Pardon my Trumpism in the title, but what fights did we miss in the last years we should have gotten but did NOT for some shitty reason or the other?

The first and obvious thing that comes to mind is the Lennox Lewis vs Riddick Bowe fight we never got. What a shame. But I believe the fuck up is on the Bowe side because I knew he felt he was not up to taking Lewis to a 12 round decision. lolol... Bowe did not want that rematch with Lewis because he knew he could not beat Lewis. That was my take!

James Toney vs Nigel Benn. CLEARLY a fight that should have been made but was not.

James Toney vs Chris Eubank. Not so much as Toney v Benn, but still should have been made. For the history books just to say this happened!

Shane Mosely vs Felix Trinidad. I know, I know... Trinidad scooted up in weight but so did Oscar and a lot of guys and they still found ways to make fights. We should have gotten this fight. Damnit!

James Toney (heavyweight Toney) vs Chris Byrd. Would have been a fight worth watching I reckon!? lol...

Roy Jones vs Dariusz Michelsheki (or some shit like that). lol.... Roy would have probably beaten the shit out of him back then but since the white-Euros felt that Dariusz was worth shit, then who am I to judge? lol...

Any other fights come to mind?