Thread: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Anyone taking a firm stance on this may really regret their doing so a year from now, kinda my thoughts.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    May 15, 2020

Coronavirus update, United States

Infections: 1,482,961
    Infections today: 26,813
    Deaths: 88,474
    Deaths today: 1,583
    How many dead kids among them? And what is the average age of the dead and their physical condition? If the death rate of a kid is 0.04% and that of a 75 year old 25% then it kind of suggests something. For someone my age the mortality rate is 0.17%. Kind of low all things considered, right? It is all about perspective.
    I dunno know, wise guy. Why dont YOU post the numbers and answers to your questions. Go ahead, the one who calls out everyone for "data", go ahead, its easy to ask right? But ain't easy to answer, just like your partner TIC. Go ahead, wise guy, right here in this thread, answer your questions, the forum is waiting.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Anyone taking a firm stance on this may really regret their doing so a year from now, kinda my thoughts.
    I don't think so. The reality is most people have not been infected and of those that have been most make full recoveries. The death rate goes up the older you get so the elderly inevitably have serious concerns, but others without conditions not so much. It is an issue for sure as you don't want to kill your gran, but until a vaccine comes along this is the world we have.

Sweden accepts that death is part of life and we shouldn't live our lives in fear. I certainly do not. If something has a 0.17% chance of killing me I will take my chances considering what I have already been through in life. I am certainly not a coward or afraid of the worst happening. It can be regulated and controlled as seen in numerous countries. They have done it in different ways, but it is not the great plague.

With no tax revenue there is no welfare state or health care and many more will die. You cannot shield people from the reality of how society functions forever. Trump is right in that things do need to get moving and with life there is risk. If you want to opt out, then fine, and if you can work from home then great. However, people need to work and provide. Otherwise, you are looking at societal collapse and that will destroy so much more.

We are pampered. In times past you were a very old man in your 40's and here we are freaking that something has a 0.17% chance of taking a life. It is a spoiled age.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

May 15, 2020

How many dead kids among them? And what is the average age of the dead and their physical condition? If the death rate of a kid is 0.04% and that of a 75 year old 25% then it kind of suggests something. For someone my age the mortality rate is 0.17%. Kind of low all things considered, right? It is all about perspective.
    I dunno know, wise guy. Why dont YOU post the numbers and answers to your questions. Go ahead, the one who calls out everyone for "data", go ahead, its easy to ask right? But ain't easy to answer, just like your partner TIC. Go ahead, wise guy, right here in this thread, answer your questions, the forum is waiting.
    prove those deaths were from a virus caught from person to person. there's no point wasting time on data until you can prove your belief. someone religious can provide me all the documentation they like, but it's not proof god is real. it's like me saying i have a leprechaun, then asking you what evidence would you accept. the only thing that will prove it's real is a fucking leprechaun
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

May 15, 2020

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/yo...over-lockdowns

It is very low according to Rand Paul who is more of a medical expert than you or I. He is a realist and not a fear merchant.

The issue is not so much the kids, but the grandparents they might infect.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look grey wizard, people just don't know enough yet. You seem to think you do. I really hope you are right, it's certainly possible.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look grey wizard, people just don't know enough yet. You seem to think you do. I really hope you are right, it's certainly possible.
    What do you mean? I don't know anything more than the presented data. How many children are dying? It seems to be a very small number and if we are being honest, it is an unfortunate fact that children are dying from other things in much larger numbers. Symptoms for younger people generally are less than older people. It is not an absolute, but a general statement based on existing evidence.

I don't claim to know anything more than what I learn from greater minds than mine, but can only repeat that the average death age is 77 and 97% with existing conditions here. That's not plague territory.

Does it mean we allow everyone to get infected and kill all the grannies? Of course not! I am suggesting we need balance. Thus where I am places are functioning, but there are currently restrictions on night life due to that being where recent issues have been.

If there is no economy then there is no healthcare and others with serious illnesses will start to die and others will turn to drink and drugs and kill themselves as their lives are ruined. What does shutting down a person of 50 and their business do to them? Sure they don't catch something that likely won't kill them, but they lose everything else.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@p4pking well said. He thinks he knows everything and only HIS data sources are legit. Nauseating.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@p4pking well said. He thinks he knows everything and only HIS data sources are legit. Nauseating.
    Show your data then. You asked a question, I showed you some information.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

May 15, 2020

How many dead kids among them? And what is the average age of the dead and their physical condition? Kind of low all things considered, right? It is all about perspective.
    Looking likes YOU just asked 3 question. So I said ask yourself and answer it yourself. YOU asked the questions. AND.... the answering you gave was shite.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

May 15, 2020

How many dead kids among them? And what is the average age of the dead and their physical condition? Kind of low all things considered, right? It is all about perspective.
    Looking likes YOU just asked 3 question. So I said ask yourself and answer it yourself. YOU asked the questions. AND.... the answering you gave was shite.
    I think you have forgotten your waffle about children and diseases. I asked you questions and you couldn't answer any. I instead gave you this little nugget:

"Paul, a medical doctor, noted during the Senate hearing before the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pension Committee, that the mortality rate among children 'approaches zero', and that for those aged 18-45 "the mortality in New York was 10 out of 100,000."

In other words very few children are dying from this.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taking the idiot trump's push to return to normal activities over the advice of medical professionals to stay inside and continue social distancing. What could go wrong?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nothing has been proven but all these control measures have been put in place. this was never about a virus that spreads from person to person
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah you're right it was about a rusty old birdcage. Prove me wrong, I only deal with facts Yeh.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah you're right it was about a rusty old birdcage. Prove me wrong, I only deal with facts Yeh.
    prove my leprechaun isn't real yeh

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information