Thread: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

So you have gone global and now want to factor in poverty? Is this all the fault of Donald Trump too? What did Trump do to upset you so?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like a few others here I’ve been working through this shut down. I have to say the benefit was having the highway to myself on many days. Our state did a partial reopening starting today but I started noticing traffic picking up four or five days ago. Today I went out to get a ppd test read and it seems traffic is full blast. I’m pleased to see things getting back to normal but I am going to miss the roads to myself.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing is getting back to normal. Nothing wrong with being optimistic though.

Not.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

Not.
    So Brock how has this virus effected you. You are spending a lot of time how it’s effected other things but what did wuhan do to you. Beaner says you are still living in the same area so I’m curious. I see you are spending a lot of time copying and quoting certain news sources you do realize everyone here is reading what is going on in their state and how the world is being hit, is this just fun for you or do you have a lot of time on your hands. Are you hoping this gets worse and hurts more people? You must be very disappointed to see things opening again. I’ll refrain from saying things are fine here as I know that’s not what you want to hear but I know miles, kabong and spics are doing very well.
    Last edited by walrus; 05-20-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice for 3 weeks now your having a conversation in your mind with shadow people, not sure who your addressing but keep up the dementia.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice for 3 weeks now your having a conversation in your mind with shadow people, not sure who your addressing but keep up the dementia.
    So you are going to deny you are Brock still? Why did you bring up info we had off the forum years ago if you intended to keep your cover. We’re you drinking and forgot? Was that a slip up. There is no one here who doesn’t know it’s you already.

I’ll ask again and direct it to your cover, how has wuhan changed things for you. Mr not Brock

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've no fookin idea what you've been in about, you convinced over and over to others my name is "K Steve" then the next week I got a message asking if I was "Yuzo" then this week "Brock" and "Brockton" and "Steve". I don't know what inside information your talking about. What did I ever say to you giving you this impression Any words you read into, could it be similar to what you r accusing me of Forget it man, I HAVE NI IDEA WHAT YOU BUNCH ARE TALKING ABOUT.

El Kabong Guest

I've no fookin idea what you've been in about, you convinced over and over to others my name is "K Steve" then the next week I got a message asking if I was "Yuzo" then this week "Brock" and "Brockton" and "Steve". I don't know what inside information your talking about. What did I ever say to you giving you this impression Any words you read into, could it be similar to what you r accusing me of Forget it man, I HAVE NI IDEA WHAT YOU BUNCH ARE TALKING ABOUT.
    cool story bro

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    cool story bro
    So why did you bring up information we shared when we used to talk via email. Yuzo was when you used your last fake incarnation not this one. So again, how has wuhan changed your situation. And I’ll ask who ever you are presenting yourself as but changing your writing style every time you are called out is not a good cover.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

During the 1919 "Spanish" Flu pandemic, there were 3 waves of the disease. The 2nd wave was the most deadly and came about 6-9 months after the first wave. The 3rd wave came about 6 months after the 2nd and was only about half as bad as the 2nd wave, but still more deadly than the first wave.

During both the 2nd and 3rd waves, people thought that it was over and went back to their normal lives.

Remember, we are still in the 1st wave of COVID-19.
    brace yourself for the second wave of bullshit
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Today the planet of Earth crossed over the milestone of 5 million coronavirus infections
    I would not take that as lightly as you

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Today the planet of Earth crossed over the milestone of 5 million coronavirus infections
    Going to avoid questions I see

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are over 2 billion cases of hepatitis B an infectious disease in the world. Maybe you should focus on that the numbers sound better

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Not.
    So Brock how has this virus effected you. You are spending a lot of time how it’s effected other things but what did wuhan do to you. Beaner says you are still living in the same area so I’m curious. I see you are spending a lot of time copying and quoting certain news sources you do realize everyone here is reading what is going on in their state and how the world is being hit, is this just fun for you or do you have a lot of time on your hands. Are you hoping this gets worse and hurts more people? You must be very disappointed to see things opening again. I’ll refrain from saying things are fine here as I know that’s not what you want to hear but I know miles, kabong and spics are doing very well.
    Yes, I am doing very well thank you and from the sounds of it so is everyone else, but to be fair Tito has gone a bit quiet of late.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    During the 1919 "Spanish" Flu pandemic, there were 3 waves of the disease. The 2nd wave was the most deadly and came about 6-9 months after the first wave. The 3rd wave came about 6 months after the 2nd and was only about half as bad as the 2nd wave, but still more deadly than the first wave.

During both the 2nd and 3rd waves, people thought that it was over and went back to their normal lives.

Remember, we are still in the 1st wave of COVID-19.
    brace yourself for the second wave of bullshit
    Oh, you saw the first wave of fecal poetry? Yes, it usually comes after multiple posts on the same topic and then replying to the self several times stage. All very predictable behavior.

Thread Information