Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Oh good, back on that Nazi hunt again.....rest easy Elie Wiesel, Beanz is on the case now and there's a billion or so Nazis who he will take down

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
When he says to Congress women born in your country

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

That is indisputable evidence that he considers them foreign.
And he mentioned who directly? Some of them actually ARE foreign, Ilhan Omar for example is Somali and yes she was born there AND it's believed she committed immigration fraud in order to gain citizenship. So yeah there's that, but do please go on about what you don't fucking know Beanz

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
You even PM'd me to tell me who you consider me a traitor for voting to remain in the EU along with millions of other Brits.
Perhaps I did call you a "traitor" directly, I can't recall. It's not out of bounds for me to notice that you harbor more concern and care over your ties to Europe than your ties to where you live in Great Britain.

Nah, I didn't vote in Brexit, but if I had a say in it I'd have voted LEAVE and when shitdicks like yourself wanted another referendum because you assume the very worst out of your fellow citizens I'd have voted LEAVE again.

When was the last time I brought up what you've written me in PM's?

Here we go bite sized fucking chunks. Try to keep up.

You know precisely who Trump was referring to. Why do you have this compulsive need to defend him even when he is being a racist twat? And why again are you obsessed with Nazis? I never even mentioned them. You are one of the few here who has consistently defended them, and stood meekly with your hands behind your back and gob wired shut when openly racist bastards have attacked fellow posters based purely on their ethnicity. And you are doing it again now.

And yes it is pretty fucking out of bonds to go to the trouble to not only call me a traitor but to suggest i leave the country of my birth when not only do you know nothing about me, you know next to nothing about Britain or our culture. You have not worked one hour here, not paid one penny in tax, not helped anyone here, not sown anything in our soil, not researched and shared our history or organised charities and communities here, not excercised your democratic rights here, not even visited for fucks sake.

I also never asked for a second referendum and would never tell you how to vote in your country or PM you to call you a traitor etc.

All this vitriol from you because you want to appear to be something you are not.

You are not better than the rest of us.

Stop encouraging others to not Stay the fuck home.

Idiot.
i won't stay the fuck home, but you can you idiot