Thread: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    oh wait, Ill answer that fer ya:

North Carolina: Total Covid-19 infections as of now: 63, 781
    Total COvid-19 deaths as of now: 1,362

Last 10 days of infections: approximately 16,500 (more than ALL OF SOUTH KOREA SINCE JANUARY!)

June 20: 1,601
    June 21: 1,643
    June 22: 2,574
    June 23: 1,250
    June 24: 1,358
    June 25: 945
    June 26: 1,688
    June 27: 1,654
    June 28: 1,466
    June 29: 1,663

***NOW COMPARE TO A SAMPLE OF A 10 DAY PERIOD IN MAY:

May 15: 790
    May 16: 632
    May 17: 538
    May 18: 32
    May 19: 428
    May 20: 301
    May 21: 404
    May 22: 758
    May 23: 501
    May 24: 361

So yeah, its not exploding at all. Its a paw-paw.
    Oh well if it's so out of control then I guess mortality rates must be well up there yeah? Also the only people I've heard of catching it are "there's a guy who works with this other guy and he said some other person who is friends with his baby mama's cousin....they know someone who has it". I know of absolutely 0 people personally who have had it or who know someone directly who has had it.....and I'd guess that I might know a few more people in the state than you.

But you're certainly welcome to come visit and attempt to catch it yourself.
    Actually got a gig in Wilmington near Wrightsville Beach for August, a 4 week gig where I teach one on one Spanish lessons to a realtor lady for $35 an hour. But the way North Carolina is going, Im opting out. Texas is even worse than North Carolina.

Anyways, its getting harder and harder to believe that Johns Hopkins Medical Uni the best in the country would be lying or even fudging any of these numbers but people can go right ahead and try to do the gymnastics that all these labs, doctors, nurses, testing centers, medical staff and Johns Hopkins are all in on this to inflate numbers. Holy hell that would be a bigger inside job than all inside jobs ever pulled off.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I lived in NYC in 2001 and I didnt know anyone killed in the WTC, that is not a very strong argument you made. YOu are one perspn, so what if your circle doesnt know of anyone. I bet none of us know the 2,699,000 Americans who are infected with it or the 131,4000 Americans who died from it either. Its not a very good argument, we and our circles cannot compare to a population of 340,000,000, its highly likely that we would not know anyone personally who got it.

El Kabong Guest

Actually got a gig in Wilmington near Wrightsville Beach for August, a 4 week gig where I teach one on one Spanish lessons to a realtor lady for $35 an hour. But the way North Carolina is going, Im opting out. Texas is even worse than North Carolina.

Anyways, its getting harder and harder to believe that Johns Hopkins Medical Uni the best in the country would be lying or even fudging any of these numbers but people can go right ahead and try to do the gymnastics that all these labs, doctors, nurses, testing centers, medical staff and Johns Hopkins are all in on this to inflate numbers. Holy hell that would be a bigger inside job than all inside jobs ever pulled off.

Yeah? They'd just have to have tests that read false positive in order to artificially inflate the numbers because A#1 they say you can have it and be "asymptomatic" (in which case how do you know if you actually have uit) and B ) There aren't a shit ton of hospitalizations https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard/hospitalizations 843 is the report of 75% of hospitals in a state where 9% of 886,305 have tested positive. So that's 79,767 positive tests and only 843 in the hospitals (of 75% of hospitals reporting so let's say there's 1,100 people in 100% of the hospitals. That's what 1.37% (had to correct) being hospitalized with COVID19 (if they even have it) .....hardly as deadly of a virus as we've been lead to believe.

I lived in NYC in 2001 and I didnt know anyone killed in the WTC, that is not a very strong argument you made. YOu are one perspn, so what if your circle doesnt know of anyone. I bet none of us know the 2,699,000 Americans who are infected with it or the 131,4000 Americans who died from it either. Its not a very good argument, we and our circles cannot compare to a population of 340,000,000, its highly likely that we would not know anyone personally who got it.
    Well nearly 3,000 people died in 911 and what the number is 120,000 dead from COVID and millions infected....so it's a far larger number and therefore no, you haven't made a very good argument.

Again if more people test positive and the mortality rate doesn't spike, the more like the flu it is and the less like the bubonic plague it is. But hey, go wild Brockton I don't care.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 06-29-2020 at 09:50 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Yeah? They'd just have to have tests that read false positive in order to artificially inflate the numbers because A#1 they say you can have it and be "asymptomatic" (in which case how do you know if you actually have uit) and B ) There aren't a shit ton of hospitalizations https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard/hospitalizations 843 is the report of 75% of hospitals in a state where 9% of 886,305 have tested positive. So that's 79,767 positive tests and only 843 in the hospitals (of 75% of hospitals reporting so let's say there's 1,100 people in 100% of the hospitals. That's what 1.37% (had to correct) being hospitalized with COVID19 (if they even have it) .....hardly as deadly of a virus as we've been lead to believe.

Well nearly 3,000 people died in 911 and what the number is 120,000 dead from COVID and millions infected....so it's a far larger number and therefore no, you haven't made a very good argument.

Again if more people test positive and the mortality rate doesn't spike, the more like the flu it is and the less like the bubonic plague it is. But hey, go wild Brockton I don't care.
    3,000 died in a city of 8 million compared to 130,000 died in a country of 340 million. YOur argument isnt good that a random American SHOULD or WOULD know someone who got it, how could you or I know someone of the 130,000? They are distributed across a large country 3000 miles wide. Whereas NYC is compact, just 39 square miles, and you'd have a greater chance of knowing someone in the WTC there.

False positives youre saying are the reason for the 2,700,000 cases? Whats your evidence for that?
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 06-29-2020 at 09:57 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mecklenburg, Wake, Durham, Forsyth and Guilford counties there are getting fucking slammed, with 11,000 and 5,000 and 4,000 and 3,000 and 3,000 cases respectively. With deaths at 150, 50, 70, 40 and 120 respectiively.

Thats 430 deaths from 25,000 cases or a 1.75% death rate.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is strange how America is and yet Sweden who has done things differently seems relatively under control. Sure you can blame restaurants and bars, but at the same time, the Swedes are not out trying to topple society during a national crisis either.

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountry/sweden/
    not sure I agree with this. Sweden didn’t lockdown and I’ve been watching their figures for about a month or more.
    When I started looking , Sweden and Ireland’s figures were virtually identical. Since then , the figures have dropped to virtually none in Ireland, whereas in Sweden, the figures have been more or less the same all the time.
    Furthermore, the info that is coming onto Worldometers from Sweden has become a little “Sketchy” of late. A lot of “N/A’s” in the last couple of weeks.
    Basically , where the lockdown has been more strict, the figures are coming down pretty quickly.
    Where there has been either no lockdown or it was a pretty “weak” lockdown, the figures are lingering (Sweden and even the U.K. to a point) or even INCREASING (Brazil, USA for example.)
    Yes, the key word was relatively. Not ideal by any stretch of the imagination. Certainly not a Taiwan or anything like that. I just mean more as compared with the US where everybody seems to have had it. I find their numbers a bit fishy too. No idea why you put sick people in nursing homes etc. Funny goings on.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

anyway stay safe and be careful. Not time to underestimate this shit.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The UK is not going to recover anytime soon. Are these people along with the ravers and protestors for real?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-Canking.html

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The UK, still with dozens of deaths a day, decides as Leicester shuts down, to scrap quarantine on incoming visitors? The UK is insane and obviously does not know what it is doing. That quarantine should be in place indefinitely. You don't want anyone coming in and the block the damn illegals on boats from France too. That was their port of call. Send them back!

Neither party is fit for government. A nationalist government is needed.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ouncement.html

Some of the countries on the 'okay' list to the UK will not be happy about their citizens going to the UK. It is obvious what will happen as they do not have effective systems and are ready to do what Brock is reporting in Texas.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

all these numbers are not proof. they don't reflect what is happening around us. the tests are faulty & don't even test for a virus
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The UK, still with dozens of deaths a day, decides as Leicester shuts down, to scrap quarantine on incoming visitors? The UK is insane and obviously does not know what it is doing. That quarantine should be in place indefinitely. You don't want anyone coming in and the block the damn illegals on boats from France too. That was their port of call. Send them back!

Neither party is fit for government. A nationalist government is needed.
    the UK is absolutely insane but I don't think any more insane than the United States whose leaders are not wearing masks and who will not pressure governors to mandate mask-wearing

You can't make up this insanity

El Kabong Guest

Mecklenburg, Wake, Durham, Forsyth and Guilford counties there are getting fucking slammed, with 11,000 and 5,000 and 4,000 and 3,000 and 3,000 cases respectively. With deaths at 150, 50, 70, 40 and 120 respectiively.

Thats 430 deaths from 25,000 cases or a 1.75% death rate.
    Ages and comorbidities?

.....oh THAT'S why you're anxious

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My test was negative. Just found out. Seriously I would consider myself a likely candidate to get it if it is so easily spread. We have had people at our company get it, as far as I know all of them were asymptomatic and recovered completely nonetheless I have to take certain precautions at work others may not be but we aren’t wearing m-95 masks unless we deal with a confirmed cases. So anyway take that as you will. I’ve been out damn near the entire lockdown except for two weeks at the beginning of it. I hope it stays this way for me and everyone else here.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Meant N-95 but we don’t use that we have the American equivalent which name I forget

Thread Information