Thread: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    What on earth are you trying to argue?
    Normally I ignore you, even when you quote me. But from time to time I have to point out certain contradictions.

I consider Sweden to have been a basket case when it comes to immigration. However, that is another issue entirely.
    That means there's too many black people in Sweden.

But you're not brave enough to talk like that. So you take the cowards way out and say "Sweden to have been a basket case when it comes to immigration." as I say you can slip this line at a cocktail party and as long as you can act civilized you sneak around the halls of Academia, you are safe.

You don't give a crap if white immigrants from neighbouring places Norway, Denmark are immigrants in Sweden.

Stop inventing positions and stick to arguments that have actually been made.
    What white supremacists does is present their point of view right up until it is a clearly racist statement.

The way white supremacists "claim" all the important stuff was invented by white people, but fall short of actually saying white people are naturally better because of it. Or point to IQ or crime stats to make a point about black people.

They makes these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that blacks are inherently dumber and more violent than whites and Asians) but short of saying whites are better b4 they stop and wink at you.

They are not going to say whites are better but they will allow their followers to say it for them.

This gives guys like you an "out". Yes you have not said "There are too many black ppl in Sweden" so if someone calls you out on this you can play dumb and say "I didn't say there are many black ppl in Sweden. Stop inventing arguments....."

White supremacist have not literally said it but they imply it and they have no problem with their followers saying it.

They been doing it like that for so long, they are subconsciously doing it, they don't even and won't even admit it, through so many generations that it has become a normal smugness ingrained in them. When one tells them, they feign outrage. Or they try to claim they didn't say that. Remember these are the great great grandchildren, in many, many cases, of the original white slave owners. The "Manifest Destiny" crowd. Fucking hell.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Normally I ignore you, even when you quote me. But from time to time I have to point out certain contradictions.

I consider Sweden to have been a basket case when it comes to immigration. However, that is another issue entirely.

But you're not brave enough to talk like that. So you take the cowards way out and say "Sweden to have been a basket case when it comes to immigration." as I say you can slip this line at a cocktail party and as long as you can act civilized you sneak around the halls of Academia, you are safe.

You don't give a crap if white immigrants from neighbouring places Norway, Denmark are immigrants in Sweden.

What white supremacists does is present their point of view right up until it is a clearly racist statement.

The way white supremacists "claim" all the important stuff was invented by white people, but fall short of actually saying white people are naturally better because of it. Or point to IQ or crime stats to make a point about black people.

They makes these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that blacks are inherently dumber and more violent than whites and Asians) but short of saying whites are better b4 they stop and wink at you.

They are not going to say whites are better but they will allow their followers to say it for them.

This gives guys like you an "out". Yes you have not said "There are too many black ppl in Sweden" so if someone calls you out on this you can play dumb and say "I didn't say there are many black ppl in Sweden. Stop inventing arguments....."

White supremacist have not literally said it but they imply it and they have no problem with their followers saying it.

Shit big D made four posts that were Free of anti white comments. Didn’t take long for the racist shit to kick in
    What anti white comments have I written so far ?
    Probably so ingrained in you you don’t even notice
    Right, yeah, like you guys have no prob throwing around the 13/80 principle about a certain section of the pop committing a certain % of crimes. Just throw it around arrogantly without even noticing. I see it in comments every fooking day. 13/80 or even 13/90 I see written in comments. YOu guys qwrite it and think it without even noticing.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

Shit big D made four posts that were Free of anti white comments. Didn’t take long for the racist shit to kick in
    Right, yeah, like you guys have no prob throwing around the 13/80 principle about a certain section of the pop committing a certain % of crimes. Just throw it around arrogantly without even noticing. I see it in comments every fooking day. 13/80 or even 13/90 I see written in comments. YOu guys qwrite it and think it without even noticing.
    Just start another wuhan thread despite us already having to many Michael Brock 50p Italian

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

None of what you are saying or doing here makes any sense. You brought race into a thread that has nothing to do with race.

That was the original strawman. You are inventing an argument.

I do not disagree with Sweden's approach here. I don't think it has anything to do with race. If you want to talk about race maybe you should start a thread.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Off script again Brock. Start another thread if you want to hash that out.

I will point out facts and you can either accept or deny them, but surely this thread is about Sweden butchering its own people, right? It is your thread so own it.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

None of what you are saying or doing here makes any sense.
    What part of what I wrote are you struggling to understand ?

You brought race into a thread that has nothing to do with race.
    The problem is not that I see racism in everything. The problem is that people like you and ppl who think like you see racism in nothing.

OK. But I'm not lying.

You suffer in the area of perception, it’s limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding. You're like a ref who catches the end of the play and call the foul based on what you saw. I on the other hand have seen the play develop and saw the first elbow thrown. Your information concentrates on the end result and my observations speculate on the cause.

You like to present yourself neutral and objective, all about facts and reasons, but when facts came in about Sweden all of sudden you questioned it. Why ? Because it's all show, more for your own benefit than for mine because you certainly are not fooling me.

Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment, cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 05-22-2020 at 01:13 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The problem is not that I see racism in everything. The problem is that people like you and ppl who think like you see racism in nothing.

OK. But I'm not lying.

You suffer in the area of perception, it’s limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding. You're like a ref who catches the end of the play and call the foul based on what you saw. I on the other hand have seen the play develop and saw the first elbow thrown. Your information concentrates on the end result and my observations speculate on the cause.

You like to present yourself neutral and objective, all about facts and reasons, but when facts came in about Sweden all of sudden you questioned it. Why ? Because it's all show, more for your own benefit than for mine because you certainly are not fooling me.

Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment, cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.
    Its like I had said, his data is always "true" but he says others' data is "illegitimate\insufficient/false". He wants to set the bar for what consitutes "sufficient" and what does "not."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ooga booga
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i love charles barkley
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK. But I'm not lying.

The part I really have no understanding of is why race is even being brought into this topic. It is not relevant. It was an obvious straw man argument which you then accused me of using against you.

You are projecting and lying as I do not see this from a racial angle. I happen to think people of all races can get sick from a virus. Now maybe it will affect different races in different numbers, but again that is not what this thread is about. You are the one seeing something racial here, not me.

I questioned the data about Sweden because frankly they haven't locked down a country and still only a few thousand people have died. Now, do you know how many people die every day in a country? It is a lot of people and if you can keep that country functioning whilst inevitably some people die, then by maintaining an economy you can save a lot more people down the line by actually having a functioning healthcare system.

I am not trying to fool you or even care about your racial hangups. Are there group differences? Is that the argument you once again want to have? Well, if so, then start a thread on it. Even the lefties on here have admitted it is true, so what is the issue? Basically feelings and I do not care about that. All I care about is what is real.

And what is likewise real is that Sweden has 3,000 dead as compared with 35,000 plus dead in the UK despite people being locked in their homes being deprived of vitamin D and no way of paying off the accumulated debt as ordinary people cannot work.

That has lasting consequences. Quit with the racial bollocks on the main boards as you will be banned again. If you would like a private debate, then I am all for it, but don't bring your agenda into unrelated threads exposing your own personal problems.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The part I really have no understanding of is why race is even being brought into this topic. It is not relevant. It was an obvious straw man argument which you then accused me of using against you.
    Because if this was a thread saying Nigeria or Cameroon had the highest COVID rates then race would have been relevant.

You are projecting and lying as I do not see this from a racial angle.
    Thats because Swedes are white and you have been taught to think that being white has much of anything to do with who and what white ppl are. And so when I say that being white has relevance in their lives you’re not used to thinking about white people that way. So I get the "This is not a race issue" talk

I happen to think people of all races can get sick from a virus.
    OK.

Now maybe it will affect different races in different numbers.
    OK.

but again that is not what this thread is about.
    So why say it then ?

You are the one seeing something racial here, not me.
    That's because Sweden is a white country.

I questioned the data about Sweden because frankly they haven't locked down a country and still only a few thousand people have died. Now, do you know how many people die every day in a country?
    You questioned it because Sweden is white country. And not just any white country. If white people are Ice Hockey. Then Sweden is Wayne Gretzsky. So you're gonna be very sensitive about any data sullying the image of Sweden.

Quit with the racial bollocks on the main boards as you will be banned again.
    Name me a problem that get's better by not talking about it ? Bear in mind. You're someone who says black people are less intelligent than whites and least intelligent people on the planet and the most violent race on earth and the one with AIDS.

These are things I would not even dream about saying about white people.

But I get banned and you don't.

Maybe white supremacists expect nothing but validation, admiration and kudos bordering on sycophantic fealty from their blk charges. When they can’t get that, they get hyper-defensive based on a long-standing, deep-set fear of insurrection and retaliation.

but don't bring your agenda into unrelated threads exposing your own personal problems.
    I've no agenda. That's just your white supremacist mindset.

I joined Saddo in 2005. For the 1st ten years I stuck 100% to boxing topics.

But the very site were are on is racial. Boxing is racial. Black and non white men beating the crap outta each other for whites. That's what boxing is, in the main. Black ppl don't run the MGM grand, Barcelys Center, IBF, WBC, Showtime, DAZN, HBO, Sky Sports.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

I don't run away from it. Talking about race is uncomfortable for you. This screams at me through your posts

When you get “burnt out” on race, what you really wish is for ppl like me to stop bringing it up so whites can quietly be absolved of any responsibility for how their nation handles itself when it comes to racial issues.

if you would like a private debate, then I am all for it
    Erm. I would do. But I've got some paint that I have to watch dry.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 05-22-2020 at 05:33 PM.

El Kabong Guest

So there's no white boxers then? Impressive.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Logical fallacy. For the umpteenth time

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Logical fallacy. For the umpteenth time
    " Boxing is racial. Black and non white men beating the crap outta each other for whites. That's what boxing is, in the main." - Denilson3.0

OK Brockton

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you addressing me? On your Denilson quote, I see what you're saying. But he didn't say there are no white boxers per se. I don't think he would deny there are white boxers.

Thread Information