Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Trump EXPOSED: Says he will use MILITARY to administer VACCINES to Americans

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Trump EXPOSED: Says he will use MILITARY to administer VACCINES to Americans

"OPERATION WARP SPEED"

Trump says he's mobilizing military to distribute potential coronavirus vaccine
    'really let the country down'
    President Trump said Thursday he would prepare the U.S. military to disburse COVID-19 vaccines when they are ready.

The ASSWIPE who was going to SAVE US FROM FAUCI THE DOCTOR EVIL VACCINATOR/THE DEEP STATE NEW WORLD ORDER CHI-COMMS, is now calling for the US military to administer forced vaccines to all Americans.

***DOESNT MATTER IF THE DEMS RUN A DEAD HORSE AGAINST TRUMP IN NOVEMEBER, HE HAS LOST*******

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trump EXPOSED: Says he will use MILITARY to administer VACCINES to Americans

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trump EXPOSED: Says he will use MILITARY to administer VACCINES to Americans

go aheaed Trumpsters, roll up your sleeves and take the vaccine, the Deep State/Bill Gates/Fauci/New World Order vaccine you've been warning about

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

go aheaed Trumpsters, roll up your sleeves and take the vaccine, the Deep State/Bill Gates/Fauci/New World Order vaccine you've been warning about
    you should be first in line for a vaccine
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

you should be first in line for a vaccine
    He is scared of needles.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate to burst brocks bubble but the military is going to handle the logistics part of getting the vaccine distributed. Still carry on sounds like your having fun.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I hate to burst brocks bubble but the military is going to handle the logistics part of getting the vaccine distributed. Still carry on sounds like your having fun.
    I think you are wrong about this guy being Brockton. The real brock was very pro Trump and this guy is obviously anti Trump. If you are familiar with the real Brockton, you know he could not possibly pull off something so clever.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I think you are wrong about this guy being Brockton. The real brock was very pro Trump and this guy is obviously anti Trump. If you are familiar with the real Brockton, you know he could not possibly pull off something so clever.
    We’ll greyman I see your point Brock is extremely lacking in cleverness so you would think that to be the case but he posted here yesterday, in order to attack or piss me off or something I don’t know his true intent, some information that I shared with him outside of the forums completely blowing this very too easily see through veil of fake someone elseness. Did he turn on you as well and start disliking your posts? It appears he can no longer control his self hatred and is vomiting it on everyone but a select few who, lucky for them, he will play friends with for a while.

Thread Information