0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: No Corona Virus stories here please..instead

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    So THIS made you HAPPY? An older man was pushed out of a plane and now has severe back injuries?

Then the 64 year old man who sustained back injuries must have been a white gentile.

"If they could kill us all, they would gladly do it." - Martin Luther
    How on earth can Denilson be banned and yet repeated racist posts from this muppet are just let slide? For new posters it will seem that black racists get banned but white racists are tolerated.

For the record I don't want anyone to be banned but bigoted fools should always be called out for their bullshit.
    I didn't even know Dennis was banned. I am surprised he went so quickly again.

I don't see how Freedom is being racist. It is possibly rude, but rudeness is common here.

Here is a fun story about a veggie avoiding type.

https://news.sky.com/story/trumps-fo...eight-11943296

Because you are being dishonest and willfully blind. Being antagonistic toward someone in the misguided belief that some races are superior or inferior is dictionary definition of racism. It matters not whether the people towards that ire is directed are part of a race, perceived or not, the racism is the attitude expressed by the broken twisted person, not the person slated. How can you defend the bloke? He posted a link to an Indian lad saying white people should be killed or something fucking horrible like tha,t and said that this is what Master thinks.

How is that not racist?

Just as important, or even more so, is how can you rather than defend someone you have known for years, seek to cosy up and defend the bastard. Do you not think that is backstabbing behaviour?

"Possibly Rude?" Listen to yourself. This is the guy who repeatedly tells me that i want my Mrs and kids and Grandkids and friends and work colleagues to die just because they are not Jewish. The guy who compared black people to monkeys and said their women were ugly, who suggested they were happy to eat mud and like Jews were perverts who raped kids. Years of it from the animal and you want to defend his behaviour like he is some put upon victim.

Mental.
    Stay calm.

Do I think you want everyone to die? Not really.

I do think you and Master would have no issues with Brits being demographically replaced which is something I consider racist against white people, but I think it comes from a more innocent view of humanity than I have. I do think people are tribal and do not consider multiculturalism beneficial. I do not endorse the loss of any culture or way of life. It is why I only ever favor incremental change.

My take on Freedom he is a traditionalist and sees you both as encouraging the extremism. Anyone arguing against these things gets your ire. I could be wrong though as I have not had that conversation. He would need to speak for himself.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So THIS made you HAPPY? An older man was pushed out of a plane and now has severe back injuries?

Then the 64 year old man who sustained back injuries must have been a white gentile.

How on earth can Denilson be banned and yet repeated racist posts from this muppet are just let slide? For new posters it will seem that black racists get banned but white racists are tolerated.

For the record I don't want anyone to be banned but bigoted fools should always be called out for their bullshit.

I don't see how Freedom is being racist. It is possibly rude, but rudeness is common here.

Because you are being dishonest and willfully blind. Being antagonistic toward someone in the misguided belief that some races are superior or inferior is dictionary definition of racism. It matters not whether the people towards that ire is directed are part of a race, perceived or not, the racism is the attitude expressed by the broken twisted person, not the person slated. How can you defend the bloke? He posted a link to an Indian lad saying white people should be killed or something fucking horrible like tha,t and said that this is what Master thinks.

How is that not racist?

Just as important, or even more so, is how can you rather than defend someone you have known for years, seek to cosy up and defend the bastard. Do you not think that is backstabbing behaviour?

"Possibly Rude?" Listen to yourself. This is the guy who repeatedly tells me that i want my Mrs and kids and Grandkids and friends and work colleagues to die just because they are not Jewish. The guy who compared black people to monkeys and said their women were ugly, who suggested they were happy to eat mud and like Jews were perverts who raped kids. Years of it from the animal and you want to defend his behaviour like he is some put upon victim.

Mental.
    Stay calm.

I do think you and Master would have no issues with Brits being demographically replaced which is something I consider racist against white people, but I think it comes from a more innocent view of humanity than I have. I do think people are tribal and do not consider multiculturalism beneficial. I do not endorse the loss of any culture or way of life. It is why I only ever favor incremental change.

My take on Freedom he is a traditionalist and sees you both as encouraging the extremism. Anyone arguing against these things gets your ire. I could be wrong though as I have not had that conversation. He would need to speak for himself.

You are just a Racist Bastard and an ignorant one at that. Believe me i am flat calm and you insisting on remaining to be an imbecile is not helping shift that impression. Freedom is not even British so who gives a fuck what he thinks? Again you are defending him spreading racist bullshit as though he was just quoting someone innocently and was taken out of context.

And actually you 100% support the destruction of native cultures. Especially in this country. Thousands of years before the invading Roman bastards this is what we used to do to second home owners coming down to overwhelm the local shaman, Witches and health workers

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How is that not racist?

Mental.
    Stay calm.

You are just a Racist Bastard and an ignorant one at that. Believe me i am flat calm and you insisting on remaining to be an imbecile is not helping shift that impression. Freedom is not even British so who gives a fuck what he thinks? Again you are defending him spreading racist bullshit as though he was just quoting someone innocently and was taken out of context.

And actually you 100% support the destruction of native cultures. Especially in this country. Thousands of years before the invading Roman bastards this is what we used to do to second home owners coming down to overwhelm the local shaman, Witches and health workers

See, you are again justifying demographic replacement. This time by saying 'Look what they did'. It is almost as though the next lot 'deserve it'. I do not endorse the elimination of British culture and way of life or excuse the process. You have revealed it before with 'rather them than you' and many other revealing snippets such as lying about hordes of Muslims attacking Robinson supporters or Master deflecting the covered up grooming gangs by suggesting white people are the issue. Freedom just has you worked out that way.

You are a Labour supporter and everybody knows Labour is an enemy of the British people whence where they are. Don't forget my wake up call was being on the ground and seeing it. It had changed. I had to reject Labour and want to see them finished for good.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is supposed to be a break from the misery that is you and Corona Virus. You were much more bearable when you turned you hate inwards.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is supposed to be a break from the misery that is you and Corona Virus. You were much more bearable when you turned you hate inwards.
    You should have prefaced it with 'None of the gang allowed' and I did post a funny story and consider conserving cultures a loving thing to do.

I do not hate myself or my people.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How is that not racist?

Mental.
    Stay calm.

Beaner you blew it. You said miles had been wanting someone to call him a racist and nobody would, now you just did. You gave miles exactly what he wanted. He is probably celebrating with his gang, his posse, his crew.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

How is that not racist?

Mental.
    Stay calm.

Beaner you blew it. You said miles had been wanting someone to call him a racist and nobody would, now you just did. You gave miles exactly what he wanted. He is probably celebrating with his gang, his posse, his crew.
    I was begging for it and now it is indeed time to party! I can play the victim!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

How is that not racist?

Mental.
    Stay calm.

I was begging for it and now it is indeed time to party! I can play the victim!
    U lucky bastard wtf I’m a racist to. I demand recognition and victimhood

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was wondering how long it would take to devolve into the usual drivel. Sad, very very sad.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm surprised your missus/partners ain't jealous over the attention you lot give each other..... or maybe thankful.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

U mods a right beanz and miles are out of control

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I Googled "news not about the coronavirus" and my computer seized up.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How is that not racist?
    How is what that person said about white people is not racist? Why do you think it's okay to hate white people?

This is the guy who repeatedly tells me that i want my Mrs and kids and Grandkids and friends and work colleagues to die just because they are not Jewish.
    I never said that. I would never discuss another person's family on an internet forum, it's a justifiable reason to ban.
    The guy who compared black people to monkeys
    You are a liar. I never, EVER compared black people to monkeys. There's at least 15 million years of evolution between the genus homo (humans) and monkeys, it would be stupid to compare any race of humans to monkeys.
    and said their women were ugly,
    I never said that. Why do you lie so much?
    who suggested they were happy to eat mud
    You are extremely dishonest. I never said anyone is happy to eat mud.
    and like Jews were perverts who raped kids.
    Never posted that, another one of your lies.
    Years of it from the animal and you want to defend his behaviour like he is some put upon victim.
    Now that REALLY IS racist.

Beanz, you are 1) a pathological liar and 2) extremely racist.

Major rabbi says non-Jews are animals, created to serve Jews

https://www.jta.org/2010/10/18/israe...-to-serve-jews

Last edited by Freedom; 04-12-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy Easter you bunch of whiny babies.

My old man took me up when I was 5 yrs old against Moms insistence. The way he told it I unbuckled and he proceeded to dip the wings pretty steep back and forth. To the day he died he would laugh about me flying out of the seat and knocking back and forth in the cabin. Crying and bubble snoting before we landed but once on the ground we tried laughing through it. So I didn't exactly fall out of the plane just sort of fell around in one. And yes shit was hilarious. Lessons learned..listen to your old man.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I was wondering how long it would take to devolve into the usual drivel. Sad, very very sad.
    sad, very very sad, but not enough death yet for a dance routine
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Thread Information