Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  95
Dislikes Dislikes:  33
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 360

Thread: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #256
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,058
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

    The white supremacists are openly targeting black people for poisoning, sterlization and death..

    A disease that started in China, infected Europeans in droves, but Africa is the testing ground for this vaccine? Yeah right. Next stop? Detroit.


    @Denilson3.0 Dick says the COVID is also a hoax, so I guess you're "0 for 2".
    covid 19 being a virus caught from outside the body through the air or surfaces is a hoax. doesn't mean you aren't being infected by something put into your body or that vaccines are not poisonous. remember when chico bean was mocking trump for talking about using disinfectants & i mentioned a few disinfectants that are in vaccines & chico bean had to shut his mouth because he didn't want to admit that putting disinfectants into your body was a bad thing

    must've been a drug-induced nightmare, dick...... 'cause none of the shit you mentioned really happened
    so you didn't post a meme about another trump fuck up. then i asked if injecting disinfectants was bad. & you did your little ricky martin dance around. i brought up thimerosal & formaldehyde. you ran for the hills

    i'd change my meth supplier if i were you. on top of believing your conspiracy theory horseshit now you're inventing shit and having some nasty nightmares.
    it's all there in the trump thread chico bean. at least beanz moves on when caught in a lie. you're so stupid you try to double down

    Go fetch the posts, Dick. I'll use them to beat your meth-filled head with it.

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    33
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    TIC, just curious, I know "Chico" means "boy" in Spanish, but whats with the "bean" reference?

  3. #258
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    TIC, just curious, I know "Chico" means "boy" in Spanish, but whats with the "bean" reference?
    bean is in reference to beanz who also lies & makes stuff up
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #259
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

    The white supremacists are openly targeting black people for poisoning, sterlization and death..

    A disease that started in China, infected Europeans in droves, but Africa is the testing ground for this vaccine? Yeah right. Next stop? Detroit.


    @Denilson3.0 Dick says the COVID is also a hoax, so I guess you're "0 for 2".
    covid 19 being a virus caught from outside the body through the air or surfaces is a hoax. doesn't mean you aren't being infected by something put into your body or that vaccines are not poisonous. remember when chico bean was mocking trump for talking about using disinfectants & i mentioned a few disinfectants that are in vaccines & chico bean had to shut his mouth because he didn't want to admit that putting disinfectants into your body was a bad thing

    must've been a drug-induced nightmare, dick...... 'cause none of the shit you mentioned really happened
    so you didn't post a meme about another trump fuck up. then i asked if injecting disinfectants was bad. & you did your little ricky martin dance around. i brought up thimerosal & formaldehyde. you ran for the hills

    i'd change my meth supplier if i were you. on top of believing your conspiracy theory horseshit now you're inventing shit and having some nasty nightmares.
    it's all there in the trump thread chico bean. at least beanz moves on when caught in a lie. you're so stupid you try to double down

    Go fetch the posts, Dick. I'll use them to beat your meth-filled head with it.
    it's all there. are you losing your memory? just keep digging your hole deeper. it's so much fun watching you squirm when your lies are highlighted
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  5. #260
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,058
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

    The white supremacists are openly targeting black people for poisoning, sterlization and death..

    A disease that started in China, infected Europeans in droves, but Africa is the testing ground for this vaccine? Yeah right. Next stop? Detroit.


    @Denilson3.0 Dick says the COVID is also a hoax, so I guess you're "0 for 2".
    covid 19 being a virus caught from outside the body through the air or surfaces is a hoax. doesn't mean you aren't being infected by something put into your body or that vaccines are not poisonous. remember when chico bean was mocking trump for talking about using disinfectants & i mentioned a few disinfectants that are in vaccines & chico bean had to shut his mouth because he didn't want to admit that putting disinfectants into your body was a bad thing

    must've been a drug-induced nightmare, dick...... 'cause none of the shit you mentioned really happened
    so you didn't post a meme about another trump fuck up. then i asked if injecting disinfectants was bad. & you did your little ricky martin dance around. i brought up thimerosal & formaldehyde. you ran for the hills

    i'd change my meth supplier if i were you. on top of believing your conspiracy theory horseshit now you're inventing shit and having some nasty nightmares.
    it's all there in the trump thread chico bean. at least beanz moves on when caught in a lie. you're so stupid you try to double down

    Go fetch the posts, Dick. I'll use them to beat your meth-filled head with it.
    it's all there. are you losing your memory? just keep digging your hole deeper. it's so much fun watching you squirm when your lies are highlighted

    go fetch the posts or stfu, Dick.

  6. #261
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

    The white supremacists are openly targeting black people for poisoning, sterlization and death..

    A disease that started in China, infected Europeans in droves, but Africa is the testing ground for this vaccine? Yeah right. Next stop? Detroit.


    @Denilson3.0 Dick says the COVID is also a hoax, so I guess you're "0 for 2".
    covid 19 being a virus caught from outside the body through the air or surfaces is a hoax. doesn't mean you aren't being infected by something put into your body or that vaccines are not poisonous. remember when chico bean was mocking trump for talking about using disinfectants & i mentioned a few disinfectants that are in vaccines & chico bean had to shut his mouth because he didn't want to admit that putting disinfectants into your body was a bad thing

    must've been a drug-induced nightmare, dick...... 'cause none of the shit you mentioned really happened
    so you didn't post a meme about another trump fuck up. then i asked if injecting disinfectants was bad. & you did your little ricky martin dance around. i brought up thimerosal & formaldehyde. you ran for the hills

    i'd change my meth supplier if i were you. on top of believing your conspiracy theory horseshit now you're inventing shit and having some nasty nightmares.
    it's all there in the trump thread chico bean. at least beanz moves on when caught in a lie. you're so stupid you try to double down

    Go fetch the posts, Dick. I'll use them to beat your meth-filled head with it.
    it's all there. are you losing your memory? just keep digging your hole deeper. it's so much fun watching you squirm when your lies are highlighted

    go fetch the posts or stfu, Dick.
    i won't fetch the posts & i won't stfu chico bean what ya going to do? i'll just keep laughing at you squirm you ghetto rat
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  7. #262
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    date of submission nineteen ninety five?

    https://iccr4art.com/gallery-detail....cOhyuL96Vns7SQ
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  8. #263
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,828
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Where do these people get their ideas from?


    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #264
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,828
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  10. #265
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,828
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    All kinds of Awesome. Get on your dancing shoes

    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  11. #266
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,828
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Yay! it never ends

    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #267
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?


  13. #268
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #269
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Well I think it was Wednesday I took the test, could have been Thursday. So far I’ve heard nothing. The way they present it they will contact you if you are positive. Since I gave them an email I was supposed to get a link so I could view the results of the test. Have not seen anything yet. I will follow up. I’m going to call the company that did this test. When I got that flu test early this year the doc told me the results were “lost”. I’m sure my insurance still payed for it.

  15. #270
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,828
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Well I think it was Wednesday I took the test, could have been Thursday. So far I’ve heard nothing. The way they present it they will contact you if you are positive. Since I gave them an email I was supposed to get a link so I could view the results of the test. Have not seen anything yet. I will follow up. I’m going to call the company that did this test. When I got that flu test early this year the doc told me the results were “lost”. I’m sure my insurance still payed for it.
    What are the odds of two tests being 'lost'?


    Hopefully you will get a negative result.

    My Mrs had her test last Tuesday (picked up by a courier) and heard by Friday. Not a test for past Covid Infection but a test for present infection. She was negative. We are still both waiting for a reliable anitgen test to see if we both had it months ago.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2020, 01:46 AM
  2. Cooking
    By Dia bando in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-13-2015, 08:01 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 05:40 PM
  4. hey guys im cooking LOBSTER TAILS tonight!
    By TheBESTP4P in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 04:53 AM
  5. Oscars cooking on Gas
    By smashup in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 03:20 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing