Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
TIC was the one who phantom-copied something that two other posters had pasted already. Phantom copying it's not really legit, especially if two other posters have already pasted something. Copying something is okay but TIC has used it as a patch like someone would use it in a lifeboat, and Tito fan rightly said that they were three or four holes in the boat. The only way I can see TIC being correct on this if it is a phantom boat. Otherwise no way can he get away with phantom copying what two other posters pasted.
you haven't told me what type of better mask type you use
I have two and the one in the packet with the label is in my car and the one I have here just your usual looking mask. It definitely filters to a degree anything coming out and likely coming in, but unless I am wearing shades it is not that effective. The eyes take in everything. I scratched my eye recently and have to put in medicine nightly. I taste the medicine in my throat almost immediately. It gets in the eye, it is getting in the body. I wear shades as a result too. I am hunky dory.