Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Well at least we know Walrus shit stirs on his watch forum too. Consistent. Stop causing trouble. You know full well the consequences of this rhetoric. It's unnecessary.
Fuck them and the horse they road in on, the horse named wuhan
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Except the Spanish Flu did not start in Spain it started in American Forts. It is important because naming something shapes people's reaction to it and their behaviour too. Look at AIDS originally known as GRID Gay Related Immune Deficiency and how for so long many straight people thought they could carry on without consequence. Again why is HnN1 Flu not called Swine Flu or North Carolina Flu? because idiots then go and wipe out whole herds of healthy pigs, and destroy the livelihoods of those who depend on them. Surely the case of some 2 year old Chinese kid and his parents being attacked and the attacks on Chinese communities all over the world is more important than giving Trump and his racist pals an excuse to label an entire country?

If it were man made there is probably just as much chance that it was made by the American Military in NC as the Chinese in their country.
It's called swine flu quite routinely https://www.wral.com/news/local/video/5867907/ 'Cary student recalls having swine flu'.....but hey what would I know about it. Also in 2009 it first appeared in Mexico. But anywho as you were, carry on.
People call 'Spanish Flu' something that did not originate in Spain. The point is nobody is calling people racist for calling it whatever you want, but it serves no useful purpose to dig your heels in (not you) in order to insist it is somehow an infringment of free speech or some such bollocks to call it Wuhan Virus.

It is the worse kind of Devils advocate virtue signalling, which is a massive part of the lame alt right stuff pedalled by some of the childish losers on this forum.

Seeing you exclude El Kabong from this particular indictment, who then besides Gandalf are you bunching together as "the childish losers on this forum" who "pedal lame alt right stuff" of which "devils advocate virtue signaling" is a massive part of?
Walrus. His true motive has come out.
What’s my true motive
Political.
No not at all when I mention the virus. It just is what it is. The other matters are real life facts and I will bring them up. I think it is difficult to make a case that I am prejudice against Chinese however if you feel that is the case so be it.

So basically now you are just making stuff up again.

Master never backed track even one step. He called it Political which is exactly what it is. He never called you a racist. Fenster called you a shit stirrer, which was pretty accurate but never called you a racist and I never called you a racist .

So where are the people calling you a racist?

Never happened
I told you to start at his thread and look around. Funny, I have been trying not to insult you.
I don't mind if you insult me. Maybe i should reword shit stirrer and call it being Devil's advocate, but you can't pretend that you posted this thread not realizing how provocative it would be? It doesn't change anything. Nobody called you a racist and yet you still can't admit that.