Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Has anyone in your family actualy had the Corona virus?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Yes

2 20.00%
  • No

8 80.00%
  • The Corona beer was an issue

1 10.00%
  • I wish Pervy Uncle Albert would get it.

1 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There is no evidence anywhere suggesting that Coronavirus deaths are similar to the Flu with Flu vaccine. You are comparing an average 0.1% death rate with something multiple times that number even if you don't believe the 3% estimate.

You just made it up. And you saying

"...I'm feeling like we can get back at our regular lives sooner rather than later. "

is not just you voicing an opinion, it is you demanding that money and your wishes take precedence over the saving of other people's lives. Just like this entire thread, if it is not your direct family you and Gandalf don't give a shit. Like most nationalists what you really mean is there is no such thing as society, only me and my own, and i will watch anyone die before i give up an ounce of anything that is mine. You are basically Gollum with a gun.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/healt...del/index.html
    n influential model tracking the coronavirus pandemic in the United States now predicts that fewer people will die and fewer hospital beds will be needed compared to its estimates from last week.

As of Wednesday, the model predicted the virus will kill 60,000 people in the United States over the next four months. That's about 33,000 fewer deaths than the model estimated last Thursday.

https://www.health.com/condition/col...flu-every-year
    This season CDC estimates that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to influenza illnesses.

60K = The Flu

I don't make the numbers I just look at them and 60K is the Flu WITH a vaccine.

My rights aren't "wishes" and money? Dude I've been working, I've not stopped working this entire time....but hey what would you know about that right?

I don't give a shit unless it's "me and my own"? Beanz the shit you don't know about me could fill several fucking libraries. Stay your scared ass at home if you want.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    There is no evidence anywhere suggesting that Coronavirus deaths are similar to the Flu with Flu vaccine. You are comparing an average 0.1% death rate with something multiple times that number even if you don't believe the 3% estimate.

You just made it up. And you saying

"...I'm feeling like we can get back at our regular lives sooner rather than later. "

is not just you voicing an opinion, it is you demanding that money and your wishes take precedence over the saving of other people's lives. Just like this entire thread, if it is not your direct family you and Gandalf don't give a shit. Like most nationalists what you really mean is there is no such thing as society, only me and my own, and i will watch anyone die before i give up an ounce of anything that is mine. You are basically Gollum with a gun.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/healt...del/index.html
    n influential model tracking the coronavirus pandemic in the United States now predicts that fewer people will die and fewer hospital beds will be needed compared to its estimates from last week.

As of Wednesday, the model predicted the virus will kill 60,000 people in the United States over the next four months. That's about 33,000 fewer deaths than the model estimated last Thursday.

https://www.health.com/condition/col...flu-every-year
    This season CDC estimates that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to influenza illnesses.

60K = The Flu

I don't make the numbers I just look at them and 60K is the Flu WITH a vaccine.

My rights aren't "wishes" and money? Dude I've been working, I've not stopped working this entire time....but hey what would you know about that right?

I don't give a shit unless it's "me and my own"? Beanz the shit you don't know about me could fill several fucking libraries. Stay your scared ass at home if you want.

This is from your article Billy Bullshitter

"So while the flu has long been considered a dangerous seasonal scourge, new data on the COVID-19 epidemic underscore a frightening fact: COVID-19 is even deadlier."

It is like having a conversation with someone who has been hypnotized by the Honey monster.

You are talking about estimated models and then dismissing them in the same breath. Comparing 4 months to a year and pretending that 22 000+ dead Americans is some kind of acceptable casualty number as long as you get to defend Trump. More reported deaths than any other country and yet here you are trying to pretend it is no big deal.

You rights are your wishes, of course they are, God never gave them to you and you never earned them. You don't have the right to endanger the lives of others by reckless behaviour and you are lucky if like me you can work from home, which I am assuming is what you are doing? Surely you don't have to drive in to sell insurance over the phone? You must have your own desk at home to put your feet up on. In fact you spend so much time on Saddo (more than any other member ever in it's history) it seems unlikely to make any difference.

How does that make me scared and you the guy who never had a fight until he started sparring as an adult the scared one?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

"So while the flu has long been considered a dangerous seasonal scourge, new data on the COVID-19 epidemic underscore a frightening fact: COVID-19 is even deadlier."

It is like having a conversation with someone who has been hypnotized by the Honey monster.

You are talking about estimated models and then dismissing them in the same breath. Comparing 4 months to a year and pretending that 22 000+ dead Americans is some kind of acceptable casualty number as long as you get to defend Trump. More reported deaths than any other country and yet here you are trying to pretend it is no big deal.

You rights are your wishes, of course they are, God never gave them to you and you never earned them. You don't have the right to endanger the lives of others by reckless behaviour and you are lucky if like me you can work from home, which I am assuming is what you are doing? Surely you don't have to drive in to sell insurance over the phone? You must have your own desk at home to put your feet up on. In fact you spend so much time on Saddo (more than any other member ever in it's history) it seems unlikely to make any difference.

How does that make me scared and you the guy who never had a fight until he started sparring as an adult the scared one?
    If the new data makes COVID19 "even deadlier" then why are the models dropping their estimates?

Yes I'm talking estimated models and they've gone from "Oh my God hundreds of thousands will surely perish!" to "60,000"....how? Why? Do you just look at that and blindly accept it?

I don't want anyone to die, but I also would like to live my life. I'm not some sniveling frail little coward.

I go to my office building just as I have been for ages. I even worked on Good Friday. Would you like for me to NOT be on Saddos? It seems to bother you that I am. If it didn't surely you wouldn't take the time to complain about it. Why does it bother you? Do I mention how much time you spend here? Hmm? How many posts you make? You seem to be very troubled by these things......what is the big deal Nazi hunter?

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the new data makes COVID19 "even deadlier" then why are the models dropping their estimates?

Yes I'm talking estimated models and they've gone from "Oh my God hundreds of thousands will surely perish!" to "60,000"....how? Why? Do you just look at that and blindly accept it?

I don't want anyone to die, but I also would like to live my life. I'm not some sniveling frail little coward.

I go to my office building just as I have been for ages. I even worked on Good Friday. Would you like for me to NOT be on Saddos? It seems to bother you that I am. If it didn't surely you wouldn't take the time to complain about it. Why does it bother you? Do I mention how much time you spend here? Hmm? How many posts you make? You seem to be very troubled by these things......what is the big deal Nazi hunter?

The numbers are already horrific. All those people dying alone without their families being able to say goodbye or go to their funerals even. What does it take for you to think you may be being reckless?

You are telling British people that are self isolating for the sake of their own health and that of their loved ones and vulnerable ones around them that they are cowards and scared babies. In fact worse than that you just said

"I'm not some sniveling frail little coward."

Is that just me or every British poster or American or in fact poster from anywhere who are observing social distancing guidelines and staying home?

You say you don't want anyone to die but who would you like me to risk killing or making perilously ill? My Grandkids, Their great Grandmother? The Chinese neighbour? Some random stranger? This thing is indiscriminate and undetectable until the testing becomes available.

Gandalf is doing the same thing and so is TIC. Mocking people acting responsibly as though you are all some kind of rebellious freedom fighters and not just three selfish twats. Why would you do that? What makes you three chumps so special? And why on earth are you going to work in an office building ? How is that an essential job you can not do from home?

Nobody is saying you should not post here only that you should not expect to be able to post without consequence. You don't have the right of no reply, so stop freaking out and over analyzing posts that counter yours, with such a pedantic and stroppy childish line by line breakdown and then maybe others will not feel so intimidated by you , me and the other gobshites hogging the discourse.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

The numbers are already horrific. All those people dying alone without their families being able to say goodbye or go to their funerals even. What does it take for you to think you may be being reckless?

You are telling British people that are self isolating for the sake of their own health and that of their loved ones and vulnerable ones around them that they are cowards and scared babies. In fact worse than that you just said

Is that just me or every British poster or American or in fact poster from anywhere who are observing social distancing guidelines and staying home?

You say you don't want anyone to die but who would you like me to risk killing or making perilously ill? My Grandkids, Their great Grandmother? The Chinese neighbour? Some random stranger? This thing is indiscriminate and undetectable until the testing becomes available.

Gandalf is doing the same thing and so is TIC. Mocking people acting responsibly as though you are all some kind of rebellious freedom fighters and not just three selfish twats. Why would you do that? What makes you three chumps so special? And why on earth are you going to work in an office building ? How is that an essential job you can not do from home?

Nobody is saying you should not post here only that you should not expect to be able to post without consequence. You don't have the right of no reply, so stop freaking out and over analyzing posts that counter yours, with such a pedantic and stroppy childish line by line breakdown and then maybe others will not feel so intimidated by you , me and the other gobshites hogging the discourse.
    I didn't say YOU had to go out. I'm managing just fine, I don't have a comorbitiy. I'm healthy, I'm keeping my distance.....and? What else? Do you want me under lock and key in my house?

I'm not mocking anyone. I'm saying where I live the situations surrounding ME. And if I were to lock myself away and not go outside at all and just remain a prisoner in my own home that would make me a "sniveling frail little coward"..... do you comprehend that or would you care for me to explain it another way which you find more suitable.

I never knew posting on this site I'd have to accommodate your delicate constitution in how I post, but apparently this is the law of the land now that I get the kid gloves out and treat Beanz really super kind while he feels free to hurl all sorts of insults at me.

Beanz if "Nobody is saying you should not post here" what the fuck are you doing complaining about how often I post or how much time I'm here or how I decide to express myself via post? What the fuck is it with you huh?

"You don't have the right of no reply" ....yeah hey asshole, I fucking know that just like i know you don't get to fucking dictate how I'd like to post so stop confusing the two. You reply how you want, but come with something better than 'I don't like when you break down a post bit by bit or how you number responses or how you say things that I don't like'. And just like that we're right back at square one with you telling me and everyone else: 1. You post too much 2. I don't like how you post 3. You spend too much time here 4. You don't get the right of no reply.

Well your fucking replies are bullshit think up some better ones.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice way of dodging all the questions and the fact you called the majority of the forum frail snivelling cowards.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Nice way of dodging all the questions and the fact you called the majority of the forum frail snivelling cowards.
    Oh look another post being judgmental about how I post....I'm so shocked.

Yes allow me to answer all of your questions

"What does it take for you to think you may be being reckless?" Well there's got to be a threat doesn't there.My state has a population of 10.49 million people. There have been 4,520 "confirmed cases" and 81 deaths. There's not even 200 people in my city with it. "Is that just me or every British poster or American or in fact poster from anywhere who are observing social distancing guidelines and staying home?"...Oh you're no doubt very fragile, but no, I explained that it would be ME if I decided to hole up in my house and not go out at all. Also I'm keeping my social distance, I'm washing my hands and all that jazz, is that not enough for you? Do you want me walking around in a hazmat suit? "who would you like me to risk killing or making perilously ill?" I didn't say you had to go out at all and I am fully aware your situation is far different than mine, do you not understand that your situation is different than mine? "Why would you do that?" My situation is different from yours apparently, you've got comorbities as do the people you are related to and care about, I don't have those, my loved ones typically don't have those, but the ones that do we accommodate. "What makes you three chumps so special?" I don't speak for the other 2. "And why on earth are you going to work in an office building?" Because it's my job, it ain't like the place is overrun with people. "How is that an essential job you can not do from home?" The state says it's essential, but hey call and complain why don't you.

Hope that helps. I await another complaint about how I've posted "Why is it like that?" I could hand you a gold bar and you'd fucking whine about it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nope

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think they have warned/advised people and if anyone has been arrested they probably deserved it.
    what crime did they commit? did they hurt someone? did they rob? or did they just go against another persons ideas?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what makes you so special you think we should listen to you? prove to me i am putting other lives at risk, you don't know. you only believe what you have been told. you are a coward. stay inside if you are afraid. fresh air & sun is a good thing. staying isolated inside, scared is not
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's this shit about people in South Korea getting it a second time?

We could well be fucked
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post

We could well be fucked

Apparently they did not even get it the first time unless they were in Gandalf's family
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post

We could well be fucked

Apparently they did not even get it the first time unless they were in Gandalf's family
    I don't think anyone said that. So nobody in your extremely large and fertile family has it? They have everything else but not this. See it affects relatively few people. The issue is more the lack of beds in the UK. Countries with medical facilities do not have the same issues with it. Is it contagious? It seems to be, but so is fear and the willingness to give up everything. You do not blink at the other 150,000 who died this year. People are always dying.

I always argue to be cautious and mask up...which few do there. I argue for self responsibility, but that does not mean haranguing people in parks who are not near anybody. The police have no masks and do not social distance. Leave them alone. If you are geninely scared, then stay at home.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fareed zakaria was on cnn saying they had massively overestimated the fatality of covid-19. dr john ioannides was saying that the numbers are actually similar to the seasonal flu & he estimates that fewer than forty thousand deaths will occur from covid-19, mainstream media is admitting this. the world has been shutdown on nothing more than assumptions, predictions & beliefs. fareed even stated that they don't have an understanding of how the virus spreads, but they still set social distancing & stay in place rules. the 3.4 fatality rate from the who was a lie. but these are the experts you just have to believe them

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and now you do what they told ya

and now you do what they told ya, now you're under control

fuck you, I won't do what you tell me
    motherfucker!

Thread Information