Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Again this easily triggered thing is all in your head.
Well you are awful opinionated as to what other posters decide to post.

You must by now realise that is just a description of yourself.
He typed without a HINT of irony

You are very fragile, and people have always had to tread on egg shells around you because of your hair trigger responses. So much so you have to keep reminding us that you are a man despite this.
Were you looking in a mirror when you wrote this?

And again No you are not keeping it real. You have no interest in reality only in defending a position built on sand. You are inventing an argument for me i never made. You pretending the Spanish are not claiming racism over the misuse of the term 'Spanish Flu' is not a rebuttal of the fact that the term is not only unhelpful, but also factually incorrect. It is made even more ridiculous by the fact that you admit you do not even call it Wuhan Virus but because you find it utterly impossible to climb back down or admit a mistake. You are now insisting that my position is now akin to wanting to burn Walrus at the stake for being a racist. The one problem with that is nobody has called him Racist . He is begging for it much like El Kabong begs to be called a fascist and Gandalf pleads for the same thing so that they can invert the world and claim victim status. It is laughable.

You are anything but a straight shooter and that is why you think any post not praising your stance is a 'triggered' rant or some other daft thing.

I assume that the majority here 90 something percent of posters have a balanced and nuanced view of the world where they can tell the difference between an attack on freedom of speech, censorship etc and what frankly amounts to a concerted effort to make a mountain out of a molehill. There are a group of you intent on that. That is just an observation not an attack but you will want to see it as an attack to excuse your reducing me to someone you don't have to engage with.
And I suppose you ARE keeping it real? What do you defend? Hmm? You wouldn't know what the fuck to post if you didn't have others to oppose. You hold no views other than "I'm going to complain about the person who dares hold this view". You've never once had a cogent argument, never once been able to have a discussion where you've given good account of yourself. Never once have you asked for clarification or provided any. Your attacks on other posters are pure projection and everyone knows it. You take offense where none is given constantly and then pull this "who me? I'm not angry" bullshit all the fucking time and it's tiresome, YOU'RE fucking tiresome "Who me??" yes you you sad fucking mutant!

You have just went through a post addressed to TitoFan and then tried to make it about you. So everything i said holds true. You want to be a victim all the time and so you invent the same outrage you probably feel at being served breakfast in the wrong coloured bowl and then spew it out over anyone in the forum who seeks to take your blindfold off and ears stoppers out.

Were is MY offense? you just invented it exactly as i said you would in order to avoid addressing the argument.