Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
the governors and President cares only about money/dollars the almighty DOLLAR, let them all go in to the movie theaters and rstaurants today and see ya in 21 days, bunch of let them eat cake money-hungry elitest. Yeah, ok its all fake, so let them go into the buffets, malls, bars, we're all waiting, bunch of geniuses.
That is gibberish.
Do you think that the owners of small businesses forced to shut down have any say in the matter?
if say inthe matter equals to free speech, then yes they have a say. But you're comment has little to do with what I wrote about opening too early and getting hit hardest by farther waves of the virus or even if it is proved to be a biological weapon , it is too early to open up back.
The movement to reopen businesses is anything but an elitist, money making movement.
Who is more of an elitist than Jeff Bezos? Amazon has flourished through all of this.
Who is more elitist than the Walton family? Business is booming at Walmart. They were allowed to remain open.
So was Home Depot, Lowes, and so were all the major grocery chains. Business is booming for them, too.
The people getting wrecked are the people that own barber shops, restaurants, and small businesses. And the people that pour drinks, wait tables, cut hair and do nails, and the people that play music.
You can still stay home if that's what you want to do, if you are the kind of person that has never been in a real boxing gym or never had good tacos because you are afraid of bad neighborhoods. God bless you. But the idea that you should have any say about how others choose to function is profoundly arrogant.

@greynotsoold ...... hope you don't mind the @mention, but it's my only way to make sure my question is directed only at you. I say that because I know you don't believe the COVID-19 crisis is one big hoax.

Question: How do you feel about the opening of businesses, BUT....... with enforceable social distancing measures? Meaning requiring facemasks to enter businesses (patrons AND employees)..... maintaining 6-ft distances in lines, waiting rooms, restaurant tables, etc...... providing hand sanitizer for all in attendance...... and so on and so forth. Doesn't this seem like a reasonable compromise for the time being?
i know you were asking greynotsoold but if that's what it takes for everything to open then sure, i don't think there is any need & nothing should have been shut down in the first place & damage has already been caused. if there is a planned second phase where they create more cases & deaths & need to go back into stricter lockdowns then they are back at square one, no one should believe these people who have already been shown to be liars & manipulators