Thread: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Sweden has now overtaken the UK, Italy and Belgium to have the highest coronavirus per capita death rate in the world, throwing its decision to avoid a strict lockdown into further doubt.

But as its neighbours in Norway, Denmark, and Finland, who all put in place much tighter restrictions, have seen dramatically lower numbers of deaths over the past month, the strategy has also come under growing criticism.

Frodo Forland, Norway's state epidemiologist, last week complained that there had been almost no critical debate or media coverage of the high death rate in Sweden.

"It feels like you want to support your own government and strategy," he told the Svenska Dagbladet newspaper. "But Sweden is going against the whole world."

Lena Einhorn, a Swedish virologist and author, told the Daily Telegraph that she was frustrated that Tegnell and his team still refused to alter the country's strategy despite growing evidence of failure.

"They have made a decision and if they admit they have taken a bad decision that means taking responsibility for creating a bad situation," she said.

There were people posting here saying how Russia did such a great job from the start and had no infections. By closing their border. where are those people now? Russia is now the second worst impacted country in the world after the United States.
    Uh Brock, is there a link that confirms this stat? Because Worldometers says different.
    Don’t get me wrong, I personally believe that the Swedish way of dealing this is at best a big gamble, but at worst, utter madness!
    Google The Telegraph of today's date and my name if you care to get it from ME is Bob.
    If you wanted to hide your identity you shouldn’t have used info I shared with you when we used to talk via email. You shouldn’t have disliked long time members posts on your first day, became friends with beanz on your first day, and try to change your writing style going as far as forgetting English when you were confronted early on. You were much too loud since day one, you should have played it cool. It was so obvious on day one but I was surprised you slipped up and used info I told you off the forum I figure you were probably drinking that night but most of us knew from the get it was you anyway

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I do not disagree with the mortality rate, but by building up immunity in many, where are the millions of organ failures? Again do not get me wrong, I know it happens for some, but I am not making grand numerical claims here. Surely the Swedes would be in terrible trouble with people reporting lung and heart and kidney damage in huge numbers. Is that happening? Is this backed up by the data Nobel?
    You're only questioning the data because Sweden is a white nation. In fact Sweden is the mother of all white nations. And you don't like to see white nations, especially nations like Sweden associated with disease.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 05-21-2020 at 02:18 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    I do not disagree with the mortality rate, but by building up immunity in many, where are the millions of organ failures? Again do not get me wrong, I know it happens for some, but I am not making grand numerical claims here. Surely the Swedes would be in terrible trouble with people reporting lung and heart and kidney damage in huge numbers. Is that happening? Is this backed up by the data Nobel?
    You're only questioning the data because Sweden is a white nation. In fact Sweden is the mother of all white nations. And you don't like to see white nations, especially nations like Sweden associated with disease.
    That is such a silly argument. Disease or viruses can occur anywhere. Weren't you the one claiming white people get it more because they are weak or something?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is such a silly argument. Disease or viruses can occur anywhere. Weren't you the one claiming white people get it more because they are weak or something?
    You're making a strawman. I never said that diseases or viruses can't occur any were.

I'm saying that the only reason you're questioning these facts is that you don't like the fact that a country like Sweden, which is the Mecca of whiteness, is associated with this disease. You just don't like that stain.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're making a strawman. I never said that diseases or viruses can't occur any were.

I'm saying that the only reason you're questioning these facts is that you don't like the fact that a country like Sweden, which is the Mecca of whiteness, is associated with this disease. You just don't like that stain.
    No, it is pointing out a racist absurdity that you made. I did not mention race until you brought it up for no good reason. That's your issue and you cannot put an argument out there that I have not posited. That is you projecting and you can deal with your own hangups.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All countries will be associated with the 'stain', Dennis. I have no particular affinity for the Cultural Marxist Utopia known as Sweden. I just think their approach sounds reasonable in this instance. When there is no economy there really will be no anything and then who will help the vulnerable? It goes way beyond the virus.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He does do it often. He is Captain Strawman and his buddy Captain Red Herring.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Sweden has now overtaken the UK, Italy and Belgium to have the highest coronavirus per capita death rate in the world, throwing its decision to avoid a strict lockdown into further doubt.

But as its neighbours in Norway, Denmark, and Finland, who all put in place much tighter restrictions, have seen dramatically lower numbers of deaths over the past month, the strategy has also come under growing criticism.

Frodo Forland, Norway's state epidemiologist, last week complained that there had been almost no critical debate or media coverage of the high death rate in Sweden.

"It feels like you want to support your own government and strategy," he told the Svenska Dagbladet newspaper. "But Sweden is going against the whole world."

Lena Einhorn, a Swedish virologist and author, told the Daily Telegraph that she was frustrated that Tegnell and his team still refused to alter the country's strategy despite growing evidence of failure.

"They have made a decision and if they admit they have taken a bad decision that means taking responsibility for creating a bad situation," she said.

There were people posting here saying how Russia did such a great job from the start and had no infections. By closing their border. where are those people now? Russia is now the second worst impacted country in the world after the United States.
    Uh Brock, is there a link that confirms this stat? Because Worldometers says different.
    Don’t get me wrong, I personally believe that the Swedish way of dealing this is at best a big gamble, but at worst, utter madness!
    Google The Telegraph of today's date and my name if you care to get it from ME is Bob.
    Ok Bob, Steve, Brock, Bell, whatever you want to call yourself today. Quite Frankly, I couldn’t give a flying fuck, but this is what your “Source” actually said.
    “However, Sweden has only had the highest death rate over the past week, with Belgium, Spain, Italy, the UK and France, still ahead over the entire course of the pandemic.“
    So it doesn’t have the highest death rate per capita, does it? Hey, that trend may continue and worsen, who knows. Very few of us have crystal balls stuck up our asses.
    Not sure why you couldn’t copy and paste that bit, it was pretty straightforward. Perhaps the truth wasn’t quite dramatic enough to suit your point.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is pretty high, but few deaths relatively speaking. People forget that people die everyday and still low there with things open.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, it is pointing out a racist absurdity that you made. I did not mention race until you brought it up for no good reason. That's your issue and you cannot put an argument out there that I have not posited. That is you projecting and you can deal with your own hangups.
    If the thread stated that Nigeria or Cameroon had the highest COVID rates you wouldn't have questioned it.

Sweden is symbolically a pure white nation that's why you question these facts.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 05-21-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the thread stated that Nigeria or Cameroon had the highest COVID rates you wouldn't have questioned it.

Sweden is symbolically a pure white nation that's why you question these facts.
    What on earth are you trying to argue?

Stop inventing positions and stick to arguments that have actually been made.

I consider Sweden to have been a basket case when it comes to immigration. However, that is another issue entirely.

And you want to talk about strawmen? Crikey.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Normally I ignore you, even when you quote me. But from time to time I have to point out certain contradictions.

I consider Sweden to have been a basket case when it comes to immigration. However, that is another issue entirely.
    That means there's too many black people in Sweden.

But you're not brave enough to talk like that. So you take the cowards way out and say "Sweden to have been a basket case when it comes to immigration." as I say you can slip this line at a cocktail party and as long as you can act civilized you sneak around the halls of Academia, you are safe.

You don't give a crap if white immigrants from neighbouring places Norway, Denmark are immigrants in Sweden.

What white supremacists does is present their point of view right up until it is a clearly racist statement.

The way white supremacists "claim" all the important stuff was invented by white people, but fall short of actually saying white people are naturally better because of it. Or point to IQ or crime stats to make a point about black people.

They makes these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that blacks are inherently dumber and more violent than whites and Asians) but short of saying whites are better b4 they stop and wink at you.

They are not going to say whites are better but they will allow their followers to say it for them.

This gives guys like you an "out". Yes you have not said "There are too many black ppl in Sweden" so if someone calls you out on this you can play dumb and say "I didn't say there are many black ppl in Sweden. Stop inventing arguments....."

White supremacist have not literally said it but they imply it and they have no problem with their followers saying it.

Last edited by Denilson3.0; 05-21-2020 at 03:14 PM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Normally I ignore you, even when you quote me. But from time to time I have to point out certain contradictions.

But you're not brave enough to talk like that. So you take the cowards way out and say "Sweden to have been a basket case when it comes to immigration." as I say you can slip this line at a cocktail party and as long as you can act civilized you sneak around the halls of Academia, you are safe.

You don't give a crap if white immigrants from neighbouring places Norway, Denmark are immigrants in Sweden.

What white supremacists does is present their point of view right up until it is a clearly racist statement.

The way white supremacists "claim" all the important stuff was invented by white people, but fall short of actually saying white people are naturally better because of it. Or point to IQ or crime stats to make a point about black people.

They makes these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that blacks are inherently dumber and more violent than whites and Asians) but short of saying whites are better b4 they stop and wink at you.

They are not going to say whites are better but they will allow their followers to say it for them.

This gives guys like you an "out". Yes you have not said "There are too many black ppl in Sweden" so if someone calls you out on this you can play dumb and say "I didn't say there are many black ppl in Sweden. Stop inventing arguments....."

White supremacist have not literally said it but they imply it and they have no problem with their followers saying it.

Shit big D made four posts that were Free of anti white comments. Didn’t take long for the racist shit to kick in

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Shit big D made four posts that were Free of anti white comments. Didn’t take long for the racist shit to kick in
    What anti white comments have I written so far ?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

What anti white comments have I written so far ?
    Probably so ingrained in you you don’t even notice

Thread Information