Thread: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I don't agree. I think Corona is real, but I just don't think it is terribly dangerous for healthy people. If you are obese or have existing conditions which is the majority of people then it poses a significantly higher risk. It is a problem if a youngster who isn't that sick then gives it to his gran who dies. For me that is the complication. Ordinary people mostly just battle on through a bout of ill health, but to know you had it then you better have a test result.
    no, it isnt truew what you say, young people are dying from this and getting a second syndrome now as seen in New York City, Houston, Omaha and San Diego are reporting permanent lung and liver damage in teenagers and 20 yearr olds, also Kawasaki is being seen now in several hundred so-called recovered patients, in young children, very young children. I do not know where your getting you're statistics but you are wrong.
    How many young people are dying? It is a very small percentage. It is mostly old and sick people. You yourself rant about fat Americans. Obesity alone is a sickness, then all the conditions people have from poor lifestyles. Some healthy people die sure, but here the average death age is 77 and 97% with existing conditions.

Sure there can be damage, but that is not death. The young mainly do okay, it is just when they infect Gran she dies as her body was corroding over a 40 year period since her 30's.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts or feelings about COVID patients being housed in nursing homes?

Anybody? That can't possibly help the numbers
    That would be insane!
    And yet that is what Johnson and his rabble have done. Sent them back into Nursing homes knowing full well they were infected.

And yet people still insist they have done a good job.

22, 000 dead in care homes in England and Wales alone from Covid 19.

Heads should roll.
    It has happened in NY, NJ, PA, and Californa.....horrible. It's horrible if Boris has done it as well.

Why not utilize College campuses since there's no school right now?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts or feelings about COVID patients being housed in nursing homes?

Anybody? That can't possibly help the numbers
    That would be insane!
    And yet that is what Johnson and his rabble have done. Sent them back into Nursing homes knowing full well they were infected.

And yet people still insist they have done a good job.

22, 000 dead in care homes in England and Wales alone from Covid 19.

Heads should roll.
    It has happened in NY, NJ, PA, and Californa.....horrible. It's horrible if Boris has done it as well.

Why not utilize College campuses since there's no school right now?

Because like Trump all our current cabinet is interested in is looking good and PR. They do not give a shit about the lives of old people, veterans or not. It kept the official death from Covid 19 numbers down, (until very recently only hospital deaths were counted) and helped cover the horrendous reality of how badly both administrations have failed in protecting their citizens. Lies every day, and complete apathetic acceptance by a public who have come to accept the bullshit pedaled as the new normal instead of demanding more from those they have elected.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the virus is the biggest lie
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with TIC. There is no virus. There never was a virus.

Somebody invented the story about the outbreak in Wuhan, then the media and every single government in the world either a) simply believed there was a virus without any actual PROOF or b) decided it was politically expedient to pretend there was one. It was probably a bat-hater (possibly Jack Nicholson. Or more likely it's Billy Ray Cyrus. Everyone knows he hates bats.)

Im not saying there is a single, massive global conspiracy going on here ... because they can track my computer and send a missile drone to get me, so I need to be careful.

The doctor in China that spoke out about this and then died, in the face of repression and a government cover up was really an elaborate double bluff by Xi and his Illuminati cronies worldwide. KAPOW ... the world fell for it hook, line and clinker.

The 'small governemt' Tories have become the most centrist and Big Government in history because they are terrified of Labour and are using this as an excuse to rebrand themselves. Trump, who has hitched his political wagon to having a successful economy is purposefully ruining the US economy so he can buy cheap shares and make a fortunes after he stops being President. Putin has postponed the vote on whether he stays in power perpetually and is using the virus as an excuse. He would have won the fixed vote anyway, but he can't admit there is no virus in Russia.

Why are there supposedly cases of Covid-19 in Turkey and Iraq? They slipped up here. Following the media's own narrative, surely they would have Kurd immunity?

In fact, the only person in government in the WHOLE WORLD who is NOT lying is Kim Wrong-Un in Best Korea. He has always been somebody trustworthy, and a good bell-endweather against whom you can measure other word leaders, and he is proving that yet again.

The whole global medical profession is in on this together because they want to be the heroes, and to be recognised and paid well going forward. I wouldn't be surprised if they are really killing all their patients and just telling everyone it's Covid-19. That would suit their nefarious ends.

All the scientists meet up regularly all the time, so they got together and hatched up this fake bogeyman virus. They would be rubbing their hands together with glee while they watch everyone falling for it, but that would give the game away because they are meant to be wearing gloves.

If you add 15 letters to 'G', take 9 away from 'R', add 13 to 'E', add just 1 to 'T' and then add 18 to 'A' ... then GRETA becomes VIRUS. Also 15+18=33. Take away 13 and another 1 and what do you have. Yes ....19! (That contains the extra 9 that is left over)

All you idiots have fallen for it. You listen to the mainstream media and cower in your homes because your TV tells you to. Where is your proof? I know they only pretended Boris Johnson was in intensive care.
    I know my neighbour is lying to me when he said his dad died from it. He is in on the scam.

I know that it's a lie when the news says that there are thousands of deaths in New York or Los Angeles. Does Los Angeles even exist? I have never been there and have never seen PROOF the place even is real at all. Surely they would come up with a better name than that? Do they think we are idiots!

So, yes .... X stands by the wise and beady-eyed TIC. Don't be cowed by the masses of sheep on here TIC (if you yourself really exist, because I have no valid PROOF of that either yet)

Last edited by X; 05-15-2020 at 01:02 AM. Reason: I didn't edit this. PROVE it
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

Somebody invented the story about the outbreak in Wuhan, then the media and every single government in the world either a) simply believed there was a virus without any actual proof or b) decided it was politically expedient to pretend there was one. It was probably a bat-hater (possibly Jack Nicholson. Or more likely it's Billy Ray Cyrus. Everyone knows he hates bats.)

Im not saying there is a single, massive global conspiracy going on here ... because they can track my computer and send a missile drone to get me, so I need to be careful.

The doctor in China that spoke out about this and then died, in the face of repression and a government cover up was really an elaborate double bluff by Xi and his Illuminati cronies worldwide. Kapow ... the world fell for it hook, line and clinker.

The 'small governemt' Tories have become the most centrist and Big Government in history because they are terrified of Labour and are using this as an excuse to rebrand themselves. Trump, who has hitched his political wagon to having a successful economy is purposefully ruining the US economy so he can buy cheap shares and make a fortunes after he stops being President. Putin has postponed the vote on whether he stays in power perpetually and is using the virus as an excuse. He would have won the fixed vote anyway, but he can't admit there is no virus in Russia.

In fact, the only person in government in the WHOLE WORLD who is NOT lying is Kim Wrong-Un in Best Korea. He has always been somebody trustworthy, and a good bell-weather against whom you can measure other word leaders, and he is proving that yet again.

The whole global medical profession is in on this together because they want to be the heroes, and to be recognised and paid well going forward. I wouldn't be surprised if they are really killing all their patients and just telling everyone it's Covid-19. That would suit their nefarious ends.

All the scientists meet up regularly all the time, so they got together and hatched up this fake bogeyman virus. They would be rubbing their hands together with glee while they watch everyone falling for it, but that would give the game away because they are meant to be wearing gloves.
    If you add 15 letters to 'G', take 9 away from 'R', add 13 to 'E', add just 1 to 'T' and then add 18 to 'A' ... then GRETA becomes VIRUS.
    All you idiots have fallen for it. You listen to the mainstream media and cower in your homes because your TV tells you to. Where is your proof? I know my neighbour is lying to me when he said his dad died from it. He is in on the scam. I know they only pretended Boris Johnson was in intensive care.

I know that it's a lie when the news says that there are thousands of deaths in New York or Los Angeles. Does Los Angeles even exist? I have never been there and have never seen PROOF the place even is real at all. Surely they would come up with a better name than that? Do they think we are idiots!

So, yes .... X stands by the wise and beady-eyed TIC. Don't be cowed by the masses of sheep on here TIC (if you yourself really exist, because I have no valid PROOF of that either yet)

If they are killing all these people I hope they are harvesting the organs

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Somebody invented the story about the outbreak in Wuhan, then the media and every single government in the world either a) simply believed there was a virus without any actual proof or b) decided it was politically expedient to pretend there was one. It was probably a bat-hater (possibly Jack Nicholson. Or more likely it's Billy Ray Cyrus. Everyone knows he hates bats.)

The doctor in China that spoke out about this and then died, in the face of repression and a government cover up was really an elaborate double bluff by Xi and his Illuminati cronies worldwide. Kapow ... the world fell for it hook, line and clinker.

In fact, the only person in government in the WHOLE WORLD who is NOT lying is Kim Wrong-Un in Best Korea. He has always been somebody trustworthy, and a good bell-weather against whom you can measure other word leaders, and he is proving that yet again.

If you add 15 letters to 'G', take 9 away from 'R', add 13 to 'E', add just 1 to 'T' and then add 18 to 'A' ... then GRETA becomes VIRUS.
    All you idiots have fallen for it. You listen to the mainstream media and cower in your homes because your TV tells you to. Where is your proof? I know my neighbour is lying to me when he said his dad died from it. He is in on the scam. I know they only pretended Boris Johnson was in intensive care.

i'm a bot. my leprechaun must be real because you can't prove it's not
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't agree. I think Corona is real, but I just don't think it is terribly dangerous for healthy people. If you are obese or have existing conditions which is the majority of people then it poses a significantly higher risk. It is a problem if a youngster who isn't that sick then gives it to his gran who dies. For me that is the complication. Ordinary people mostly just battle on through a bout of ill health, but to know you had it then you better have a test result.
    no, it isnt truew what you say, young people are dying from this and getting a second syndrome now as seen in New York City, Houston, Omaha and San Diego are reporting permanent lung and liver damage in teenagers and 20 yearr olds, also Kawasaki is being seen now in several hundred so-called recovered patients, in young children, very young children. I do not know where your getting you're statistics but you are wrong.
    How many young people are dying? It is a very small percentage. It is mostly old and sick people. You yourself rant about fat Americans. Obesity alone is a sickness, then all the conditions people have from poor lifestyles. Some healthy people die sure, but here the average death age is 77 and 97% with existing conditions.

Sure there can be damage, but that is not death. The young mainly do okay, it is just when they infect Gran she dies as her body was corroding over a 40 year period since her 30's.
    3 dislikes and a neg rep comment, but why not answer my question Brock?

It is because the data says you have no argument. You resort to childishness.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he is a child, just like his attention seeking pal. both have no proof of their beliefs but they want you to live in fear because of something they believe. they then want you to provide evidence against their belief, prove it's real first clowns

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nosavingbythebell & beanz are fearporn promoting cowards. tv told them to be scared of an imaginary virus & they just believed what they were told

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    nosavingbythebell & beanz are fearporn promoting cowards. tv told them to be scared of an imaginary virus & they just believed what they were told
    I like this incarnation of Brock it’s funny. He pretended to be new but disliked me, grey and miles all on his first day and has joined a new crew

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Somebody invented the story about the outbreak in Wuhan, then the media and every single government in the world either a) simply believed there was a virus without any actual PROOF or b) decided it was politically expedient to pretend there was one. It was probably a bat-hater (possibly Jack Nicholson. Or more likely it's Billy Ray Cyrus. Everyone knows he hates bats.)

The doctor in China that spoke out about this and then died, in the face of repression and a government cover up was really an elaborate double bluff by Xi and his Illuminati cronies worldwide. KAPOW ... the world fell for it hook, line and clinker.

Why are there supposedly cases of Covid-19 in Turkey and Iraq? They slipped up here. Following the media's own narrative, surely they would have Kurd immunity?

In fact, the only person in government in the WHOLE WORLD who is NOT lying is Kim Wrong-Un in Best Korea. He has always been somebody trustworthy, and a good bell-endweather against whom you can measure other word leaders, and he is proving that yet again.

If you add 15 letters to 'G', take 9 away from 'R', add 13 to 'E', add just 1 to 'T' and then add 18 to 'A' ... then GRETA becomes VIRUS. Also 15+18=33. Take away 13 and another 1 and what do you have. Yes ....19! (That contains the extra 9 that is left over)

All you idiots have fallen for it. You listen to the mainstream media and cower in your homes because your TV tells you to. Where is your proof? I know they only pretended Boris Johnson was in intensive care.
    I know my neighbour is lying to me when he said his dad died from it. He is in on the scam.

It was Ozzy, renowned bat hater and decapitator since 82'. The perfect minister of disinformation also. They just put him in live interviews and no one knows wtf is going on just 2 minutes in. Easy work.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No one ever died of coronavirus. Take a look at what's happening with ventilators. It's really just an attempt to take away your God given Guns. Nope, no deaths at all, except 80 years old and up. America wasn't made to shut down. We need to open up. We're the greatest on Earth, there's never been greater, America, the likes of which has ever been seen before. You look at what's happening with the numbers, they're going down, big league, because I shut down flights from China early. I saved millions of lives. Wait it's fake. But I saved millions of lives. You cut that in half. Just say half a million. Then you cut it in half again, you have 200 thousand, 250 thousand, it's death, we're talking death, dead people. Not a good thing, folks, it's not pretty, but we have to open up, we have to open up. It's gonna be tremendous. Like never before.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    You are in the minority here.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information