Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

Thank God where I live there is a distinct shortage of loons and kooks.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Have not heard it called that until now. At least with Coronavirus you got some pretty cool beer memes out of it . Given the actual impact and death toll what it actually makes you sound like isn't at the top of the cares list. But fact is loons and kooks can grab onto labels and stereotypes like "Chinese Virus" and stab Asian families in a Texas grocery store, including a 2 year old. We should start naming all of our imports after the Cities where they are manufactured for kicks. Man that would be an eye opener.
    Yes, we need to ban violent video games and movies as well. We will show those kooks. We will make them normal by completely changing our behavior

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Have not heard it called that until now. At least with Coronavirus you got some pretty cool beer memes out of it . Given the actual impact and death toll what it actually makes you sound like isn't at the top of the cares list. But fact is loons and kooks can grab onto labels and stereotypes like "Chinese Virus" and stab Asian families in a Texas grocery store, including a 2 year old. We should start naming all of our imports after the Cities where they are manufactured for kicks. Man that would be an eye opener.
    Yes, we need to ban violent video games and movies as well. We will show those kooks. We will make them normal by completely changing our behavior
    Video games are not promoted and advertised by a Government and the worlds largest known political 'leader' seeking favoritism and votes just months away.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Video games are not promoted and advertised by a Government and the worlds largest known political 'leader' seeking favoritism and votes just months away.
    I’m not running for anything. I say wuhan as that’s where it started. Period.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mmk clearly I wasn't referring to you . You can call it the General Chow chicken imported death mist if you like. But hey I played a Judas Priest album backwards once and didn't kill anyone either.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mmk clearly I wasn't referring to you . You can call it the General Chow chicken imported death mist if you like. But hey I played a Judas Priest album backwards once and didn't kill anyone either.
    I just meant me saying wuhan had nothing to do with trump. China is running a massive disinformation campaign in the US now. I just want to make sure we call them on their bullshit. But anyway we all have our opinions and no one is following me around writing mine down so I don’t think mine means very much to many

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Somewhere in internet World dennilson is quoting this thread as proof that despite making a concerted effort to NOT appear racist, you are in fact.....still a racist.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well at least we know Walrus shit stirs on his watch forum too. Consistent. Stop causing trouble. You know full well the consequences of this rhetoric. It's unnecessary.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Well at least we know Walrus shit stirs on his watch forum too. Consistent. Stop causing trouble. You know full well the consequences of this rhetoric. It's unnecessary.
    Fuck them and the horse they road in on, the horse named wuhan

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Somewhere in internet World dennilson is quoting this thread as proof that despite making a concerted effort to NOT appear racist, you are in fact.....still a racist.
    Yes what big D thinks of me matters a lot

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus loves the Chinese, but is just being honest. Political correctness is in essence about shielding us from honesty.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Walrus loves the Chinese, but is just being honest. Political correctness is in essence about shielding us from honesty.
    China was by far the best country I have visited so far and I look forward to going again

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No it is not. It should be about being mindful of others.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Which is why lefties balk at IQ data. It is just about being honest. It is honest to say that China covered up and then released human WMD on the world and have potentially caused permanent damage to our Prime Minister ir even heaven forbid death. I don't really care about their feelings. I consider it an act of war.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Which is why lefties balk at IQ data. It is just about being honest. It is honest to say that China covered up and then released human WMD on the world and have potentially caused permanent damage to our Prime Minister ir even heaven forbid death. I don't really care about their feelings. I consider it an act of war.
    It is all in own your mind. Everyone balks at your interpretation of IQ data.

So now China released this WMD on the world just so you can make your point is being a bit over the top even for you.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information