Thread: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

total horror coming for the USA - yes, please open up!!!! go to bars!!!! movie theatres!!! malls!!! restaurants!!!! I beg all you hillbillies.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's alright, we'll getting dancing nurses for all the horror. stay hiding inside coward
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

total horror coming for the USA - yes, please open up!!!! go to bars!!!! movie theatres!!! malls!!! restaurants!!!! I beg all you hillbillies.
    I don't think you like America.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Be careful people who wish that on others usually are the ones who end up with it. It’s bad karma

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is scientific accurate projection, not wish. Arrogant, self-entitle Americans think nobody/nothing can do them anything. No need for masks or societal distancing. It's all just a fake virus. Right? No problem then, OK, let them go out and be the guinea pigs. See ya in 21 days. How'd that work out for ya?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is scientific accurate projection, not wish. Arrogant, self-entitle Americans think nobody/nothing can do them anything. No need for masks or societal distancing. It's all just a fake virus. Right? No problem then, OK, let them go out and be the guinea pigs. See ya in 21 days. How'd that work out for ya?
    i'm not an american. yeh you are right, there is no need for masks or social distancing, it is just a fake virus. i haven't changed a thing since this plandemic began, it's working out fine thanks
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like a global tsunami, the coronavirus pandemic has caused a huge loss of life and taken a massive economic toll.

In the US economy, skyrocketing unemployment is the most-visible sign of the devastation: almost overnight, at least 34.6 million workers lost their jobs.

The April employment report, due out Friday, is expected to show the unemployment rate soaring into double digits, perhaps as high as 22 percent, far surpassing the worst of the global financial crisis and reaching levels not seen since the Great Depression last century.

RIP, Ammurrica

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like a global tsunami, the coronavirus pandemic has caused a huge loss of life and taken a massive economic toll.

In the US economy, skyrocketing unemployment is the most-visible sign of the devastation: almost overnight, at least 34.6 million workers lost their jobs.

The April employment report, due out Friday, is expected to show the unemployment rate soaring into double digits, perhaps as high as 22 percent, far surpassing the worst of the global financial crisis and reaching levels not seen since the Great Depression last century.

RIP, Ammurrica
    prove the deaths were caused by covid 19. the lockdowns & government are causing unemployment & the financial crisis not a virus

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok new guy thanks for the the neg rep please excuse me for contradicting you, sometimes you will get opposing views points here but I know it’s difficult. Neg rep me anytime you feel the need

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In New York and other northeastern states elder care facilities were forced to take in patients with the coronavirus. This is with the knowledge that the virus is deadly in that environment as proven in Seattle and Illinois in the early stages of this episode.
    https://www.buckscountycouriertimes....ADb9PDPWRR3vj0
    Would someone explain to me how this is Trump's fault? I'm sure it is, just not seeing it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    In New York and other northeastern states elder care facilities were forced to take in patients with the coronavirus. This is with the knowledge that the virus is deadly in that environment as proven in Seattle and Illinois in the early stages of this episode.
    https://www.buckscountycouriertimes....ADb9PDPWRR3vj0
    Would someone explain to me how this is Trump's fault? I'm sure it is, just not seeing it.
    It doesn’t matter grey. It CNN and MSDNC say it is that’s what people go by. The states also had internal audits they new long ago they were woefully short on ventilators and masks etc. they have better things to spend their money on than lifesaving equipment. NY ordering those wuhan virus cases into old folks homes was a death sentence. But trump is the bad guy.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...a-day-scenario

Funny the 3,000 deaths a day number was on an in-completed work. Doesn’t matter, people run with it anyway. But Brock sends me a neg rep saying it’s science and it’s true.
    Last edited by walrus; 05-06-2020 at 02:39 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Why the contentiousness about this virus, TIC? (and to some extent..... Gandalf)

At the end of the day, isn't my right to wear a mask and keep social distancing if I so choose just as important as your choice not to wear one?

And yet.... if we were in close proximity and I felt uncomfortable with not keeping social distancing.... would you not respect those wishes?

Recent anecdote.....

I was at the Post Office recently, and everyone was cooperating with the wearing of the facemasks and keeping to the lines marked on the floor. Everyone but this one dude who insisted on getting up on people in line. I guess he was kind of in a hurry, and couldn't be bothered with rules. He said he "only needed to buy a stamp" and was quite impatient. He wasn't wearing a mask, either. At one point he coughed. Probably meaningless..... but again..... I choose to follow social distancing guidelines, as is my right to do so. Nobody's keeping me at home..... nobody is keeping me from doing my business. At one point the guy comes up to me to ask a question. Already a bit annoyed at the one fool in every line who doesn't know how to behave, I kindly asked him to keep his distance. Fortunately, the guy realized he was being kind of an ass, and backed off and back into his spot on the line. At one point a guy already at the counter saw what was going on, and mercifully bought a stamp to give to the impatient bloke. He thanked the guy.... and off he went. There was a general sigh of relief from the people in line.

It doesn't matter whether you want to believe in anything or not.

It boils down to your rights versus mine. As long as our rights do not infringe on one another, everything should be cool. As soon as you want to impose your rights on mine...... that's a different story.
    you are free to wear whatever you want, it's when it becomes mandatory that theres a problem. i will live free. if i am standing close to you am i harming you? you would need to prove your belief. if you don't want people near you stay at home. your fears don't over rule other peoples freedoms. order followers are the cause of slavery

I think if a business owner asks that you wear a mask in his establishment, it is you that can make a choice to either wear one or stay out.

If there's a line at a shop and you're asked to keep social distance and you don't, it is again your choice... just as it's the shop owner's right to ask you to leave.

When you were just complaining about having to stay home, it was more understandable.

If it was just a matter of rights, it would be one thing. But IMO, your attitude borders on rebelliousness and wanting to buck the system. My rights are still just as important as yours.
    a business is private property & if that is their rules to wear a mask i will shop elsewhere, if they require six feet distancing i have no problem with that. what if i'm surfing or at a park with no one else around? should that still apply? no everywhere is the same as where you live. you didn't answer if i would be harming you, because you know you can't prove it & it is just your belief, you just feel because your belief is backed by thugs that is over rules my rights

If your respecting my rights is predicated upon my "having to prove" anything to you......... we would have a serious problem.
    lets do a thought experiment, it is this time last year & i am standing about a foot or two from you, not disturbing you & not close enough to be within your personal space anything wrong with that? course not. but now because you have a belief & fear of something that the thugs in control are pushing & the mindless are buying you have an issue. nothing there is going against your rights, just against your fears & beliefs. i guess you agree with the salem witch trials where fear & beliefs lead to them being found guilty & many executed. what if i'm the business owner & i want to refuse anyone from entering with a mask on, because i want to be able to identify someone if something gets stolen, or if i want to stay open to anyone who wants to use their freewill & take responsibility for their own health & use my services? a year ago you would have no issue, now because of your fear & belief you do. i think it's fair to ask for proof & as we see the lies being brought to light more & more each day i don't think it's unreasonable. the removal of peoples freedoms is unreasonable. taking away peoples freedoms always leads to more death

If I feel like wearing a mask and a business owner doesn't want me in his business, that's his prerogative. Like you, I'll go shop elsewhere. We're all free to do what we feel, as long as it doesn't interfere with, or violate, anyone else's rights.

For all you know I might have a compromised immune system. If that were the case, and you stood too close to me without a mask, I would kindly let you know. If it's a public place, I'll move away. If I'm standing in a line clearly marked with social distancing and you persist on being closer than that, you're violating my right to keep social distancing in a line clearly marked for the keeping of social distancing.

If that is somehow unacceptable to you, then I guess we'd have a problem, because I have a right to stand in line comfortably without the fear of being contaminated with the virus I know you don't believe in.

I don't know how much clearer this all needs to be.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why the contentiousness about this virus, TIC? (and to some extent..... Gandalf)

At the end of the day, isn't my right to wear a mask and keep social distancing if I so choose just as important as your choice not to wear one?

And yet.... if we were in close proximity and I felt uncomfortable with not keeping social distancing.... would you not respect those wishes?

Recent anecdote.....

I was at the Post Office recently, and everyone was cooperating with the wearing of the facemasks and keeping to the lines marked on the floor. Everyone but this one dude who insisted on getting up on people in line. I guess he was kind of in a hurry, and couldn't be bothered with rules. He said he "only needed to buy a stamp" and was quite impatient. He wasn't wearing a mask, either. At one point he coughed. Probably meaningless..... but again..... I choose to follow social distancing guidelines, as is my right to do so. Nobody's keeping me at home..... nobody is keeping me from doing my business. At one point the guy comes up to me to ask a question. Already a bit annoyed at the one fool in every line who doesn't know how to behave, I kindly asked him to keep his distance. Fortunately, the guy realized he was being kind of an ass, and backed off and back into his spot on the line. At one point a guy already at the counter saw what was going on, and mercifully bought a stamp to give to the impatient bloke. He thanked the guy.... and off he went. There was a general sigh of relief from the people in line.

It doesn't matter whether you want to believe in anything or not.

It boils down to your rights versus mine. As long as our rights do not infringe on one another, everything should be cool. As soon as you want to impose your rights on mine...... that's a different story.
    you are free to wear whatever you want, it's when it becomes mandatory that theres a problem. i will live free. if i am standing close to you am i harming you? you would need to prove your belief. if you don't want people near you stay at home. your fears don't over rule other peoples freedoms. order followers are the cause of slavery

I think if a business owner asks that you wear a mask in his establishment, it is you that can make a choice to either wear one or stay out.

If there's a line at a shop and you're asked to keep social distance and you don't, it is again your choice... just as it's the shop owner's right to ask you to leave.

When you were just complaining about having to stay home, it was more understandable.

If it was just a matter of rights, it would be one thing. But IMO, your attitude borders on rebelliousness and wanting to buck the system. My rights are still just as important as yours.
    a business is private property & if that is their rules to wear a mask i will shop elsewhere, if they require six feet distancing i have no problem with that. what if i'm surfing or at a park with no one else around? should that still apply? no everywhere is the same as where you live. you didn't answer if i would be harming you, because you know you can't prove it & it is just your belief, you just feel because your belief is backed by thugs that is over rules my rights

If your respecting my rights is predicated upon my "having to prove" anything to you......... we would have a serious problem.
    lets do a thought experiment, it is this time last year & i am standing about a foot or two from you, not disturbing you & not close enough to be within your personal space anything wrong with that? course not. but now because you have a belief & fear of something that the thugs in control are pushing & the mindless are buying you have an issue. nothing there is going against your rights, just against your fears & beliefs. i guess you agree with the salem witch trials where fear & beliefs lead to them being found guilty & many executed. what if i'm the business owner & i want to refuse anyone from entering with a mask on, because i want to be able to identify someone if something gets stolen, or if i want to stay open to anyone who wants to use their freewill & take responsibility for their own health & use my services? a year ago you would have no issue, now because of your fear & belief you do. i think it's fair to ask for proof & as we see the lies being brought to light more & more each day i don't think it's unreasonable. the removal of peoples freedoms is unreasonable. taking away peoples freedoms always leads to more death

If I feel like wearing a mask and a business owner doesn't want me in his business, that's his prerogative. Like you, I'll go shop elsewhere. We're all free to do what we feel, as long as it doesn't interfere with, or violate, anyone else's rights.

For all you know I might have a compromised immune system. If that were the case, and you stood too close to me without a mask, I would kindly let you know. If it's a public place, I'll move away. If I'm standing in a line clearly marked with social distancing and you persist on being closer than that, you're violating my right to keep social distancing in a line clearly marked for the keeping of social distancing.

If that is somehow unacceptable to you, then I guess we'd have a problem, because I have a right to stand in line comfortably without the fear of being contaminated with the virus I know you don't believe in.

you say we are all free to do what we feel but you are wrong, people are being forced to wear masks & businesses are forced to close or follow social distancing orders. forcing someone to do something against their will is not freedom. if you had a compromised immune system then it would be your responsibility to not expose yourself to situations where you feel you would be at risk. organize food delivery or someone to collect things for you. i wouldn't be doing anything wrong only in your mind. i mentioned that i have no issue respecting social distancing orders for stores but only because i don't won't the threat of fines or force imposed on me & these stores are forced to introduce these orders, it is not their choice, some businesses are not even allowed to operate. your beliefs & fears don't negate peoples rights. i guess when they had clearly marked areas for whites only, it was violating the whites rights if blacks went into those areas because the whites believed they were superior yeh just like you believe there is a virus. and the thought experiment shows that i am doing nothing wrong, because you would have no issue with me standing a foot or two away a year ago, outside your personal space but now your fears rule you. covid 19 is propaganda masquerading a science. propaganda is the only virus that's killing us

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you say we are all free to do what we feel but you are wrong, people are being forced to wear masks & businesses are forced to close or follow social distancing orders. forcing someone to do something against their will is not freedom. if you had a compromised immune system then it would be your responsibility to not expose yourself to situations where you feel you would be at risk. organize food delivery or someone to collect things for you. i wouldn't be doing anything wrong only in your mind. i mentioned that i have no issue respecting social distancing orders for stores but only because i don't won't the threat of fines or force imposed on me & these stores are forced to introduce these orders, it is not their choice, some businesses are not even allowed to operate. your beliefs & fears don't negate peoples rights. i guess when they had clearly marked areas for whites only, it was violating the whites rights if blacks went into those areas because the whites believed they were superior yeh just like you believe there is a virus. and the thought experiment shows that i am doing nothing wrong, because you would have no issue with me standing a foot or two away a year ago, outside your personal space but now your fears rule you. covid 19 is propaganda masquerading a science. propaganda is the only virus that's killing us

Comparing a pandemic to racism is where you crash and burn.

Bottom line is your rights end where mine begin (and vice-versa). If you can't see that, then I hope you never run into someone with my mindset when out shopping and sharing space with others.

Thread Information