Thread: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    well comments like -

You mean the Muslim majority oppressed the Christian minority?

IMAGINE.

MY.

SHOCK.

Kind of point out how even you don't believe your own bullshit then.

You are just massively reactionary and combative and whenever Muslims are mentioned by you on here it is in a negative way.

Nuts you don't even believe the bullshit you say here then?

No wonder you make stuff up about me in every single post.

You are totally mental.
    Muslim doctors living and working in the 1st world =/= Muslim political/religious zealots in Egypt or elsewhere ......there's typically, a giant difference between the two. I use the word "typically" due to people like Tareq Kamleh, Muhammad Masood, and many others who are doctors but then end up becoming terrorists.

You're either dumb or missing my point on purpose.

What have I made up about you in my recent posts? Name 3 things. Shouldn't be very difficult since you accuse me of being so prolific in my posting. Go right ahead.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    well comments like -

You mean the Muslim majority oppressed the Christian minority?

IMAGINE.

MY.

SHOCK.

Kind of point out how even you don't believe your own bullshit then.

You are just massively reactionary and combative and whenever Muslims are mentioned by you on here it is in a negative way.

Nuts you don't even believe the bullshit you say here then?

No wonder you make stuff up about me in every single post.

You are totally mental.
    Muslim doctors living and working in the 1st world =/= Muslim political/religious zealots in Egypt or elsewhere ......there's typically, a giant difference between the two. I use the word "typically" due to people like Tareq Kamleh, Muhammad Masood, and many others who are doctors but then end up becoming terrorists.

You're either dumb or missing my point on purpose.

What have I made up about you in my recent posts? Name 3 things. Shouldn't be very difficult since you accuse me of being so prolific in my posting. Go right ahead.

I am quite aware of the difference, (much more than you will ever be for various reasons) but it still doesn't change the fact that your silly view of it being a black and white polarised situation is just another example of your ignorance. You post like a zealot yourself, everything is a war to you . Maybe you are highly strung and jumpy or nervous ...who knows but it is like having to walk on tip toes when talking to you about anything. You are so convinced about everything it is kind of weird. And yes you make stuff up routinely

You have just suggested that i claimed you hate all Muslims
    That i tut tut your opinions
    That i called anyone using the term Wuhan Virus a racist

There 3 piles of doggy doo all claimed by you in order to play the victim. Not only are none of them true they are actually the opposite of what i posted.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

I am quite aware of the difference, (much more than you will ever be for various reasons) but it still doesn't change the fact that your silly view of it being a black and white polarised situation is just another example of your ignorance. You post like a zealot yourself, everything is a war to you . Maybe you are highly strung and jumpy or nervous ...who knows but it is like having to walk on tip toes when talking to you about anything. You are so convinced about everything it is kind of weird. And yes you make stuff up routinely
    Are you though? I don't know if you're actually aware of much of anything. Yeah I'm the one with the rigid thinking . Big difference in being opinionated, being up for a debate, and what you do which is plug your ears, feign offense, and appeal to the Mods and other posters (none of whom listen to you) to attempt to shut down discussion.

"it's like having to walk on tip toes when talking to you" so posts the jackass who willy nilly calls me every name in the book, bigot, racist, xenophobe, etc....do you even know what "walking on eggshells" means? I don't think you have the slightest clue!

You have just suggested that i claimed you hate all Muslims
    Oh ok I guess I read this wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    Guess you'll accuse me of splitting hairs there eh? You didn't say I "hate all Muslims" you just stated clearly that 100% of the time I mention Muslims on this site that it is in AND I QUOTE "a negative way"

That i tut tut your opinions
    Yes, you do.

tut-tut
    /ˌtətˈtət/
    exclamation
    expressing disapproval or annoyance.
    "tut-tut, Robin, you disappoint me"
    noun
    such an exclamation.
    "tut-tuts of disapproval"
    verb
    make such an exclamation.
    "Aunt Mary tut-tutted at all the goings-on"

You did it in the very post I'm quoting! Do you ever NOT express disapproval or annoyance at my posts?

That i called anyone using the term Wuhan Virus a racist
    Oh you've attempted to bend around that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    It is not that calling it the Wuhan Virus makes you a racist it is the fact that many racist like your President could not wait to call it the Wuhan or Chinese virus
    'Oh that phrase doesn't make one racist.....but racists can't wait to use that phrase soooooo' Or did you mean something else? Did I misread that Beanz?

There 3 piles of doggy doo all claimed by you in order to play the victim. Not only are none of them true they are actually the opposite of what i posted.
    I'll leave that up for others to be the judge of.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop telling lies and your life will be simpler. Here you are again begging to be called a racist and openly admitting how disappointed you are that I did nothing of the sort. You really are a bit mental. Look at you going through posts a line at a time and then pretending I am the one who is pedantic.

You are an attention seeker just like Gandalf. Like him here you are begging for the discussion to be shut down because then you can turn around and blame it on me like the big Jessy that you have always been. You do not know how to act graciously or concede anything and so you think anyone pointing out your ignorance is rude and out of order which is just nonsense. You want me to tut tut but that is just you building an image of a feeble opponent in your head. The reality is that i am far more straight talking than you and your PC pals have ever been, and it continues to irk you, hence you again literally moaning about me expressing an opinion. You are so anti-free speech you might as well be a communist. Mental
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

That is a bit crazy, surely?
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I'm fine with allowing other posters to read your bullshit and they can make up their own minds as to who is in the right. I've stated my case clearly, I haven't lied.

El Kabong Guest

I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

And?

Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.

The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop telling lies and your life will be simpler. Here you are again begging to be called a racist and openly admitting how disappointed you are that I did nothing of the sort. You really are a bit mental. Look at you going through posts a line at a time and then pretending I am the one who is pedantic.

You are an attention seeker just like Gandalf. Like him here you are begging for the discussion to be shut down because then you can turn around and blame it on me like the big Jessy that you have always been. You do not know how to act graciously or concede anything and so you think anyone pointing out your ignorance is rude and out of order which is just nonsense. You want me to tut tut but that is just you building an image of a feeble opponent in your head. The reality is that i am far more straight talking than you and your PC pals have ever been, and it continues to irk you, hence you again literally moaning about me expressing an opinion. You are so anti-free speech you might as well be a communist. Mental
    @Master Do you see what I mean? I have logged in, not posted a word and there I am in an argument that is not mine. Apparently I am on ignore but on the train wreck rolls. This is on public boards and goes on an on. Look at my contributions here and ask if I am the trouble maker. Be honest.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

@Master Do you see what I mean? I have logged in, not posted a word and there I am in an argument that is not mine. Apparently I am on ignore but on the train wreck rolls. This is on public boards and goes on an on. Look at my contributions here and ask if I am the trouble maker. Be honest.
    there are no faves gandalf. just don't start insulting people back who insult you first. we can't have that
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Thread Information