Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

Oh good, back on that Nazi hunt again.....rest easy Elie Wiesel, Beanz is on the case now and there's a billion or so Nazis who he will take down

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    When he says to Congress women born in your country

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

That is indisputable evidence that he considers them foreign.
    And he mentioned who directly? Some of them actually ARE foreign, Ilhan Omar for example is Somali and yes she was born there AND it's believed she committed immigration fraud in order to gain citizenship. So yeah there's that, but do please go on about what you don't fucking know Beanz

You even PM'd me to tell me who you consider me a traitor for voting to remain in the EU along with millions of other Brits.
    Perhaps I did call you a "traitor" directly, I can't recall. It's not out of bounds for me to notice that you harbor more concern and care over your ties to Europe than your ties to where you live in Great Britain.

Nah, I didn't vote in Brexit, but if I had a say in it I'd have voted LEAVE and when shitdicks like yourself wanted another referendum because you assume the very worst out of your fellow citizens I'd have voted LEAVE again.

When was the last time I brought up what you've written me in PM's?
    Last edited by El Kabong; 04-13-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let me tell you there is racial discord in China. So over 91% of China is Han but it goes beyond even ethnic groups, there is a lot of hatred amongst Han who live in different provinces. Geographical racism. Mao hated a few province and some of the famine that killed 10’s of millions was actually created by Mao targeting provinces he didn’t like. Mao was the biggest killer of all the crazy leaders in history. The fact that Xi idolizes Mao speaks volumes. But don’t worry about Xi, sure doctors disappear, western doctors and media are being kicked out concentration camps are full but it’s not about Xi, orange man bad. The media is fantastic, the whole world talks about how bad Trump is but Xi gets a free pass. It really is odd. There are a couple non us people who are constantly are on the trump attack. Hey it’s ur prerogative have at it. But why is Xi always immune from critique

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Oh good, back on that Nazi hunt again.....rest easy Elie Wiesel, Beanz is on the case now and there's a billion or so Nazis who he will take down

When he says to Congress women born in your country

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

That is indisputable evidence that he considers them foreign.
    And he mentioned who directly? Some of them actually ARE foreign, Ilhan Omar for example is Somali and yes she was born there AND it's believed she committed immigration fraud in order to gain citizenship. So yeah there's that, but do please go on about what you don't fucking know Beanz

You even PM'd me to tell me who you consider me a traitor for voting to remain in the EU along with millions of other Brits.
    Perhaps I did call you a "traitor" directly, I can't recall. It's not out of bounds for me to notice that you harbor more concern and care over your ties to Europe than your ties to where you live in Great Britain.

Nah, I didn't vote in Brexit, but if I had a say in it I'd have voted LEAVE and when shitdicks like yourself wanted another referendum because you assume the very worst out of your fellow citizens I'd have voted LEAVE again.

When was the last time I brought up what you've written me in PM's?

Here we go bite sized fucking chunks. Try to keep up.

You know precisely who Trump was referring to. Why do you have this compulsive need to defend him even when he is being a racist twat? And why again are you obsessed with Nazis? I never even mentioned them. You are one of the few here who has consistently defended them, and stood meekly with your hands behind your back and gob wired shut when openly racist bastards have attacked fellow posters based purely on their ethnicity. And you are doing it again now.

And yes it is pretty fucking out of bonds to go to the trouble to not only call me a traitor but to suggest i leave the country of my birth when not only do you know nothing about me, you know next to nothing about Britain or our culture. You have not worked one hour here, not paid one penny in tax, not helped anyone here, not sown anything in our soil, not researched and shared our history or organised charities and communities here, not excercised your democratic rights here, not even visited for fucks sake.

I also never asked for a second referendum and would never tell you how to vote in your country or PM you to call you a traitor etc.

All this vitriol from you because you want to appear to be something you are not.

You are not better than the rest of us.

Stop encouraging others to not Stay the fuck home.

Idiot.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Let me tell you there is racial discord in China. So over 91% of China is Han but it goes beyond even ethnic groups, there is a lot of hatred amongst Han who live in different provinces. Geographical racism. Mao hated a few province and some of the famine that killed 10’s of millions was actually created by Mao targeting provinces he didn’t like. Mao was the biggest killer of all the crazy leaders in history. The fact that Xi idolizes Mao speaks volumes. But don’t worry about Xi, sure doctors disappear, western doctors and media are being kicked out concentration camps are full but it’s not about Xi, orange man bad. The media is fantastic, the whole world talks about how bad Trump is but Xi gets a free pass. It really is odd. There are a couple non us people who are constantly are on the trump attack. Hey it’s ur prerogative have at it. But why is Xi always immune from critique

Because that is exactly what we expect from Communist countries run by dictat. You and your country should be better than that as should mine, but they are not. They are enforcing gagging orders to stop health workers speaking out and putting profit before people as are several posters here in this thread with their own ideological extremism.

Also you started this cess pile of a thread and now you are seemingly pleading innocent surprise in what it has turned into. You can't really have thought it would end up any other way?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Because that is exactly what we expect from Communist countries run by dictat. You and your country should be better than that as should mine, but they are not. They are enforcing gagging orders to stop health workers speaking out and putting profit before people as are several posters here in this thread with their own ideological extremism.

Also you started this cess pile of a thread and now you are seemingly pleading innocent surprise in what it has turned into. You can't really have thought it would end up any other way?
    Ya beanz I knew that you would freak out and call everyone names and insult them. I didn’t know it would be a trigger for you. So China is communist it’s just the way it is let’s not bother critiquing Xi, let’s stick to orange man bad. Ya that makes sense beanz. If this thread gets you to worked up and people’s opinions are not what you would deem appropriate I suggest you stop reading and participating in this thread. There are others. You have already said what I had in my mind when I wrote this, you were incorrect but you keep saying what I was thinking, that’s an impressive thing to do, maybe you will get it right some time.

El Kabong Guest

Ooooh flat calm and peace lovin'

I bothered to respond to your bitch ass, be grateful, don't complain. I'll post how and what I choose to post, you've got exactly, precisely 0 say in that and you might not like that, but you need to learn to live with it.

You know precisely who Trump was referring to.
    Do I? Do you? Please name them. Cite where he's singling them out.

Why do you have this compulsive need to defend him even when he is being a racist twat?
    What he said wasn't racist though.

And why again are you obsessed with Nazis? I never even mentioned them.
    I'm not. "his Stormfront subscribing lapdogs" .....Stormfront who are they Beanz? Guess you wouldn't know since you "never even mentioned them."

You are one of the few here who has consistently defended them, and stood meekly with your hands behind your back and gob wired shut when openly racist bastards have attacked fellow posters based purely on their ethnicity. And you are doing it again now.
    Have I defended them? Where? I'm confused did I "defend them" or "stood meekly with your hands behind your back and gob wired shut"....seems like an either or situation and not a both of them. I've been consistent in my views, but you've been to histrionic to notice. If a person is indeed racist, they should still be able to speak freely and people will just know "Oh that person is a racist" and so their views are expressed and you can understandably avoid such a person should you not want to engage with them.

And yes it is pretty fucking out of bonds to go to the trouble to not only call me a traitor but to suggest i leave the country of my birth when not only do you know nothing about me, you know next to nothing about Britain or our culture. You have not worked one hour here, not paid one penny in tax, not helped anyone here, not sown anything in our soil, not researched and shared our history or organised charities and communities here, not excercised your democratic rights here, not even visited for fucks sake.
    You were upset and I suggested that leaving was a viable option for your mental wellbeing....poor Beanz. You want me to visit? I'd be DELIGHTED to Beanz. If I make a pilgrimage to Plymouth will you come out of your hovel to see me?

I also never asked for a second referendum and would never tell you how to vote in your country or PM you to call you a traitor etc.
    Oh so you AREN'T of the belief that voters were "fooled" into voting for Brexit? Good to know. I wouldn't listen if you did tell me who to vote for, and we have a President not a PM. No you've called me far worse than a traitor. You chat about American politics....do you live here? Work here? Vote here? Visited?

All this vitriol from you because you want to appear to be something you are not.
    What's that?

Don't think I ever implied that or said it outright. Better how?

Idiot.
    People will do as they want. I'm going outside. You act as though I'm acting irresponsibly....please explain what exactly I'm doing is irresponsible?

Stay frightened

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ooooh flat calm and peace lovin'

I bothered to respond to your bitch ass, be grateful, don't complain. I'll post how and what I choose to post, you've got exactly, precisely 0 say in that and you might not like that, but you need to learn to live with it.

You know precisely who Trump was referring to.
    Do I? Do you? Please name them. Cite where he's singling them out.

Why do you have this compulsive need to defend him even when he is being a racist twat?
    What he said wasn't racist though.

And why again are you obsessed with Nazis? I never even mentioned them.
    I'm not. "his Stormfront subscribing lapdogs" .....Stormfront who are they Beanz? Guess you wouldn't know since you "never even mentioned them."

You are one of the few here who has consistently defended them, and stood meekly with your hands behind your back and gob wired shut when openly racist bastards have attacked fellow posters based purely on their ethnicity. And you are doing it again now.
    Have I defended them? Where? I'm confused did I "defend them" or "stood meekly with your hands behind your back and gob wired shut"....seems like an either or situation and not a both of them. I've been consistent in my views, but you've been to histrionic to notice. If a person is indeed racist, they should still be able to speak freely and people will just know "Oh that person is a racist" and so their views are expressed and you can understandably avoid such a person should you not want to engage with them.

You were upset and I suggested that leaving was a viable option for your mental wellbeing....poor Beanz. You want me to visit? I'd be DELIGHTED to Beanz. If I make a pilgrimage to Plymouth will you come out of your hovel to see me?

Oh so you AREN'T of the belief that voters were "fooled" into voting for Brexit? Good to know. I wouldn't listen if you did tell me who to vote for, and we have a President not a PM. No you've called me far worse than a traitor. You chat about American politics....do you live here? Work here? Vote here? Visited?

What's that?

Don't think I ever implied that or said it outright. Better how?

Idiot.
    People will do as they want. I'm going outside. You act as though I'm acting irresponsibly....please explain what exactly I'm doing is irresponsible?

Stay frightened
    Bonger this won’t work out if you keep posting ideas that beanerbaby doesn’t agree with. Maybe you and your crew of Nazis should take a hike.

El Kabong Guest

Bonger this won’t work out if you keep posting ideas that beanerbaby doesn’t agree with. Maybe you and your crew of Nazis should take a hike.
    I'm impressed he not only doesn't like what I post, he doesn't like THAT I post, and apparently we're being timed so you better be quick like a fucking ninja and get out of the thread before you hit the completely arbitrary Saddos time limie as calculated by Beanz himself.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ya beanz I knew that you would freak out and call everyone names and insult them. I didn’t know it would be a trigger for you. So China is communist it’s just the way it is let’s not bother critiquing Xi, let’s stick to orange man bad. Ya that makes sense beanz. If this thread gets you to worked up and people’s opinions are not what you would deem appropriate I suggest you stop reading and participating in this thread. There are others. You have already said what I had in my mind when I wrote this, you were incorrect but you keep saying what I was thinking, that’s an impressive thing to do, maybe you will get it right some time.

The only ones freaking out are you, Gandalf and El Kabong calling people scared and crying about not being called a racist. What names have I called you? Or are you still complaining that i haven't yet? So now you have joined El Kabong in insisting that if i don't agree with you I should not post in your threads? Typical censoring PC tactic like he has used for years and then he turns it around and plays the victim. You all do this. You, Gandalf and El Kabong you use all the stuff straight out of the Saul Alinsky playbook. You are all remarkably like the every worst aspects of both Hilary and Trump. Nothing is beneath you. One of your favourites rule 11

If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

You do this as a group in order to get sympathy because you are all so weak it is easy for you all to feign hurt and beg for sympathy when I have done nothing more than be straight forward and truthful. You are doing it her with this thread inventing the idea that you are being oppressed as a group when in reality you are all trying to shit up anyone who disagrees with you. Trump does it as well pretending to be the underdog when he has all the cards the absolute bastard. Boris and the mainstream press do it to in the UK in a week where we have the worst numbers in Europe for deaths from COvid-19 they make it all about him recovering as though he and the bastards that cheered when they refused to raise nurses wages are the underdogs, and not the dead health care workers they helped kill with their negligence. You are doing it again in this thread by making it about the Chinese in order to deflect away from Trumps own catastrophic handling of the crisis and the sickening way he has turned each daily press conference into a rally and all about him. A narcissist that you all support and pretend is blameless. The other rule you all employ is

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

You ignore any cogent or rational argument i present and make it personal . It is all ad hominem attack with little connection to reality. You literally can never make an argument without prefacing it with the suggestion that anything i have written proves i am angry, mad, obsessed with Nazis etc. If it is not me it is people like Denilson who you all surrounded like a pack of cowardly dogs, Brock who you all turned on when it suited you, and if you succeed in getting me banned it will be someone else. Not because they deserve to be banned but because they expose your own stupid bigotry and pig pigheadedness.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm impressed he not only doesn't like what I post, he doesn't like THAT I post, and apparently we're being timed so you better be quick like a fucking ninja and get out of the thread before you hit the completely arbitrary Saddos time limie as calculated by Beanz himself.
    I have never stopped you from posting or suggested that you should not express whatever stupid ill informed opinion you like. In contrast you have demanded that i be banned permanently, have bitched about despite being the most prolific poster here not being made a mod, and routinely tell people what you think is an acceptable opinion to have on anything you deem to be an expert. Which in your mind is just about anything and everything.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I have never stopped you from posting or suggested that you should not express whatever stupid ill informed opinion you like. In contrast you have demanded that i be banned permanently, have bitched about despite being the most prolific poster here not being made a mod, and routinely tell people what you think is an acceptable opinion to have on anything you deem to be an expert. Which in your mind is just about anything and everything.
    Oh you DON'T do those things, then tell me Beanz what is it that you DO here?

"and routinely tell people what you think is an acceptable opinion to have".....further proving Beanz doesn't understand debate and he takes things in the wrong manner either by accident or on purpose, (who is to say?)

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This entire thread is a textbook example of all three of you pretending to start a debate but actually wanting nothing of the sort.

You wanted to be called racists by someone so that you could all play the victim just like Wally pretended he was in a title that literally tells people what they SHOULD think. (:

Then all three of you exasperated that nobody called you racists for using the term 'Wuhan Virus' resorted to making up the idea that you had been anyway. So like three regular Jussie Smolletts you just staged a hate crime and then dragged it out for pages and pages while thousands in real life actually died and lost their battle.

And here we are at the crux of it. You are now pretending yet again you are being stopped from posting at all when in actual fact you are the most prolific indulged poster on the site.

The mental gymnastics you are employing are beyond impressive.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

This entire thread is a textbook example of all three of you pretending to start a debate but actually wanting nothing of the sort.

You wanted to be called racists by someone so that you could all play the victim just like Wally pretended he was in a title that literally tells people what they SHOULD think. (:

Then all three of you exasperated that nobody called you racists for using the term 'Wuhan Virus' resorted to making up the idea that you had been anyway. So like three regular Jussie Smolletts you just staged a hate crime and then dragged it out for pages and pages while thousands in real life actually died and lost their battle.

And here we are at the crux of it. You are now pretending yet again you are being stopped from posting at all when in actual fact you are the most prolific indulged poster on the site.

The mental gymnastics you are employing are beyond impressive.
    Thank you Beanz for translating what I posted into "What you actually meant"....you're right, why should I bother posting when you're going to translated it into Retardese

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have no more to say. There is nothing more I can add. You are all far from worthy opponents. You want to fight in the gutter do it with each other like the rats that you are.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I have no more to say. There is nothing more I can add. You are all far from worthy opponents. You want to fight in the gutter do it with each other like the rats that you are.

Thread Information