Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Has anyone in your family actualy had the Corona virus?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Yes

2 20.00%
  • No

8 80.00%
  • The Corona beer was an issue

1 10.00%
  • I wish Pervy Uncle Albert would get it.

1 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    A bit weird having you talk about me as though i am not here so just to make it clear El Kabong.
    Well Memphis was the one who asked the questions and so I responded to him. I didn't know you wanted to be CC'd in my response. My apologies.

The tests you think are so readily available here, are about as real as your Presidents claim that he is the one who has been taking this seriously all along, and that anyone who says otherwise is fake news.
    Did I say they were "readily available"? Also if they AREN'T "readily available" then how do we have anything close to an accurate count of who has this virus?

They are not available unless you are at deaths door putting it frankly.

The gap between being perfectly healthy and on Death's Door is a pretty big one and in no way proves your stupid suggestion that is all or nothing. Minor or no symptoms or Death. That is how reductive, binary and fucking stupid all your arguments are.
    Why would they bother testing people at death's door? Wouldn't you test prior to that to see what they have in order to treat it? Does that not make more sense?

I didn't say there were "no minor symptons" I saw Idris Elba and he claims he had it and tested positive for it and he sounded absolutely normal. Do I find that odd? Yes, yes I do. Do I think he's lying, not necessarily...I just find it odd that Elba apparently had it and had no symptoms, Chris Cuomo has it and sounds normal as usual.....seems odd to me.

Neither of us has Asthma, Chronic lung disease, Diabetes, Kidney or Liver Disease of the kind that would make us more vulnerable to respiratory failure. So no of course we have not been to hospital and no the Doctors is not just open for business as usual.
    If you say so. I find it pretty incredible for someone afflicted with so many other ailments to not have been in respiratory distress due to such a serious disease. Kind of seems odd is all. Doesn't mean it can't be true, just seems odd. Seems less likely than "we got hammered by this disease and had to seek medical help"....no medicines? Just vitamins and sunshine? Yeah, seems odd.

It is mental how much you are willing to assume and how little you are willing to believe. Is that because you are a compulsive liar yourself or something? Or are you just paranoid? I honestly don't know where your insane suspicion of everything comes from. Are you doing a cocktail of Ketamine and Acid like Trump everyday or something? I can't keep up with your mental gymnastics.
    OK, if you say so

It is amazing that you would think posters here, not just myself would be willing to makes stuff up purely in order to do what? Prove you wrong? Bloody hell man what is wrong with you?
    No, not "posters here", just you.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Odd?

Yes you are obstinate and odd.

We don't have an accurate count of who has this virus.

Fucking hell man we have all been saying this for months. Where have you been? Cloud Cuckoo land?

How many have Americans have to die before you wake up and give a shit? How man Brits? I honestly do not think you care one jot either way from the stupidity and arrogance that runs through your posts.

They do not even have enough test to test front line health workers. What part of that is so hard for you to understand? Our Government is shite. They are a useless rabble and you like Gandalf have been praising them to the rafters just like you have been silent on Trump and pretending that he is also doing a good job.... while thousands die.

And you think you are both Patriots who love their country? Do you fuck.

There is no medical cure for this disease. There are a very limited amount of ICU beds here. So unless you are fighting for breath the responsible thing to do is stay the fuck away from them, so others who need them can have them. That might seem a bit like being a Commie to you, but thankfully we do not all think like you do.

Do you want me to describe every symptom of something none of us has had a test to diagnose?

Why? so you can belittle us or pretend to be some kind of virologist ?

It would achieve nothing and just confirm your own deluded fantasies that this is all a hoax with anyone claiming to be ill labeled a bad actor, just so you can say you were right.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    TIC I’m going to assume that the decision to shut the world down wasn’t based solely on my fourth hand experience. I shared that experience prior to the need to have documented proof of a diagnosis and a personally developed testing plan. Truth be told I had no idea it would come back to haunt me.

I’ve said many times over that the socioeconomic fall out will be huge. I have total sympathy for anyone affected be that medically or financially or any other way possible. On a personal note the world closing down is a minor inconvenience. For others it will be huge.

No I don’t wear a mask. I don’t have an issue with maintaining social distancing and should I get attacked by a suicide cougher, I doubt a mask is going to save me.

So what happens after you’ve tested everyone you know?
    you believe covid 19 is real, i am just asking you to prove it, so i know it is real. there must be a test i can perform that will tell me if someone has it or not right? or is it only the special tests carried out by the authorities that can do that? this is your belief, i'm just asking you to prove it's real. do you think anyone has ever been misdiagnosed for something or medical errors have ever occurred? that never happens, yeh? but we should all just trust what is being said now yeh? you'd have to give me a test that will prove it's real because i can't just take your word, if your test proves it's real i would then know it is, as would you, rather than just believing
    Yes I believe it’s real. No I don’t believe there is a test that YOU can can do. I may be wrong. Yes I’m sure people get misdiagnosed and errors occur. No we don’t need to just trust all that’s said. What would you require from my test that differs from the one that the authorities give?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle too many quotes to requote so in summary. Yes, if beanz says he has had or does have it I’ve no problem with that. Nor would I if you or anyone else said it. End analysis. I don’t require any further information or have any obligations either way. He might be wrong, might be bullshitting. Either way I don’t care.

The absence of testing, hospitalisation or anything else doesn’t make them special. It makes them typical of the vast majority of cases right?

If you say you’ve got plague, you’ve got plague. I hope you feel better soon.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

He might be wrong, might be bullshitting. Either way I don’t care..
    Ok

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amazing story. 106 year old Briit Connie Tichen survives and recovers from Coronavirus

A woman aged 106 is believed to be the oldest Briton to have survived coronavirus.
    Connie Titchen has been discharged from Birmingham’s City Hospital after beating the deadly respiratory illness caused by the virus, which older people are more at risk of developing complications from.
    The great-grandmother from Birmingham, who lived through both world wars, was given a clean bill of health after having the virus for three weeks.
    She said: “I feel very lucky that I’ve fought off this virus. I can’t wait to see my family.”
    Granddaughter Alex Jones said Titchen has enjoyed an active life and enjoys cycling, dancing and playing golf.
    “She has always cooked for herself too, although she likes a cheeky McDonald’s every now and then. I haven’t told her they are closed.
    “I think the secret of her old age is that she is physically active and very independent....

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/oldest-coronavirus-survivor-britain-125247183.html

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle too many quotes to requote so in summary. Yes, if beanz says he has had or does have it I’ve no problem with that. Nor would I if you or anyone else said it. End analysis. I don’t require any further information or have any obligations either way. He might be wrong, might be bullshitting. Either way I don’t care.

The absence of testing, hospitalisation or anything else doesn’t make them special. It makes them typical of the vast majority of cases right?

If you say you’ve got plague, you’ve got plague. I hope you feel better soon.
    The only problem with Beanz story is his history of telling lies. He flips from being very ill to being healthy and also from having no mental issues to having Asperger's. That is where he is tricky and people raise their eyebrows.

He has been posting for weeks, supposedly from home in self isolation attacking Boris for not following protocol, never sick like this before and posting as normal fighting day in day out. Not a word of it. Zilch. He was more busy trying to fight with me as you will know as you sent me a pm on March 23rd. Surely you would think 'I am fucked, I need a break from this'. Maybe true, maybe not. But I always have my doubts with the Beaner especially if there are kids with histories of pneumonia and a wife with epilepsy and him with heart disease and so on. No hospital check for something unlike and worse than the flu? It is not as though several weeks ago the beds were full. You would at least think 'I know this is bad and I know of that hotel and other countries, I will get expert advice'.

Maybe all true, but one has the right to be sceptical. I can show you scars to prove the things I have been through. Maybe Beanz could do a lung CT, I mean there could be damage, for some it spontaneously returns and he can spread it or make others sick. It is your civic duty too.

El Kabong Guest

Amazing story. 106 year old Briit Connie Tichen survives and recovers from Coronavirus

A woman aged 106 is believed to be the oldest Briton to have survived coronavirus.
    Connie Titchen has been discharged from Birmingham’s City Hospital after beating the deadly respiratory illness caused by the virus, which older people are more at risk of developing complications from.
    The great-grandmother from Birmingham, who lived through both world wars, was given a clean bill of health after having the virus for three weeks.
    She said: “I feel very lucky that I’ve fought off this virus. I can’t wait to see my family.”
    Granddaughter Alex Jones said Titchen has enjoyed an active life and enjoys cycling, dancing and playing golf.
    “She has always cooked for herself too, although she likes a cheeky McDonald’s every now and then. I haven’t told her they are closed.
    “I think the secret of her old age is that she is physically active and very independent....

So you're telling me that a 106 year old can go to hospital and be diagnosed?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The thing with distrustful people is that they are very often liars themselves. It is almost the hallmark that seals your posts Gladys.

You keep telling us you are going to leave and that you have been we working hard when it turns out you do half days, or that you know what is like for everyone else in lockdown when I reality you and your entire country is out voting.

The same with mentally fragile lanky twats who walk around armed with anti-rape spray and then call over people cowards. Projection.

I have never said I have heart disease, or any of the crap you just make up. I have a slightly leaky heart valve but that is very common in perfectly healthy people. The immune system implications of ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthritis is more relevant and probably why Wally got hit hard.

Yes my Mrs is epileptic and has very complrx care needs and my grandson has had pnemonia but that doesn't mean you get given a hospital check every time you are ill.

And make your mind up. One minute I am too honest for telling you about aspergers, and yet despite since then, you and 5 or 6 posters repeatedly using it against me in the most disgusting way repeatedly, you then have the outright cheek to act surprised that I don't share even more about my life with you everyday.

You and your mates really are a despicable bunch of bastards when I think about it like that.

You are so detached from the everyday realities of normal people you are in no position to lecture people on their civil duty.

You are a joke.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are the joke, Beanz. Your life story is like cheddar cheese. You did not even go to hospital with a disease that has the potential to get much worse despite initial symptoms. You didn't say a single word until a thread finally popped up where you could unleash the revelation. Why not a month ago to warn others here? To help? To inform? To guide? You were too busy arguing about nothing on here. Your story just does not hold up. You told nobody on here, you did not go to hopital, yet everyone had it and many with underlying conditions. Pneumonia and then Corona? Why would you not check?

You can deflect and call me a liar all you like, but I can back up anything I say. When I mention estrogen I can show you the numbers on a chart in a language you do not understand, my scars, even my work which is there on my computer, it is all verifiable. There are no lies. Don't deflect.

With you it all gets murkier. So you had something worse than the flu caught in Spain and nobody bothered with the hospital or got really sick. Sounds like the flu or somebody wants more attention. I even make a Hitler vid and you bump your own as you cannot bear it. So childish. There will be a series. Maybe next will be the Corona saga.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

So you're telling me that a 106 year old can go to hospital and be diagnosed?

Then there are all those dying at home because they refused to even go to a hospital. Beanz could have had the virus a long time ago and got checked when the hospitals were not busy so it would not have been a healthcare strain. Was he isolating from the start of March? Had he spread it to others and potentially killed them? Did he alert the authorities? Did he even have the virus? Nobody will ever know and maybe never have known had I not started this particular thread. Interesting how it all comes out in a Gandalf thread.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...virus-outbreak

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Liverpool against Atletico Madrid was on March 11th and I was shocked that the game was even going ahead as things were messy here and I saw it was getting messy there and of course in Spain. Yet you must have been sick, had just been to Spain, and said nothing at all Beanz? Why the silence?

I am just trying to gauge the absolute silence until the revelations in this thread. Do you not see how wild it sounds? To say something a month ago would make sense, but now? And to have had no treatment and knowing the potential risks? Surely you would at least....check.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TIC I’m going to assume that the decision to shut the world down wasn’t based solely on my fourth hand experience. I shared that experience prior to the need to have documented proof of a diagnosis and a personally developed testing plan. Truth be told I had no idea it would come back to haunt me.

I’ve said many times over that the socioeconomic fall out will be huge. I have total sympathy for anyone affected be that medically or financially or any other way possible. On a personal note the world closing down is a minor inconvenience. For others it will be huge.

No I don’t wear a mask. I don’t have an issue with maintaining social distancing and should I get attacked by a suicide cougher, I doubt a mask is going to save me.

So what happens after you’ve tested everyone you know?
    you believe covid 19 is real, i am just asking you to prove it, so i know it is real. there must be a test i can perform that will tell me if someone has it or not right? or is it only the special tests carried out by the authorities that can do that? this is your belief, i'm just asking you to prove it's real. do you think anyone has ever been misdiagnosed for something or medical errors have ever occurred? that never happens, yeh? but we should all just trust what is being said now yeh? you'd have to give me a test that will prove it's real because i can't just take your word, if your test proves it's real i would then know it is, as would you, rather than just believing
    Yes I believe it’s real. No I don’t believe there is a test that YOU can can do. I may be wrong. Yes I’m sure people get misdiagnosed and errors occur. No we don’t need to just trust all that’s said. What would you require from my test that differs from the one that the authorities give?
    your belief is not proof. what is the process the authorities use? i thought you hadn't taken a test, i could be mistaken but please inform me of their process if you have actually had one
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i would like to ask beanz & spicoli, if they had never heard of covid 19 would they both just assume they had a severe case of influenza, pneumonia, a really bad cold or something similar? both never visited the doctors i think & i think spicoli continued to work around others. what date did you recover beanz?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i would like to ask beanz & spicoli, if they had never heard of covid 19 would they both just assume they had a severe case of influenza, pneumonia, a really bad cold or something similar? both never visited the doctors i think & i think spicoli continued to work around others. what date did you recover beanz?
    Ever the inquisitor eh. Who said I assumed I had Covid in the first place? Simply pointed out a timeline, an experience and now I'm here trying to enjoy a night off but here you come playing the jolly inspector Cluso .

Thread Information