Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Interesting interview with a doctor and Minnesota state senator, especially considering that some sources are reporting that, during March, deaths from heart disease, stroke, pneumonia all fell far below their average numbers.
    https://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...Q-a8-V0kbE_eKA

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

I've been seeing a lot of people basically cheering for the virus so as to end Trump. It's quite sickening.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree that on the surface listening to the Dr/Senator it seems that he has some legitimate concerns about being asked to do something he thinks is ethically wrong, and could distort the facts. Then though toward the end of the interview when he expresses the worry that not cutting the grass and hedgerows etc might be dangerous for hay fever and Asthma sufferers, I started to question how seriously to take him. Call it instinct, a hunch, whatever. So...and this is just 5 minutes research I thought I would try and see if what he is claiming was true. Not really.

Firstly their are numerous instances on his own social media feed of him quoting already disproved conspiracy theory sources, second and third hand. Then the death certificate he posts as evidence

Now I don't know about the US but in the UK, 'contributing factors' are common place on Death Certificates and that is exactly what they are listed as here. The cause is listed as 'Acute respiratory illness' and Covid-19 listed as a probable contributing factor which seems entirely reasonable given the facts mentioned on the rest of the certificate.

It is a dangerous line for him to pedal as a justification to get people back to work. People's lives are more important than the economy and that seems to be a hard pill for many to swallow.
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Feds classifying all coronavirus patient deaths as ‘COVID-19’ deaths, regardless of cause
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/feds-c...vid-19-deaths/

"If someone dies with COVID19 we are counting that" - Dr. Birx

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

saw these earlier, they wouldn't be making bullshit up would they? just stay in your homes & believe what the tv tells you
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

i'm just going to leave this here....

N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/n...imes&smtyp=cur
    Breaking News: New York City’s coronavirus death toll soared past 10,000 after officials added more than 3,700 people who had never tested positive for the virus but were presumed to have died of it.

Seems legit to me

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeh there are loads of videos & stories of peoples loved ones dying of something else & the death trying to be recorded as from covid-19, take them as you want, but there seems a real push to increase the virus death numbers
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    yeh there are loads of videos & stories of peoples loved ones dying of something else & the death trying to be recorded as from covid-19, take them as you want, but there seems a real push to increase the virus death numbers
    Amazing Polly has an interesting video on a hospital potentially faking things. That is the confusion. Something is clearly wrong, but then there are the agendas to try and work out too and it gets complicated. Ron Paul also came out with an interesting take on things recently.

Why would you add people who have not tested positive to a death toll? Most likely money involved, but again it gives fuel to the fire to those who say there is disinfo and people are not being honest. It is everywhere from government, to the WHO, to hospitals, to medical experts, pandemic experts. It is a messy blur and people just want to work out what it really is.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Amazing Polly has an interesting video on a hospital potentially faking things. That is the confusion. Something is clearly wrong, but then there are the agendas to try and work out too and it gets complicated. Ron Paul also came out with an interesting take on things recently.

Why would you add people who have not tested positive to a death toll? Most likely money involved, but again it gives fuel to the fire to those who say there is disinfo and people are not being honest. It is everywhere from government, to the WHO, to hospitals, to medical experts, pandemic experts. It is a messy blur and people just want to work out what it really is.
    i posted about the money incentives, about thirteen thousand if a patient is admitted due to covid-19, raised to forty thousand if required to go on a ventilator

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here's some fake news
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...groceries.html

picture from the article states "Brummert in hospital after she suffered from a fever, a cough, loss of smell, fatigue, headaches and breathing difficulties"
    but wait lets have a look at this video at fifty six seconds

whats the date that video was uploaded? first of september 2019, huh, no surprise she's linked to the fda
    you're welcome

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

i posted about the money incentives, about thirteen thousand if a patient is admitted due to covid-19, raised to forty thousand if required to go on a ventilator
    It is strange and I do not know what to make of it all. In the UK where is the financial reason to fill the beds with sick people? I don't have the answers and so people sometimes think I am looking to cause trouble, but I just want to understand. Of course I don't want to see people sick or dying, but I just think there are a lot of people sick and dying and there is nothing I can do about it beyond urging people to check their bodies and stay on top of things the best they can.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting article on the 7 states that had no statewide program. Some handled it on a county by county or city by city basis, some issued recommendations.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stay-at...orders-states/

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Many years ago my father insisted that I read a book called How To Lie With Statistics. This video is along those lines.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are 4 states, out of 50, that have more coronavirus deaths than flu deaths (in 201. Those states are New York, New Jersey, Michigan, and Louisiana.
    The projected overall death toll has changed from millions to well under 60,000. Thank God for the leadership of Donald Trump right? That is incredible good news, is it not?

Thread Information