Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 211

Thread: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

Share/Bookmark
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,582
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3023
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    but you can't pretend that you posted this thread not realizing how provocative it would be?
    Tut tut Tut tut
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,364
    Mentioned
    836 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1067
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    but you can't pretend that you posted this thread not realizing how provocative it would be?
    Tut tut Tut tut

    This is a forum. In in adults (not you) will post thoughts and comments and questions. Debate is encouraged. Unfortunately for most of us here there are a core group that will wag their fingers and try to steer and control the conversation so that if flows only one way and when they do not succeed they (you) will use any dirty underhanded tactic to play the victim and censor others. Nobody cares about your decade long PC campaign and yet you can't let it go. You must by now have realised that virtually every thread you start and post you make, is about you doing the finger wagging?

    Look at this one for example. You projecting butt hurt on behalf of another adult over a simple straight forward and unloaded question.

    It is weird most of us are in it together but you seem to be insistent on self isolating here even. Stop shit stirring and accept that the only people tut tutting are you guys over not being able to play the victim right now. Simple stuff really.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,364
    Mentioned
    836 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1067
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Gandalf you plum, look at you still begging for someone to be called a racist so you can prove how brave you are. It is pretty funny but just as delusional as the idea that everyone with an NUJ Press Pass is trained and told how to do their job by some shadowy bogeymen.

    You are an idiot.
    You have already agreed that there are differences, so by logical extension you must be a racist too. However, I do not like how you use the term so would not use it as facts are not racist. Do you not see how anodyne you make the term by calling someone a racist for stating a fact? Would I also be a racist if I say that Corona affects blacks more than other races? It is nothing personal but a truth and we should not consider a truth racist.

    I don't think I am doing anything stunning or brave by repeating information collated by scholars smarter than I. I just accept reality for what it is, and yes, rags like The Guardian have cheapened the term beyond recognition. There are genuinely nasty people out there that like to rape kids based on race or eliminate groups based on race. Haranguing me over verifiable data should be the least of your issues.

    What is the conclusion 'You are an idiot' all about? See, that is poor communication.

    The conclusion that you are an idiot is an example of crystal clear and concise communication based upon all available evidence.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,413
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3195
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Gandalf you plum, look at you still begging for someone to be called a racist so you can prove how brave you are. It is pretty funny but just as delusional as the idea that everyone with an NUJ Press Pass is trained and told how to do their job by some shadowy bogeymen.

    You are an idiot.
    You have already agreed that there are differences, so by logical extension you must be a racist too. However, I do not like how you use the term so would not use it as facts are not racist. Do you not see how anodyne you make the term by calling someone a racist for stating a fact? Would I also be a racist if I say that Corona affects blacks more than other races? It is nothing personal but a truth and we should not consider a truth racist.

    I don't think I am doing anything stunning or brave by repeating information collated by scholars smarter than I. I just accept reality for what it is, and yes, rags like The Guardian have cheapened the term beyond recognition. There are genuinely nasty people out there that like to rape kids based on race or eliminate groups based on race. Haranguing me over verifiable data should be the least of your issues.

    What is the conclusion 'You are an idiot' all about? See, that is poor communication.

    The conclusion that you are an idiot is an example of crystal clear and concise communication based upon all available evidence.
    You failed to answer questions as per usual Queen Dodgeball.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,582
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3023
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    This is a forum. In in adults (not you) will post thoughts and comments and questions. Debate is encouraged.
    Nice attempt to lecture us all. Who here exactly "encourages debate"? Is it someone who posts something like "but you can't pretend that you posted this thread not realizing how provocative it would be?" Is that "encouraging debate" or maybe is it discouraging someone from posting a thread at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Unfortunately for most of us here there are a core group that will wag their fingers and try to steer and control the conversation so that if flows only one way and when they do not succeed they (you) will use any dirty underhanded tactic to play the victim and censor others.
    Ironic for you to project that on me. That is the ONLY page in your playbook. Honestly I'm surprised you haven't accused me of attacking your numerous family members in order to shut down the thread completely I'm certain if you ran to the Mods they'd be only too happy to oblige you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Nobody cares about your decade long PC campaign and yet you can't let it go. You must by now have realised that virtually every thread you start and post you make, is about you doing the finger wagging?
    Nobody cares.....oh and yet you always seem to stick your nose in. If I post about Feminism, in rides Beanz. If I post about SJWs in rides Beanz. Does he comment in a manner which "encourages debate"? HELL NO! He tut tuts and he comments about how 'you're trying to look like victims'....oh I'm sorry I never mean to step on your toes Beanz we ALL know that you and only you are the TRUE Victim!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Look at this one for example. You projecting butt hurt on behalf of another adult over a simple straight forward and unloaded question.
    Or I'm merely pointing out your tut tutting which is something you SWEAR you never do.....yeah it's one OR the other most definitely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is weird most of us are in it together but you seem to be insistent on self isolating here even. Stop shit stirring and accept that the only people tut tutting are you guys over not being able to play the victim right now. Simple stuff really.
    Who do you mean by "us"? I'm self isolating? I thought I was "part of a gang" you know Beanz, right "You Guys ©" right Right you miserable little shit weasel


    Just for you I'm going to start calling this disease "Chink-in-pox"
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,364
    Mentioned
    836 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1067
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    This is a forum. In in adults (not you) will post thoughts and comments and questions. Debate is encouraged.
    Nice attempt to lecture us all. Who here exactly "encourages debate"? Is it someone who posts something like "but you can't pretend that you posted this thread not realizing how provocative it would be?" Is that "encouraging debate" or maybe is it discouraging someone from posting a thread at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Unfortunately for most of us here there are a core group that will wag their fingers and try to steer and control the conversation so that if flows only one way and when they do not succeed they (you) will use any dirty underhanded tactic to play the victim and censor others.
    Ironic for you to project that on me. That is the ONLY page in your playbook. Honestly I'm surprised you haven't accused me of attacking your numerous family members in order to shut down the thread completely I'm certain if you ran to the Mods they'd be only too happy to oblige you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Nobody cares about your decade long PC campaign and yet you can't let it go. You must by now have realised that virtually every thread you start and post you make, is about you doing the finger wagging?
    Nobody cares.....oh and yet you always seem to stick your nose in. If I post about Feminism, in rides Beanz. If I post about SJWs in rides Beanz. Does he comment in a manner which "encourages debate"? HELL NO! He tut tuts and he comments about how 'you're trying to look like victims'....oh I'm sorry I never mean to step on your toes Beanz we ALL know that you and only you are the TRUE Victim!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Look at this one for example. You projecting butt hurt on behalf of another adult over a simple straight forward and unloaded question.
    Or I'm merely pointing out your tut tutting which is something you SWEAR you never do.....yeah it's one OR the other most definitely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is weird most of us are in it together but you seem to be insistent on self isolating here even. Stop shit stirring and accept that the only people tut tutting are you guys over not being able to play the victim right now. Simple stuff really.
    Who do you mean by "us"? I'm self isolating? I thought I was "part of a gang" you know Beanz, right "You Guys ©" right Right you miserable little shit weasel


    Just for you I'm going to start calling this disease "Chink-in-pox"

    Uhm..OK
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,413
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3195
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    The remaining Cockney types should call it the Winnie the Pooh as in Flu. 'Oh Guv, I think I am coming down with the old Winnie. Can I 'ave a day orf'. Reeducation camp time in Commie land which is basically hate crime London Central. 😎
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,582
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3023
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You failed to answer questions as per usual Queen Dodgeball.
    But he "encourages debate" ....he never said anything about participating in debate.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,909
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    626
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    I don’t think anyone is playing the victim card. Just people with different thoughts on things. I don’t think kabong is out in left field. I think we communicated twice via email my entire time here and he is just a working dude trying to live the best he can. I have differences with kabong, tits and Gandhi but certainly any views they expressed here I wouldn’t call extreme or radical. I hear a shitload of opinions I don’t agree with everyday. I don’t make a point to argue my case or scold anyone. Who the fuck am I. I posted this merely because how odd I found it that people reacted in damn near threatening ways on that watch forum. Then you had a handful of people saying they can’t wait til the pc culture dies on the vine. I think we need to be able to handle difference of opinion a little better. It seems here everything has to become an argument amongst a few people. Does it ever get anywhere. And yes I’m guilty of it myself, I know all my faults all to well. Beanz do you look at yourself as innocent in all this? And I don’t mean just this thread but I was getting tired of arguing so I was trying to approach you differently but it’s like you can’t help falling into your usually responses. Do you feel better when you put someone down or do feel the need to argue everything. Do you think you are winning and better than the “guys” or group” or “gang” that you label as victims or some such thing. Do you look at this group as being one in thought? Are you sitting above the “group” or “guys” looking down on them. Do you think your mood is elevated right now?

    You said bonger has been doing the same thing for 10 years here, haven’t you? How do you think your insight is? Do you ever notice you project things or would you say that’s 100% wrong. I may be back to arguing when things have settled down. This post isn’t meant to be an attack I’m very curious of all these things.

    Well let’s hope we all stay well through this

    Edit, well miles posts extreme ideas but that’s why I love him
    Last edited by walrus; 04-10-2020 at 03:05 PM.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You have just went through a post addressed to TitoFan and then tried to make it about you.
    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So everything i said holds true. You want to be a victim all the time and so you invent the same outrage you probably feel at being served breakfast in the wrong coloured bowl and then spew it out over anyone in the forum who seeks to take your blindfold off and ears stoppers out.

    Were is MY offense? you just invented it exactly as i said you would in order to avoid addressing the argument.
    If that's how you believe it to be in your dream world fucking have at it. I'm not a victim, nor have I acted as one in this thread. I've explained why the Spanish Flu was called such and explained why it's not racist or whatever to call it the Wuhan Coronavirus or Chinese Coronavirus....which you've responded to with your typical tut tutting.


    Walrus started this thread with a question, you've done nothing but pout about it even being asked from the start. "this whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood"....his asking a fucking question to the forum is an "inverted clarion call for victim hood" is it? Or did he just ask posters a simple straightforward fucking question? And yet again here we have the great Beanz who has never met a question he'd respond to with a straightforward answer.


    Your offense is as per usual, assuming a great deal, never backing up the bullshit you spout and then attempting to dodge the results.

    Ha!

    Your insistence on breaking everything into bite size chunks like it is your first taste of solids and you are claiming that i am the one with a developmental disorder. I thought you sold insurance but now you you turn out to be quite the expert on anyone but yourself.


    You asked

    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.


    Seems like you want to answer my questions for me . Which is exactly what i said you have always done and you continue to do in order to avoid answering any yourself.

    You and Gandalf were mentioned because you were relevant to the argument. You both beg to be called fascist or racist so that you can claim some kind of daft victim hood.


    Again you are just inventing stuff now. No wonder you are such of fan of serial liars like Trump. Walrus never asked any questions. He started the thread to stir up shit / stimulate debate/get a pack on the back /claim victimhood / pass the time of day.


    So are you going to apologise? Ha!


    Here is the first sentence of my reply.

    "It is not that calling it the Wuhan Virus makes you a racist it is the fact that many racist like your President could not wait to call it the Wuhan or Chinese virus and yet would never have called Swine flu the North Caroline virus or the American Virus"


    If you think that is not a straightforward answer then you again must be willfully inventing a persona for me to justify your own squirming. Nobody is calling Walrus a racist. He is just another idealogue like you, brainwashed by Trump and his nutty worldview.
    I do not think I have ever begged to be called a fascist or a racist. Only one person does in fact and I do not ask to be called that. I merely say 'This is what the data shows' or 'This is where the virus comes from'. These are facts and even people who do not like them accept the reality.

    It is not me having a hard time with 'reality' in any of that and thus out comes the non asked for racist label. The political correctness approach. The same thing is happening in this thread and I am mute over the last few pages. It is weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So I mentioned prior I collect, repair and sell watches. Because of this I’m on a watchforum. It’s a good group of people very diverse from the 100 dollar seiko collectors to the guys that can drop 75k on a watch and not blink. Yesterday there was a news report that movado watch company is laying off most of their work force and cutting benefits for those left. I started a thread about it on the forum but in the heading I put something like movados reaction to the wuhan virus. Holy shit you wouldn’t believe the shit storm that created. I am racist against Chinese, I’m xenophobic. It got pretty intense. I did explain I had no malicious intent but we were calling this the wuhan virus when it first started then one day it just changed to covid. I explained I still often say wuhan because of that but nope, according to some people I’m racist against Chinese. It then spilled over to a fight betwixt those who knew what I was saying and those who say anyone who says wuhan is a racist or at the very least a dog whistle. Wtf. I asked the mod to lock the thread. He did but got back to me and took my side which I didn’t expect. Damn the world is getting tough it’s way to easy to set people off this wuhan virus is fucking up everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Walrus loves the Chinese, but is just being honest. Political correctness is in essence about shielding us from honesty.
    No it is not. It should be about being mindful of others.
    Which is why lefties balk at IQ data. It is just about being honest. It is honest to say that China covered up and then released human WMD on the world and have potentially caused permanent damage to our Prime Minister ir even heaven forbid death. I don't really care about their feelings. I consider it an act of war.
    But you've said many times that Chinese people are intellectually superior to you and whites (on av)

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,364
    Mentioned
    836 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1067
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I don’t think anyone is playing the victim card. Just people with different thoughts on things. I don’t think kabong is out in left field. I think we communicated twice via email my entire time here and he is just a working dude trying to live the best he can. I have differences with kabong, tits and Gandhi but certainly any views they expressed here I wouldn’t call extreme or radical. I hear a shitload of opinions I don’t agree with everyday. I don’t make a point to argue my case or scold anyone. Who the fuck am I. I posted this merely because how odd I found it that people reacted in damn near threatening ways on that watch forum. Then you had a handful of people saying they can’t wait til the pc culture dies on the vine. I think we need to be able to handle difference of opinion a little better. It seems here everything has to become an argument amongst a few people. Does it ever get anywhere. And yes I’m guilty of it myself, I know all my faults all to well. Beanz do you look at yourself as innocent in all this? And I don’t mean just this thread but I was getting tired of arguing so I was trying to approach you differently but it’s like you can’t help falling into your usually responses. Do you feel better when you put someone down or do feel the need to argue everything. Do you think you are winning and better than the “guys” or group” or “gang” that you label as victims or some such thing. Do you look at this group as being one in thought? Are you sitting above the “group” or “guys” looking down on them. Do you think your mood is elevated right now?

    You said bonger has been doing the same thing for 10 years here, haven’t you? How do you think your insight is? Do you ever notice you project things or would you say that’s 100% wrong. I may be back to arguing when things have settled down. This post isn’t meant to be an attack I’m very curious of all these things.

    Well let’s hope we all stay well through this

    Edit, well miles posts extreme ideas but that’s why I love him

    Yes you posted this because you found it odd how you were attacked for it on your watch forum, in what you thought was a disproportionate way. And yet here, nobody attacked you for posting it, but look at the response from those you mentioned. Do you not think they and your own response is just as extreme as those who attacked you on the watch forum? That is the thing with Political Correctness and group think, it cuts both ways, and here it is much more than stifling than most places for people who do not subscribe to the conservative outlook you guys share. You are all pretty intolerant, of even the slightest deviation from what you have decided is acceptable.

    You keep insisting that i fall into my usual responses as though my very style of posting is somehow not acceptable, and should be modified in your opinion to more closely resemble those whom you think are being reasonable. Do you not think that is just another example of you trying to control people? Admittedly you are nowhere near as pedantic and obsessive as El Kabong with his weird need to bullet point, number questions then multi-quote line whilst posing loaded questions and making the arguments for anyone questioning him. That is a pretty extreme style of posting, but because you share much of his outlook you are quite prepared to let that fly unchallenged. Just like all of you say diddly squat when people are blatantly racist and attack other posters based on their race in the most disgusting way. You say nothing. So it can't actually be that you really give a shit about the other posters here or that you are not acting as a gang , quite distinct and separate from most other regular posters.

    None of them feel the need to be quite so self defensive or start threads merely in order to start an argument (I am not referring to this thread here).


    Yes most of the arguments are petty and pointless.

    No i don't think it gets anyone anywhere.

    No i do not look at myself as innocent in all this.

    No i do not feel better when I have to resort to being brutally honest and direct in my appraisal of posters attitudes and it is certainly not about being better or winning. I find those kind of attitudes childish and self defeating.

    No I am not sitting in Judgement of anyone, quite the opposite, in fact the entire reason for having to resort to addressing you all as a group is your seeming unwillingness to look across with equanimity toward anyone else. If anyone is looking down it is those calling people 'normies' or mocking people as being "weak, soft and feminized unimaginative" etc which is what Gandalf can say unchallenged day in day out.

    And No my mood is not elevated at all. Flat, Calm and Peaceful and I think that is what irks some of you the most.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,413
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3195
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You have just went through a post addressed to TitoFan and then tried to make it about you.
    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So everything i said holds true. You want to be a victim all the time and so you invent the same outrage you probably feel at being served breakfast in the wrong coloured bowl and then spew it out over anyone in the forum who seeks to take your blindfold off and ears stoppers out.

    Were is MY offense? you just invented it exactly as i said you would in order to avoid addressing the argument.
    If that's how you believe it to be in your dream world fucking have at it. I'm not a victim, nor have I acted as one in this thread. I've explained why the Spanish Flu was called such and explained why it's not racist or whatever to call it the Wuhan Coronavirus or Chinese Coronavirus....which you've responded to with your typical tut tutting.


    Walrus started this thread with a question, you've done nothing but pout about it even being asked from the start. "this whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood"....his asking a fucking question to the forum is an "inverted clarion call for victim hood" is it? Or did he just ask posters a simple straightforward fucking question? And yet again here we have the great Beanz who has never met a question he'd respond to with a straightforward answer.


    Your offense is as per usual, assuming a great deal, never backing up the bullshit you spout and then attempting to dodge the results.

    Ha!

    Your insistence on breaking everything into bite size chunks like it is your first taste of solids and you are claiming that i am the one with a developmental disorder. I thought you sold insurance but now you you turn out to be quite the expert on anyone but yourself.


    You asked

    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.


    Seems like you want to answer my questions for me . Which is exactly what i said you have always done and you continue to do in order to avoid answering any yourself.

    You and Gandalf were mentioned because you were relevant to the argument. You both beg to be called fascist or racist so that you can claim some kind of daft victim hood.


    Again you are just inventing stuff now. No wonder you are such of fan of serial liars like Trump. Walrus never asked any questions. He started the thread to stir up shit / stimulate debate/get a pack on the back /claim victimhood / pass the time of day.


    So are you going to apologise? Ha!


    Here is the first sentence of my reply.

    "It is not that calling it the Wuhan Virus makes you a racist it is the fact that many racist like your President could not wait to call it the Wuhan or Chinese virus and yet would never have called Swine flu the North Caroline virus or the American Virus"


    If you think that is not a straightforward answer then you again must be willfully inventing a persona for me to justify your own squirming. Nobody is calling Walrus a racist. He is just another idealogue like you, brainwashed by Trump and his nutty worldview.
    I do not think I have ever begged to be called a fascist or a racist. Only one person does in fact and I do not ask to be called that. I merely say 'This is what the data shows' or 'This is where the virus comes from'. These are facts and even people who do not like them accept the reality.

    It is not me having a hard time with 'reality' in any of that and thus out comes the non asked for racist label. The political correctness approach. The same thing is happening in this thread and I am mute over the last few pages. It is weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So I mentioned prior I collect, repair and sell watches. Because of this I’m on a watchforum. It’s a good group of people very diverse from the 100 dollar seiko collectors to the guys that can drop 75k on a watch and not blink. Yesterday there was a news report that movado watch company is laying off most of their work force and cutting benefits for those left. I started a thread about it on the forum but in the heading I put something like movados reaction to the wuhan virus. Holy shit you wouldn’t believe the shit storm that created. I am racist against Chinese, I’m xenophobic. It got pretty intense. I did explain I had no malicious intent but we were calling this the wuhan virus when it first started then one day it just changed to covid. I explained I still often say wuhan because of that but nope, according to some people I’m racist against Chinese. It then spilled over to a fight betwixt those who knew what I was saying and those who say anyone who says wuhan is a racist or at the very least a dog whistle. Wtf. I asked the mod to lock the thread. He did but got back to me and took my side which I didn’t expect. Damn the world is getting tough it’s way to easy to set people off this wuhan virus is fucking up everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Walrus loves the Chinese, but is just being honest. Political correctness is in essence about shielding us from honesty.
    No it is not. It should be about being mindful of others.
    Which is why lefties balk at IQ data. It is just about being honest. It is honest to say that China covered up and then released human WMD on the world and have potentially caused permanent damage to our Prime Minister ir even heaven forbid death. I don't really care about their feelings. I consider it an act of war.
    But you've said many times that Chinese people are intellectually superior to you and whites (on av)
    On average yes, but do you have a point?
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You have just went through a post addressed to TitoFan and then tried to make it about you.
    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So everything i said holds true. You want to be a victim all the time and so you invent the same outrage you probably feel at being served breakfast in the wrong coloured bowl and then spew it out over anyone in the forum who seeks to take your blindfold off and ears stoppers out.

    Were is MY offense? you just invented it exactly as i said you would in order to avoid addressing the argument.
    If that's how you believe it to be in your dream world fucking have at it. I'm not a victim, nor have I acted as one in this thread. I've explained why the Spanish Flu was called such and explained why it's not racist or whatever to call it the Wuhan Coronavirus or Chinese Coronavirus....which you've responded to with your typical tut tutting.


    Walrus started this thread with a question, you've done nothing but pout about it even being asked from the start. "this whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood"....his asking a fucking question to the forum is an "inverted clarion call for victim hood" is it? Or did he just ask posters a simple straightforward fucking question? And yet again here we have the great Beanz who has never met a question he'd respond to with a straightforward answer.


    Your offense is as per usual, assuming a great deal, never backing up the bullshit you spout and then attempting to dodge the results.

    Ha!

    Your insistence on breaking everything into bite size chunks like it is your first taste of solids and you are claiming that i am the one with a developmental disorder. I thought you sold insurance but now you you turn out to be quite the expert on anyone but yourself.


    You asked

    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.


    Seems like you want to answer my questions for me . Which is exactly what i said you have always done and you continue to do in order to avoid answering any yourself.

    You and Gandalf were mentioned because you were relevant to the argument. You both beg to be called fascist or racist so that you can claim some kind of daft victim hood.


    Again you are just inventing stuff now. No wonder you are such of fan of serial liars like Trump. Walrus never asked any questions. He started the thread to stir up shit / stimulate debate/get a pack on the back /claim victimhood / pass the time of day.


    So are you going to apologise? Ha!


    Here is the first sentence of my reply.

    "It is not that calling it the Wuhan Virus makes you a racist it is the fact that many racist like your President could not wait to call it the Wuhan or Chinese virus and yet would never have called Swine flu the North Caroline virus or the American Virus"


    If you think that is not a straightforward answer then you again must be willfully inventing a persona for me to justify your own squirming. Nobody is calling Walrus a racist. He is just another idealogue like you, brainwashed by Trump and his nutty worldview.
    I do not think I have ever begged to be called a fascist or a racist. Only one person does in fact and I do not ask to be called that. I merely say 'This is what the data shows' or 'This is where the virus comes from'. These are facts and even people who do not like them accept the reality.

    It is not me having a hard time with 'reality' in any of that and thus out comes the non asked for racist label. The political correctness approach. The same thing is happening in this thread and I am mute over the last few pages. It is weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So I mentioned prior I collect, repair and sell watches. Because of this I’m on a watchforum. It’s a good group of people very diverse from the 100 dollar seiko collectors to the guys that can drop 75k on a watch and not blink. Yesterday there was a news report that movado watch company is laying off most of their work force and cutting benefits for those left. I started a thread about it on the forum but in the heading I put something like movados reaction to the wuhan virus. Holy shit you wouldn’t believe the shit storm that created. I am racist against Chinese, I’m xenophobic. It got pretty intense. I did explain I had no malicious intent but we were calling this the wuhan virus when it first started then one day it just changed to covid. I explained I still often say wuhan because of that but nope, according to some people I’m racist against Chinese. It then spilled over to a fight betwixt those who knew what I was saying and those who say anyone who says wuhan is a racist or at the very least a dog whistle. Wtf. I asked the mod to lock the thread. He did but got back to me and took my side which I didn’t expect. Damn the world is getting tough it’s way to easy to set people off this wuhan virus is fucking up everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Walrus loves the Chinese, but is just being honest. Political correctness is in essence about shielding us from honesty.
    No it is not. It should be about being mindful of others.
    Which is why lefties balk at IQ data. It is just about being honest. It is honest to say that China covered up and then released human WMD on the world and have potentially caused permanent damage to our Prime Minister ir even heaven forbid death. I don't really care about their feelings. I consider it an act of war.
    But you've said many times that Chinese people are intellectually superior to you and whites (on av)
    On average yes, but do you have a point?
    No point.

    Just wanted to hear you admit that your intellectually inferior to Asian guys.

    I just think it's funny lol

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,413
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3195
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You have just went through a post addressed to TitoFan and then tried to make it about you.
    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So everything i said holds true. You want to be a victim all the time and so you invent the same outrage you probably feel at being served breakfast in the wrong coloured bowl and then spew it out over anyone in the forum who seeks to take your blindfold off and ears stoppers out.

    Were is MY offense? you just invented it exactly as i said you would in order to avoid addressing the argument.
    If that's how you believe it to be in your dream world fucking have at it. I'm not a victim, nor have I acted as one in this thread. I've explained why the Spanish Flu was called such and explained why it's not racist or whatever to call it the Wuhan Coronavirus or Chinese Coronavirus....which you've responded to with your typical tut tutting.


    Walrus started this thread with a question, you've done nothing but pout about it even being asked from the start. "this whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood"....his asking a fucking question to the forum is an "inverted clarion call for victim hood" is it? Or did he just ask posters a simple straightforward fucking question? And yet again here we have the great Beanz who has never met a question he'd respond to with a straightforward answer.


    Your offense is as per usual, assuming a great deal, never backing up the bullshit you spout and then attempting to dodge the results.

    Ha!

    Your insistence on breaking everything into bite size chunks like it is your first taste of solids and you are claiming that i am the one with a developmental disorder. I thought you sold insurance but now you you turn out to be quite the expert on anyone but yourself.


    You asked

    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.


    Seems like you want to answer my questions for me . Which is exactly what i said you have always done and you continue to do in order to avoid answering any yourself.

    You and Gandalf were mentioned because you were relevant to the argument. You both beg to be called fascist or racist so that you can claim some kind of daft victim hood.


    Again you are just inventing stuff now. No wonder you are such of fan of serial liars like Trump. Walrus never asked any questions. He started the thread to stir up shit / stimulate debate/get a pack on the back /claim victimhood / pass the time of day.


    So are you going to apologise? Ha!


    Here is the first sentence of my reply.

    "It is not that calling it the Wuhan Virus makes you a racist it is the fact that many racist like your President could not wait to call it the Wuhan or Chinese virus and yet would never have called Swine flu the North Caroline virus or the American Virus"


    If you think that is not a straightforward answer then you again must be willfully inventing a persona for me to justify your own squirming. Nobody is calling Walrus a racist. He is just another idealogue like you, brainwashed by Trump and his nutty worldview.
    I do not think I have ever begged to be called a fascist or a racist. Only one person does in fact and I do not ask to be called that. I merely say 'This is what the data shows' or 'This is where the virus comes from'. These are facts and even people who do not like them accept the reality.

    It is not me having a hard time with 'reality' in any of that and thus out comes the non asked for racist label. The political correctness approach. The same thing is happening in this thread and I am mute over the last few pages. It is weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So I mentioned prior I collect, repair and sell watches. Because of this I’m on a watchforum. It’s a good group of people very diverse from the 100 dollar seiko collectors to the guys that can drop 75k on a watch and not blink. Yesterday there was a news report that movado watch company is laying off most of their work force and cutting benefits for those left. I started a thread about it on the forum but in the heading I put something like movados reaction to the wuhan virus. Holy shit you wouldn’t believe the shit storm that created. I am racist against Chinese, I’m xenophobic. It got pretty intense. I did explain I had no malicious intent but we were calling this the wuhan virus when it first started then one day it just changed to covid. I explained I still often say wuhan because of that but nope, according to some people I’m racist against Chinese. It then spilled over to a fight betwixt those who knew what I was saying and those who say anyone who says wuhan is a racist or at the very least a dog whistle. Wtf. I asked the mod to lock the thread. He did but got back to me and took my side which I didn’t expect. Damn the world is getting tough it’s way to easy to set people off this wuhan virus is fucking up everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Walrus loves the Chinese, but is just being honest. Political correctness is in essence about shielding us from honesty.
    No it is not. It should be about being mindful of others.
    Which is why lefties balk at IQ data. It is just about being honest. It is honest to say that China covered up and then released human WMD on the world and have potentially caused permanent damage to our Prime Minister ir even heaven forbid death. I don't really care about their feelings. I consider it an act of war.
    But you've said many times that Chinese people are intellectually superior to you and whites (on av)
    On average yes, but do you have a point?
    No point.

    Just wanted to hear you admit that your intellectually inferior to Asian guys.

    I just think it's funny lol
    The average white does have on average a lower IQ, but do not forget the overlap that you call me cowardly for mentioning. A smart white guy is still smarter than many Asians and the same with blacks over other groups too. There is overlap. That's why I struggle with you as you do not see that I think there are brilliant black people out there, but I don't think Broner is a good example.

    Do I personally feel inferior? No, but as a group we do not have the same outcomes. For instance, Japanese longevity is better, their general health better, their infrastructure more advanced. You want gadgets then they are coming from Asia. You want a response to a Pandemic, then you want to be in an Asian country. It will hit hard but the response is much better. People are more self responsible and the coordination in place quickly.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You have just went through a post addressed to TitoFan and then tried to make it about you.
    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So everything i said holds true. You want to be a victim all the time and so you invent the same outrage you probably feel at being served breakfast in the wrong coloured bowl and then spew it out over anyone in the forum who seeks to take your blindfold off and ears stoppers out.

    Were is MY offense? you just invented it exactly as i said you would in order to avoid addressing the argument.
    If that's how you believe it to be in your dream world fucking have at it. I'm not a victim, nor have I acted as one in this thread. I've explained why the Spanish Flu was called such and explained why it's not racist or whatever to call it the Wuhan Coronavirus or Chinese Coronavirus....which you've responded to with your typical tut tutting.


    Walrus started this thread with a question, you've done nothing but pout about it even being asked from the start. "this whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood"....his asking a fucking question to the forum is an "inverted clarion call for victim hood" is it? Or did he just ask posters a simple straightforward fucking question? And yet again here we have the great Beanz who has never met a question he'd respond to with a straightforward answer.


    Your offense is as per usual, assuming a great deal, never backing up the bullshit you spout and then attempting to dodge the results.

    Ha!

    Your insistence on breaking everything into bite size chunks like it is your first taste of solids and you are claiming that i am the one with a developmental disorder. I thought you sold insurance but now you you turn out to be quite the expert on anyone but yourself.


    You asked

    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.


    Seems like you want to answer my questions for me . Which is exactly what i said you have always done and you continue to do in order to avoid answering any yourself.

    You and Gandalf were mentioned because you were relevant to the argument. You both beg to be called fascist or racist so that you can claim some kind of daft victim hood.


    Again you are just inventing stuff now. No wonder you are such of fan of serial liars like Trump. Walrus never asked any questions. He started the thread to stir up shit / stimulate debate/get a pack on the back /claim victimhood / pass the time of day.


    So are you going to apologise? Ha!


    Here is the first sentence of my reply.

    "It is not that calling it the Wuhan Virus makes you a racist it is the fact that many racist like your President could not wait to call it the Wuhan or Chinese virus and yet would never have called Swine flu the North Caroline virus or the American Virus"


    If you think that is not a straightforward answer then you again must be willfully inventing a persona for me to justify your own squirming. Nobody is calling Walrus a racist. He is just another idealogue like you, brainwashed by Trump and his nutty worldview.
    I do not think I have ever begged to be called a fascist or a racist. Only one person does in fact and I do not ask to be called that. I merely say 'This is what the data shows' or 'This is where the virus comes from'. These are facts and even people who do not like them accept the reality.

    It is not me having a hard time with 'reality' in any of that and thus out comes the non asked for racist label. The political correctness approach. The same thing is happening in this thread and I am mute over the last few pages. It is weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So I mentioned prior I collect, repair and sell watches. Because of this I’m on a watchforum. It’s a good group of people very diverse from the 100 dollar seiko collectors to the guys that can drop 75k on a watch and not blink. Yesterday there was a news report that movado watch company is laying off most of their work force and cutting benefits for those left. I started a thread about it on the forum but in the heading I put something like movados reaction to the wuhan virus. Holy shit you wouldn’t believe the shit storm that created. I am racist against Chinese, I’m xenophobic. It got pretty intense. I did explain I had no malicious intent but we were calling this the wuhan virus when it first started then one day it just changed to covid. I explained I still often say wuhan because of that but nope, according to some people I’m racist against Chinese. It then spilled over to a fight betwixt those who knew what I was saying and those who say anyone who says wuhan is a racist or at the very least a dog whistle. Wtf. I asked the mod to lock the thread. He did but got back to me and took my side which I didn’t expect. Damn the world is getting tough it’s way to easy to set people off this wuhan virus is fucking up everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Walrus loves the Chinese, but is just being honest. Political correctness is in essence about shielding us from honesty.
    No it is not. It should be about being mindful of others.
    Which is why lefties balk at IQ data. It is just about being honest. It is honest to say that China covered up and then released human WMD on the world and have potentially caused permanent damage to our Prime Minister ir even heaven forbid death. I don't really care about their feelings. I consider it an act of war.
    But you've said many times that Chinese people are intellectually superior to you and whites (on av)
    On average yes, but do you have a point?
    No point.

    Just wanted to hear you admit that your intellectually inferior to Asian guys.

    I just think it's funny lol
    The average white does have on average a lower IQ, but do not forget the overlap that you call me cowardly for mentioning. A smart white guy is still smarter than many Asians and the same with blacks over other groups too. There is overlap. That's why I struggle with you as you do not see that I think there are brilliant black people out there, but I don't think Broner is a good example.

    Do I personally feel inferior? No, but as a group we do not have the same outcomes. For instance, Japanese longevity is better, their general health better, their infrastructure more advanced. You want gadgets then they are coming from Asia. You want a response to a Pandemic, then you want to be in an Asian country. It will hit hard but the response is much better. People are more self responsible and the coordination in place quickly.
    The fact is you are intellectually inferior to an Asian man and you stated your inferiority many times.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Are u getting wuhan virus overload
    By walrus in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-18-2020, 02:37 AM
  2. Hmm.....Virus
    By Spicoli in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 01:01 AM
  3. MSN virus?
    By El Gamo in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 01:32 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing