Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default TKO Returns but is a little worse for wear

Now then all

cheers for your concern at my disappearance Steelie et al - I have had a shit few weeks

I was taken ill with a pilonidal abscess (!!!! look it up on net) on March 10th and rushed into hospital in agony. Its basically caused by an ingrowing hair at base of your spine/top of your arse !!! I have broken my leg before, my arm and three fingers but have never experienced pain anything like what I been through.

Spent 4 days in hosp after general surgery and was released. Still in pain 4 weeks later and have a sexy nurse come to house every day to 'dress my wound' which was initially about 3 inch across and inch deep - healing well apparently.

Gradually getting on the mend but have lost 1 1/2 stone in weight and am paler than Ricky Hatton. I will be back !!!

To put it in perspective - I didn't crack one off for over 3 weeks (now I think you understand how bad I been !!)

Doc says I may be able to return to work in about 4 weeks - still can't sit properly or tavel in a car. I am in no rush

Most upsetting was that I was due to go on a 4 day stag do to Latvia on 17th March - was gutted to miss that as had been looking forward to it for months !!

Anyway have just had wireless broadband fitted at home today and am back ! Only used to surf net at work before but god knows when I will be back and couldn't wait any longer.

Glad to be back and my advice to guys - wax in your nether regions !!!!
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: TKO Returns but is a little worse for wear

who are you

na gd to have u bk, even if you cant sit dwn.
    Just like tht time u went camping with steelie though aint it

cc
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO
    Now then all

cheers for your concern at my disappearance Steelie et al - I have had a shit few weeks

I was taken ill with a pilonidal abscess (!!!! look it up on net) on March 10th and rushed into hospital in agony. Its basically caused by an ingrowing hair at base of your spine/top of your arse !!! I have broken my leg before, my arm and three fingers but have never experienced pain anything like what I been through.

Spent 4 days in hosp after general surgery and was released. Still in pain 4 weeks later and have a sexy nurse come to house every day to 'dress my wound' which was initially about 3 inch across and inch deep - healing well apparently.

Gradually getting on the mend but have lost 1 1/2 stone in weight and am paler than Ricky Hatton. I will be back !!!

To put it in perspective - I didn't crack one off for over 3 weeks (now I think you understand how bad I been !!)

Doc says I may be able to return to work in about 4 weeks - still can't sit properly or tavel in a car. I am in no rush

Most upsetting was that I was due to go on a 4 day stag do to Latvia on 17th March - was gutted to miss that as had been looking forward to it for months !!

Anyway have just had wireless broadband fitted at home today and am back ! Only used to surf net at work before but god knows when I will be back and couldn't wait any longer.

One of my dogs had that a few years ago.She pulled through as well!
    I will die at my post , on the streets or in prison

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now then all

i honestly wish you all the best man, sounds like you've been through a hell of alot...
    Make a healthy recover

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks

you know what, it really cheers you up when you come back somewhere like here and see you have been missed

god, did that sound gay......

thanks again

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Steelie, Smashup, Mark TKO all very ill in a very small time frame?

Let this be a lesson to you children, buming men makes you sick.

That IS all.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

damn, rumbled.......

i been out of it too long - whats been up with smash and steelie ??

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They have both had some mysterious illness. Throwing up, headache. aches and pains. Stinging ring piece
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    They have both had some mysterious illness. Throwing up, headache. aches and pains. Stinging ring piece

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now then all

Sorry to here bout watcha been thru. Glad your back.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

good to have you back and safe mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn TKO, that really sucks.
    Glad to hear you're doing okay now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sure your everpresent sence of humor (humour ) helped get you through it.
    ... and of course the hottie nurse who comes over every day & tells you to "Drop 'em". :Moon:

Glad yer back vato.
    Like a ram getting ready to jam the lamb

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good to habe you back fella - missed the Friday Gag lately!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    That shits called "Right Now AIDS" cuz you get that right now, right there and then....at least wear a rubber....

Thread Information