Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Has anyone in your family actualy had the Corona virus?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    2 20.00%
  • No

    8 80.00%
  • The Corona beer was an issue

    1 10.00%
  • I wish Pervy Uncle Albert would get it.

    1 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 223

Thread: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,724
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1077
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    Imagine humouring the conspiracy angle for a minite(I know, stupid to even address, sorry). Suppose this thing we're indeed all bullshit, Now imagine the number of people who would have to be in on it for that to be the case. You're talking thousands of medical people from most everywhere on earth, first line responders, infectious disease experts, people pretending to have had the virus, every level of government and private sector etc. They are all what, actors? Someone like TIC must believe there is some central force behind pushing a false narrative with such massive implications. Wouldn't the question then be, what is this entity, and where is the proof that IT exists ? Yet he's willing to suspend disbelief there no problem, because it's what he'd rather believe. Pretty funny taken for what it is.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,060
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1702
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Imagine humouring the conspiracy angle for a minite(I know, stupid to even address, sorry). Suppose this thing we're indeed all bullshit, Now imagine the number of people who would have to be in on it for that to be the case. You're talking thousands of medical people from most everywhere on earth, first line responders, infectious disease experts, people pretending to have had the virus, every level of government and private sector etc. They are all what, actors? Someone like TIC must believe there is some central force behind pushing a false narrative with such massive implications. Wouldn't the question then be, what is this entity, and where is the proof that IT exists ? Yet he's willing to suspend disbelief there no problem, because it's what he'd rather believe. Pretty funny taken for what it is.

    The MASSIVE scale would leave all other conspiracies in history (lumped together) in the dust...... TWICE.

    But another question that would beg asking...... WHY?

    Sinister governmental control? Culling of specific sectors of humanity? Political gamesmanship?

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,105
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    In other "conspiracy" related news.....has anyone seen China's updated numbers out of Wuhan?



    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...s-latest-news/
    The death toll in Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak in China, was revised upward by 50 percent on Friday. The change followed widespread criticism of China’s data, although officials offered several reasons for the revision, including at-home deaths that were not included in earlier statistics.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,824
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Imagine humouring the conspiracy angle for a minite(I know, stupid to even address, sorry). Suppose this thing we're indeed all bullshit, Now imagine the number of people who would have to be in on it for that to be the case. You're talking thousands of medical people from most everywhere on earth, first line responders, infectious disease experts, people pretending to have had the virus, every level of government and private sector etc. They are all what, actors? Someone like TIC must believe there is some central force behind pushing a false narrative with such massive implications. Wouldn't the question then be, what is this entity, and where is the proof that IT exists ? Yet he's willing to suspend disbelief there no problem, because it's what he'd rather believe. Pretty funny taken for what it is.
    so nothing in here proves covid 19 is real
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,824
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I’ll try again. Are there any illnesses you do acknowledge without having proof.
    i thought it was perfectly clear. cause & effect. i acknowledge the effects of being sick. the causes of those effects can vary widely & in some cases the causes to those effects are up for debate
    Nothing wrong with what you’re saying. Not really answering the question though is it?
    it is answering the question perfectly. some times i know the cause of the illness & it maybe obvious, other times the cause of the illness is unknown or up for debate
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,475
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1543
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I’ll try again. Are there any illnesses you do acknowledge without having proof.
    i thought it was perfectly clear. cause & effect. i acknowledge the effects of being sick. the causes of those effects can vary widely & in some cases the causes to those effects are up for debate
    Nothing wrong with what you’re saying. Not really answering the question though is it?
    it is answering the question perfectly. some times i know the cause of the illness & it maybe obvious, other times the cause of the illness is unknown or up for debate
    So yes then?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  7. #172
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,824
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I’ll try again. Are there any illnesses you do acknowledge without having proof.
    i thought it was perfectly clear. cause & effect. i acknowledge the effects of being sick. the causes of those effects can vary widely & in some cases the causes to those effects are up for debate
    Nothing wrong with what you’re saying. Not really answering the question though is it?
    it is answering the question perfectly. some times i know the cause of the illness & it maybe obvious, other times the cause of the illness is unknown or up for debate
    So yes then?
    in some cases yes, in others it is not so simple. if i broke my leg, the cause would be from an impact on the bone lets say. if i had a headache, maybe i bumped my head, if i hadn't bumped my head the cause up for debate. it can can really complicated, if i ate bad food, i could say it was the food that caused me to be sick, but was it the bacteria or the toxins produced by the bacteria that was the cause? here lies the debate
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,847
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I had a horrible flu thing back in early March to mid March. It was before any test was available for whuhan and the flu test they did on me was lost. I’m not saying I had the wuhan covid pandemic but I have never had a flu like that. I may have had the flu one of two times prior in life but I just know I would wake up disoriented through the night gasping for air. Everything hurt for a number of days. I don’t remember my taste being messed up but I didn’t eat and lost 7 pounds during the illness. I had a 102 fever. I missed one day of work, I would have stayed out longer but at the time I was running the emergency shelter and had I not showed up 20-30 homeless guys and girls may have not been able to have a place to sleep. I’m not saying I had wuhan covid pandemic and I’m not justifying going to work that sick it’s just the situation I was dealing with at the time. I’ll never know if it was wuhan I just know it was bad.

    Crickets from @Gandalf.

    Just proves that all along this thread was just an excuse to mock, castigate and demonize anyone not toeing the party line. Another way to kill debate and stick a massive line thru the forum with this with us or against us victim bullshit.

    I never went anywhere for three weeks (way more than the recommended 7 days) and am referred to as a super spreader likely responsible for the deaths of hundreds by the resident narcissistic school marm, and yet Wally goes into work, with the virtue signalling bollocks excuse that if it wasn't for him the place would not function, no quarantine whatsoever, and works close up with at least 20-30 people (probably much more) and he is still Gladys hero.

    Mental.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,656
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    697
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I had a horrible flu thing back in early March to mid March. It was before any test was available for whuhan and the flu test they did on me was lost. I’m not saying I had the wuhan covid pandemic but I have never had a flu like that. I may have had the flu one of two times prior in life but I just know I would wake up disoriented through the night gasping for air. Everything hurt for a number of days. I don’t remember my taste being messed up but I didn’t eat and lost 7 pounds during the illness. I had a 102 fever. I missed one day of work, I would have stayed out longer but at the time I was running the emergency shelter and had I not showed up 20-30 homeless guys and girls may have not been able to have a place to sleep. I’m not saying I had wuhan covid pandemic and I’m not justifying going to work that sick it’s just the situation I was dealing with at the time. I’ll never know if it was wuhan I just know it was bad.

    Crickets from @Gandalf.

    Just proves that all along this thread was just an excuse to mock, castigate and demonize anyone not toeing the party line. Another way to kill debate and stick a massive line thru the forum with this with us or against us victim bullshit.

    I never went anywhere for three weeks (way more than the recommended 7 days) and am referred to as a super spreader likely responsible for the deaths of hundreds by the resident narcissistic school marm, and yet Wally goes into work, with the virtue signalling bollocks excuse that if it wasn't for him the place would not function, no quarantine whatsoever, and works close up with at least 20-30 people (probably much more) and he is still Gladys hero.

    Mental.
    Next week Beanz 5 Corona virus victims we are cremating many more on the way.
    The care homes I am afraid are basically a bad place for your loved one.
    To the idiots on here wishing to sacrifice themselves for the economy go ahead.
    Many more victims have died but not recorded as virus victims cause of death underlying health issues I kid you not.!
    This is extremely serious don't take it lightly Sweden as we speak have had NO lockdown and are paying the price ! for carrying on as pretty much normal sad indeed.
    Yep you can worry about your job but the alternative could be death it's simple in our local hospital health workers have died.

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I had a horrible flu thing back in early March to mid March. It was before any test was available for whuhan and the flu test they did on me was lost. I’m not saying I had the wuhan covid pandemic but I have never had a flu like that. I may have had the flu one of two times prior in life but I just know I would wake up disoriented through the night gasping for air. Everything hurt for a number of days. I don’t remember my taste being messed up but I didn’t eat and lost 7 pounds during the illness. I had a 102 fever. I missed one day of work, I would have stayed out longer but at the time I was running the emergency shelter and had I not showed up 20-30 homeless guys and girls may have not been able to have a place to sleep. I’m not saying I had wuhan covid pandemic and I’m not justifying going to work that sick it’s just the situation I was dealing with at the time. I’ll never know if it was wuhan I just know it was bad.

    Crickets from @Gandalf.

    Just proves that all along this thread was just an excuse to mock, castigate and demonize anyone not toeing the party line. Another way to kill debate and stick a massive line thru the forum with this with us or against us victim bullshit.

    I never went anywhere for three weeks (way more than the recommended 7 days) and am referred to as a super spreader likely responsible for the deaths of hundreds by the resident narcissistic school marm, and yet Wally goes into work, with the virtue signalling bollocks excuse that if it wasn't for him the place would not function, no quarantine whatsoever, and works close up with at least 20-30 people (probably much more) and he is still Gladys hero.

    Mental.
    I believe Wally and assume it was bad flu as nobody has been dropping dead despite all that vulnerability. He said it early, I believe him.

    You are the one thinks he had it and if so get tested because it can lay dormant in the body...unless it was the flu and you were being hyterical... or else you are not telling the truth. You said nothing about it even when Wally mentioned being sick. Why no warning telling him to stay in? I assumed the flu as for most it really just is.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,847
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I had a horrible flu thing back in early March to mid March. It was before any test was available for whuhan and the flu test they did on me was lost. I’m not saying I had the wuhan covid pandemic but I have never had a flu like that. I may have had the flu one of two times prior in life but I just know I would wake up disoriented through the night gasping for air. Everything hurt for a number of days. I don’t remember my taste being messed up but I didn’t eat and lost 7 pounds during the illness. I had a 102 fever. I missed one day of work, I would have stayed out longer but at the time I was running the emergency shelter and had I not showed up 20-30 homeless guys and girls may have not been able to have a place to sleep. I’m not saying I had wuhan covid pandemic and I’m not justifying going to work that sick it’s just the situation I was dealing with at the time. I’ll never know if it was wuhan I just know it was bad.

    Crickets from @Gandalf.

    Just proves that all along this thread was just an excuse to mock, castigate and demonize anyone not toeing the party line. Another way to kill debate and stick a massive line thru the forum with this with us or against us victim bullshit.

    I never went anywhere for three weeks (way more than the recommended 7 days) and am referred to as a super spreader likely responsible for the deaths of hundreds by the resident narcissistic school marm, and yet Wally goes into work, with the virtue signalling bollocks excuse that if it wasn't for him the place would not function, no quarantine whatsoever, and works close up with at least 20-30 people (probably much more) and he is still Gladys hero.

    Mental.
    I believe Wally and assume it was bad flu as nobody has been dropping dead despite all that vulnerability. He said it early, I believe him.

    You are the one thinks he had it and if so get tested because it can lay dormant in the body...unless it was the flu and you were being hyterical... or else you are not telling the truth. You said nothing about it even when Wally mentioned being sick. Why no warning telling him to stay in? I assumed the flu as for most it really just is.

    What a fucking mealy mouthed piss poor excuse. You and your cronies jumped on me, Spicoli..anyone claiming to have had symptoms or even known anyone hospitalised or killed by this thing, and yet silence from you on Walrus, who contrary to you claimed, said it was not the flu, that his wife thought it was Covid-19 (who had recently returned form China) and that people in the shelter he worked in had it. Than he goes in without having quarantined and you save you ire for me who made sure i stayed home for three weeks after any possible symptoms.

    And why did you say nothing ...zero...fuck all..to TIC who boasted about being out at the pub on St Patricks Day? and has never given a shit about any of the safe distancing measures? When he annouced it you suggested people telling him he was being selfish were "Fear Porn Addicts"

    YOU have been the one telling us you are more likely to be hit by a bus and that it is not cancer etc and now you are having a go at me for not mentioning something which has fuck all to do with you. You joked about being willing to take your chances with COvid19 rather than being hit by a truck. You are like a thermonuclear hypocrite.

    And you are still pedaling this crap about everyone else being liars despite Rich burying people killed by it, and those of us not running scared from facebook like the baby you are, reading daily accounts of people we have known for years telling us about the frightening reality of fighting this thing, in and out of hospital.

    What are you trying to prove? that you know more than paramedics, doctors and nurses who know exactly how the symptoms of flu and covid 19 are very different and the outcomes are much more precarious whatever you state of health?

    Someone should slap the word hysterical right out of your mouth when you are afraid of being bummed in the street ffs.

    And still you are acting like a delusional spoilt teenager insisting that we can all just go and get tested for it, when they have not even got enough tests for ICU workers you moron.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,656
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    697
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had thee Corona virus?

    Testing a guy in hospital has surgery starts showing sign of the virus tested result came back negative three days later tested again ! came back positive ! unfortunately he died so are the tests accurate that was a hospital laboratory test make of it what you will.!
    It seems no test is a hundred percent accurate at this moment.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I had a horrible flu thing back in early March to mid March. It was before any test was available for whuhan and the flu test they did on me was lost. I’m not saying I had the wuhan covid pandemic but I have never had a flu like that. I may have had the flu one of two times prior in life but I just know I would wake up disoriented through the night gasping for air. Everything hurt for a number of days. I don’t remember my taste being messed up but I didn’t eat and lost 7 pounds during the illness. I had a 102 fever. I missed one day of work, I would have stayed out longer but at the time I was running the emergency shelter and had I not showed up 20-30 homeless guys and girls may have not been able to have a place to sleep. I’m not saying I had wuhan covid pandemic and I’m not justifying going to work that sick it’s just the situation I was dealing with at the time. I’ll never know if it was wuhan I just know it was bad.

    Crickets from @Gandalf.

    Just proves that all along this thread was just an excuse to mock, castigate and demonize anyone not toeing the party line. Another way to kill debate and stick a massive line thru the forum with this with us or against us victim bullshit.

    I never went anywhere for three weeks (way more than the recommended 7 days) and am referred to as a super spreader likely responsible for the deaths of hundreds by the resident narcissistic school marm, and yet Wally goes into work, with the virtue signalling bollocks excuse that if it wasn't for him the place would not function, no quarantine whatsoever, and works close up with at least 20-30 people (probably much more) and he is still Gladys hero.

    Mental.
    I believe Wally and assume it was bad flu as nobody has been dropping dead despite all that vulnerability. He said it early, I believe him.

    You are the one thinks he had it and if so get tested because it can lay dormant in the body...unless it was the flu and you were being hyterical... or else you are not telling the truth. You said nothing about it even when Wally mentioned being sick. Why no warning telling him to stay in? I assumed the flu as for most it really just is.

    What a fucking mealy mouthed piss poor excuse. You and your cronies jumped on me, Spicoli..anyone claiming to have had symptoms or even known anyone hospitalised or killed by this thing, and yet silence from you on Walrus, who contrary to you claimed, said it was not the flu, that his wife thought it was Covid-19 (who had recently returned form China) and that people in the shelter he worked in had it. Than he goes in without having quarantined and you save you ire for me who made sure i stayed home for three weeks after any possible symptoms.

    And why did you say nothing ...zero...fuck all..to TIC who boasted about being out at the pub on St Patricks Day? and has never given a shit about any of the safe distancing measures? When he annouced it you suggested people telling him he was being selfish were "Fear Porn Addicts"

    YOU have been the one telling us you are more likely to be hit by a bus and that it is not cancer etc and now you are having a go at me for not mentioning something which has fuck all to do with you. You joked about being willing to take your chances with COvid19 rather than being hit by a truck. You are like a thermonuclear hypocrite.

    And you are still pedaling this crap about everyone else being liars despite Rich burying people killed by it, and those of us not running scared from facebook like the baby you are, reading daily accounts of people we have known for years telling us about the frightening reality of fighting this thing, in and out of hospital.

    What are you trying to prove? that you know more than paramedics, doctors and nurses who know exactly how the symptoms of flu and covid 19 are very different and the outcomes are much more precarious whatever you state of health?

    Someone should slap the word hysterical right out of your mouth when you are afraid of being bummed in the street ffs.

    And still you are acting like a delusional spoilt teenager insisting that we can all just go and get tested for it, when they have not even got enough tests for ICU workers you moron.
    Nice try beanz but I was told to stay out until my temp was normal. I took one day off to see the doc and had my two scheduled days off. By then I was running normal. Remember this was before the wuhan hit, I would have been the first case in the state. I’m not saying it wasn’t possible but I followed md orders. Had people not been depending on me I probably would have taken more time off. I went with the info I had at the time

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,847
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    There is no 'nice try'about it. Unlike Gandalf I am not trying to catch anyone out. The first case in the states was sometime in January and then shortly after the first cases were diagnosed here in the UK.

    I went on holiday in February and there were no tests avialable here. I said when you reported your symptoms you should get a test because by that time covid was everywhere, and I thought you had access to tests in America, but Gandalf conveniently just forgot that, and was more worried about point scoring.

    We are both still here which is far more important than posters bitching, but Gandalf telling people they are being hysterical or having panic attacks over nothing more than the flu is incredibly arrogant and offensive from a guy who has not gone thru the kind of lockdowns our countries are under.

    This whole thread is like a middle finger from him to anyone not buying his conspiracy nonsense.

    Stop defending the twat or he will never change.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There is no 'nice try'about it. Unlike Gandalf I am not trying to catch anyone out. The first case in the states was sometime in January and then shortly after the first cases were diagnosed here in the UK.

    I went on holiday in February and there were no tests avialable here. I said when you reported your symptoms you should get a test because by that time covid was everywhere, and I thought you had access to tests in America, but Gandalf conveniently just forgot that, and was more worried about point scoring.

    We are both still here which is far more important than posters bitching, but Gandalf telling people they are being hysterical or having panic attacks over nothing more than the flu is incredibly arrogant and offensive from a guy who has not gone thru the kind of lockdowns our countries are under.

    This whole thread is like a middle finger from him to anyone not buying his conspiracy nonsense.

    Stop defending the twat or he will never change.
    you used me to try to prove some point. I wasn’t involved in you and Gandhi’s spat over an illness.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Corona virus killing sports at the moment
    By powerpuncher in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-16-2020, 12:54 AM
  2. No Corona Virus stories here please..instead
    By Beanz in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-13-2020, 12:44 AM
  3. Hmm.....Virus
    By Spicoli in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 01:01 AM
  4. MSN virus?
    By El Gamo in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 01:32 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing