never happened
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Well at least we know Walrus shit stirs on his watch forum too. Consistent. Stop causing trouble. You know full well the consequences of this rhetoric. It's unnecessary.
    Fuck them and the horse they road in on, the horse named wuhan
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Except the Spanish Flu did not start in Spain it started in American Forts. It is important because naming something shapes people's reaction to it and their behaviour too. Look at AIDS originally known as GRID Gay Related Immune Deficiency and how for so long many straight people thought they could carry on without consequence. Again why is HnN1 Flu not called Swine Flu or North Carolina Flu? because idiots then go and wipe out whole herds of healthy pigs, and destroy the livelihoods of those who depend on them. Surely the case of some 2 year old Chinese kid and his parents being attacked and the attacks on Chinese communities all over the world is more important than giving Trump and his racist pals an excuse to label an entire country?

    If it were man made there is probably just as much chance that it was made by the American Military in NC as the Chinese in their country.
    It's called swine flu quite routinely https://www.wral.com/news/local/video/5867907/ 'Cary student recalls having swine flu'.....but hey what would I know about it. Also in 2009 it first appeared in Mexico. But anywho as you were, carry on.
    People call 'Spanish Flu' something that did not originate in Spain. The point is nobody is calling people racist for calling it whatever you want, but it serves no useful purpose to dig your heels in (not you) in order to insist it is somehow an infringment of free speech or some such bollocks to call it Wuhan Virus.

    It is the worse kind of Devils advocate virtue signalling, which is a massive part of the lame alt right stuff pedalled by some of the childish losers on this forum.


    Seeing you exclude El Kabong from this particular indictment, who then besides Gandalf are you bunching together as "the childish losers on this forum" who "pedal lame alt right stuff" of which "devils advocate virtue signaling" is a massive part of?
    Walrus. His true motive has come out.
    What’s my true motive
    Political.
    No not at all when I mention the virus. It just is what it is. The other matters are real life facts and I will bring them up. I think it is difficult to make a case that I am prejudice against Chinese however if you feel that is the case so be it.

    So basically now you are just making stuff up again.

    Master never backed track even one step. He called it Political which is exactly what it is. He never called you a racist. Fenster called you a shit stirrer, which was pretty accurate but never called you a racist and I never called you a racist .


    So where are the people calling you a racist?


    Never happened
    I told you to start at his thread and look around. Funny, I have been trying not to insult you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Are u getting wuhan virus overload
    By walrus in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-18-2020, 02:37 AM
  2. Hmm.....Virus
    By Spicoli in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 01:01 AM
  3. MSN virus?
    By El Gamo in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 01:32 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing