Thread: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    chico can you provide a link where i said everything in life is a conspiracy theory? you are becoming the biggest liar on the forum. gandalf is right that authority should be challenged. how many times have they lied to you? how many things you would call a conspiracy theory turned out to be true? you are so gullible & are unable to connect the dots. if the pandemic was real they wouldn't need to create numbers. & you don't even know how different types of masks work. just keep believing what you see on tv chico

here it is

conspiraciesRus.com/dick-says-everything-in-life-is-a-conspiracy-theory.html

why you still here talking covid? shouldn't you be out partying in the street and coughing on strangers?
    why would i be coughing on strangers? are you projecting? i'm going to call you chico bean from now on

have you burned your mask yet, dick?
    never had a mask chico bean because i know how they work. just like i know how guns work pussy
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

chico can you provide a link where i said everything in life is a conspiracy theory? you are becoming the biggest liar on the forum. gandalf is right that authority should be challenged. how many times have they lied to you? how many things you would call a conspiracy theory turned out to be true? you are so gullible & are unable to connect the dots. if the pandemic was real they wouldn't need to create numbers. & you don't even know how different types of masks work. just keep believing what you see on tv chico

here it is

why you still here talking covid? shouldn't you be out partying in the street and coughing on strangers?
    why would i be coughing on strangers? are you projecting? i'm going to call you chico bean from now on

never had a mask chico bean because i know how they work. just like i know how guns work pussy
    so, is that, like, a kind of like, vague, like, insinuation that you want to like shoot him?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

here it is

so, is that, like, a kind of like, vague, like, insinuation that you want to like shoot him?
    it means i understand what muzzle flash is & chico bean has never been around guns being fired
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here it is

dick doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to shoot anyone

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here it is

dick doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to shoot anyone
    chico bean doesn't have the brain capacity to understand muzzle flash

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trial Vaccinations for covid begin S.Africa and Brazil

The world never gives a fuck about Africa, but all of a sudden Africa must not be left out of vaccine trials.

The Keyword is TRIALS that really means "lets see what happens." In some parts of Africa, some people don't have WATER, but out of nowhere, they gotta be at the top of the vaccine trial list?

And South Africa and Brazil ? S.Africa is like what Mecca is to Muslims. It's the last place that had open, by law, white supremacy and Brazil has the highest population of black people outside of Africa and they're gonna go to the favelas were black brazilians live, not the rich areas where white Brazillians live.

The white supremacist think they're slick by trying to legitmize it by saying "The vaccines trials was from Oxford uni" like that's supposed to impress people. Fk out my face.

Should be more like this

When you look at COVID maps Africa have the least report of cases yet it's the main target for trial vaccination ?

The white supremacists are openly targeting black people for poisoning, sterlization and death..

A disease that started in China, infected Europeans in droves, but Africa is the testing ground for this vaccine? Yeah right. Next stop? Detroit.

Last edited by Denilson3.0; 06-25-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

The white supremacists are openly targeting black people for poisoning, sterlization and death..

A disease that started in China, infected Europeans in droves, but Africa is the testing ground for this vaccine? Yeah right. Next stop? Detroit.

@Denilson3.0 Dick says the COVID is also a hoax, so I guess you're "0 for 2".

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

covid 19 being a virus caught from outside the body through the air or surfaces is a hoax. doesn't mean you aren't being infected by something put into your body or that vaccines are not poisonous. remember when chico bean was mocking trump for talking about using disinfectants & i mentioned a few disinfectants that are in vaccines & chico bean had to shut his mouth because he didn't want to admit that putting disinfectants into your body was a bad thing

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

covid 19 being a virus caught from outside the body through the air or surfaces is a hoax. doesn't mean you aren't being infected by something put into your body or that vaccines are not poisonous. remember when chico bean was mocking trump for talking about using disinfectants & i mentioned a few disinfectants that are in vaccines & chico bean had to shut his mouth because he didn't want to admit that putting disinfectants into your body was a bad thing

must've been a drug-induced nightmare, dick...... 'cause none of the shit you mentioned really happened

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait when did Liverpool D with his US infatuation become 3.0 wasn’t he just 2.0

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

must've been a drug-induced nightmare, dick...... 'cause none of the shit you mentioned really happened
    so you didn't post a meme about another trump fuck up. then i asked if injecting disinfectants was bad. & you did your little ricky martin dance around. i brought up thimerosal & formaldehyde. you ran for the hills

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so you didn't post a meme about another trump fuck up. then i asked if injecting disinfectants was bad. & you did your little ricky martin dance around. i brought up thimerosal & formaldehyde. you ran for the hills

i'd change my meth supplier if i were you. on top of believing your conspiracy theory horseshit now you're inventing shit and having some nasty nightmares.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'd change my meth supplier if i were you. on top of believing your conspiracy theory horseshit now you're inventing shit and having some nasty nightmares.
    it's all there in the trump thread chico bean. at least beanz moves on when caught in a lie. you're so stupid you try to double down

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trial Vaccinations for covid begin S.Africa and Brazil

The world never gives a fuck about Africa, but all of a sudden Africa must not be left out of vaccine trials.

The Keyword is TRIALS that really means "lets see what happens." In some parts of Africa, some people don't have WATER, but out of nowhere, they gotta be at the top of the vaccine trial list?

And South Africa and Brazil ? S.Africa is like what Mecca is to Muslims. It's the last place that had open, by law, white supremacy and Brazil has the highest population of black people outside of Africa and they're gonna go to the favelas were black brazilians live, not the rich areas where white Brazillians live.

The white supremacist think they're slick by trying to legitmize it by saying "The vaccines trials was from Oxford uni" like that's supposed to impress people. Fk out my face.

Should be more like this

When you look at COVID maps Africa have the least report of cases yet it's the main target for trial vaccination ?

If this is true, just sad. I just posted that Africa wasn't a center of infections...it appears that will change very shortly.
    reminds me back in the 1980s when Dr. Robert Strecker a virologists pointed out AIDS/HIV seemed to explode everywhere there groups like WHO. Inoculations. From Kissinger whose memo helped depopulate via food
    https://larouchepub.com/other/1995/2...nger_food.html
    Now continues with government mandated shots. Conservatives claim to loath mandates- accept for these kinds. I haven't had any government shots since military. 30 years ago.
    My mother was forced to get a flu shot because of her age- 2 x she got sick weeks afterward, Now she followed her son's advice....Praise be to the Most High, she is better now.

Strecker was ridiculed for having the audacity to say he as a virologist knows the AIDs is a retro active virus that can mutate- and based on the various strains that occurred across the planet damn near at the same time made no sense.

UNLESS one considered that all those darker countries that was the incubator for the killer virus- happened where there was mass vaccinations and not some far away jungle for a green monkey to bite someone. He was humiliated for saying it is NOT a gay disease rather they are the port of entry and back in 1980s when it was called the Gay disease the -the Rock Hudson disease. But it was a white dude who told black people -You will be next and it will come through heterosexual relations. and prisons test for incoming...but not when they are released, my God, what kind of people does that?

So I can see 3rd world countries being used as Gennie pigs- again. But unlike AIDS/HIV, this corona thing seems to be in play to make global changes...and those who are supposed elite- will reap the benefit of the virus, thus bringing in Donald Trump's New Liberal World Order that Mike Pompeo told the United Nations About last year- Post depopulation. They intend to give that anecdote. My God has other plans.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-26-2020 at 12:19 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Interesting interview with a doctor and Minnesota state senator, especially considering that some sources are reporting that, during March, deaths from heart disease, stroke, pneumonia all fell far below their average numbers.
    https://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...Q-a8-V0kbE_eKA
    Very frustrating to see. Minnesota questions number falsely inflated. Yet Florida claimed numbers falsely lowered. Is it possible there is bad stuff on both sides, yet again many Americans are fine looking only at the side they have been bred to loathe.

Florida Stops Medical Examiners From Releasing Coronavirus Death Data: Report

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-sto...report-1501090
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post

The 2nd article- this stood out to me:
    Deaths attributed to COVID-19 are covered by the U.S. Government because of the massive stimulus package passed by Congress, but other causes of death are not.

I see that plain as day, but I still feel frustrated in how this isn't a political game of lies- rather a liberal game of lies. In order for that to occur ALL politicians had to vote on this pork-killer-filler of a bill. So I went to FOX-
    in usual form Democrats- they KNOW for sure.
    1. Democratic House leaders are putting the finishing touches on a multitrillion-dollar coronavirus relief bill and are aiming for a vote on the massive legislation next week.
    2. A Democratic Aid told FOX (I guess we don't need to know their name) will pass a multi-trillion dollar package.

Then when it comes to Republicans- the article turns vague.
    3. It's unclear if there will be bipartisan buy in.
    4. Nancy Pelosi is mentioned 4 times in the article to zero Republicans. I'm wondering why it is not even worth naming the minority leader? So we can see why the author of the article clamed they were (UNSURE) of Republicans voting along.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...lief-next-week

The House voted 363-40 (140 Repubs voted yes 40 voted no) Wild is that those who voted no- are in the states experiencing the surge happening right now.
    President Trump late Friday night tweeting, “Look forward to signing the final Bill, ASAP!”
    So who is in the right? the 40 who said NO? Or Trump and the 140 who said yes?
    As that bill led to another and they are in fact able to get more for being sick, being on a respirator- a lot like the Health Care Act IMO- some doctors found it profitable to deny amoxicillin for bad throat & opt for tonsils-taken out. But no president can stop cronyism in the medical industry- individually that is.

Where in this case-- These are politicians. Central Bank All In. Trump I don't know. He puts his name on the virus guidelines that killed the economy then goes on Twitter stating Liberate Michigan! What side is he on? Both?

So I tried to find where FOX stands since March- hard to find- if You can would love to see as all I could find were articles that ripped Democrats. Reading FOX news on coronavirus it seems we don't have a president. At All. It's all Nancy.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...ill-in-history
    What I learned from this FOX article on coronavirus:

HOUSE DEMS UNVEIL CORONAVIRUS BILL ESTIMATED TO COST $3T, IN LARGEST STIMULUS PACKAGE YET
    Democrats alone and earned a veto threat from the White House <<---This is news? A threat? I searched for the update on the veto happening, couldn't find it.
    condemnation from the GOP as a "liberal wish list"
    Even Pelosi couldn't get all her members on board.
    The most liberal members of the party panned the legislation as not going big enough,

And then, there are the poor defenseless Republicans...so FOX writer states:
    But tucked into the legislation are provisions that rankled the Republicans,
    "So much of what's in this bill simply has nothing at all to do with the current crisis," said Rep. Tom Cole, R-Okla. "It's more like a liberal Christmas ... wish list.
    gotta insert liberal...the narrative works!

When I read those comments all I could think was Republicans had the House & Senate for 8 str8 years. They got a majority on the Supreme Court and then got Donnie in Oval Office...how did they fuck that up? Lose Congress -can only occur when they refused to accept they didn't do jack for 8 years...Repubs are supposed to be the leaders in the HOUSE Democrats offered nothing to win in 2018- it was a rebuke IMO. Just like 2006 midterm.
    Darn the fact the President threatened to veto and not go through. Oh well FEMA is an ancient word too, I remember they were supposed to be down for cause in national emergencies- but it seems only 2 groups to hold responsible- Democratic Congress & Mainstream Media.

U.S. Coronavirus Cases Hit One-Day Record Sweeping Across 3 Largest States -Texas, California and Florida. I'd love to laugh and say in their face to those hateful folk turning this into a liberal-hoax. But corona doesn't kill just evil whites, it kills the good ones, black, brown, red, yellow. I wonder how those who doubted the numbers in the blue states...feel now that it is in the red. It seems Dr. Jenson on the top link- has not been too vocal lately either. I wonder has he done the same as Texas Governor Greg Abbott this week when he placed his state's reopening on "pause"

Like Tyson said- everyone has a plan till they get hit in the face. Well Repubs had the answer which was hoax...until it hit them at home.
    No we all got a president, Republicans, Democrats who have mandated everything...but tests. Lets just all go back to work and it will go away ….like a miracle- The Words of our President.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-26-2020 at 02:03 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information