Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Danny Garcia v Errol Spence or Manny Pacquiao

Danny Garcia says he will return in Autumn with fight against either Errol Spence or Manny Pacquiao.

Danny García has said that he anticipates resuming his career in the Autumn with a fight against either unified welterweight king Errol Spence Jr. or eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao.

García, who has held multiple world championships in two weight classes, outpointed Ivan Redkach in his last fight. The 32-year-old has been working his way back into world title contention, after losing fights to Keith Thurman in 2017 and Shawn Porter in 2018.

Those defeats mean García is likely to be installed as the clear underdog for a fight against either Spence Jr. or Pacquiao, although he does have hugely impressive victories over the likes of Amir Khan, Lucas Matthysse and Lamont Peterson on his resume.

“I’m coming back in September. I’ll be back in the ring in September,” García said on his Instagram page.

“The next fight will be in the fall. I’m fighting in the fall. We don’t know yet. It’s either Pacman or Spence. We’re ready for whatever, bro.

“They say they robbed me in two fights. They know what’s up. I don’t have to say too much. Listen, they won the battle, but we won the war. We’re in this long term.”

García notably decided against mentioning the name of WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford, who recently gave an interview in which he said he would be open to fighting him.

“García is a great fighter,” Crawford told ESPN. “I’ve been telling a lot of people about García ever since they’ve been saying that he’s cherry picking. I know he’s not.

“Me and Danny actually fought twice. I know what strengths he presents. He can box, he can bang. He’s strong, he can take a punch. He’s always in shape. When you fight Danny, you always have to be on your A-game. If you’re up on points, he’s going to bring it and you have to be ready for it.”

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/dan...125900909.html
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Danny Garcia v Errol Spence or Manny Pacquiao

I don't know. It might not even happen. I think like with Federer the clock will just run out for Manny now. Maybe he will fight a big fight again, but the clock won't wait for him.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw that it’s looking like it’s going to be the spence fight. I never trust anything until things are signed though.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard awhile ago Spence needed in-depth reconstruction for his teeth? Anchors screwed down into his rear jaw or something . Spence needs to be smart about his comeback. Probably one of my favs but dude has many many hills to climb now.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m sure in the meantime, Crawford will have another rematch with Horn..

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I always liked Garcia. I LOVE his timed counter left hook. Fr, fr... the best I have seen in this game in quite a while. I always thought his fight with Thurman could have been a bigger attraction for lots more money. But the promoters have fucked that up. I call that forced fed fight before it was ready as much of a crime to them as competitors than Wilder v Joshua. But at least we got it.

But I am not sure about Pac-man, the old man still looks like he's got it. Spence may be damaged goods now. So we shall see. Most likely he takes Spence. Manny is not an old forty-something.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Thread Information