Thread: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    This woman is an academic doing the thing you endorse and which I find pathetic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_jhQsp4Ow0A
    The woman on the link isn't white. She's bi-racial. She clearly has a black mother or father.

All she's doing is calling out racism and good on her. Genocides unfold in eight stages. Stopping it at any one stage, stops the genocide from going forward.

The first people killed in any genocide are always those in the mainstream who speak up for them. Now the message of hate goes unchallenged.
    Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence. It does not matter if she persuades anyone, it does not matter if she “wins or loses the argument

What matters is that she was heard and planted that seed in people’s minds “Hey, maybe this is not right.” What grates you is black self-determination: the right of black peoples to define their truth, and to stand in that truth without apology.

And you know what is pathetic ?

In this COVID era whites who think that not being able to get their hair cut or get seeds to plant flowers in their gardens or not being able to play golf is fascism. Yes, that’s a thing.

You know who doesn’t think that way?

Black people.

We don’t typically have the privilege of thinking it’s oppression if you can’t go to the beach and exercise your way around town while drinking beer.

We complain about systematic racism.

Then there is The Guardian you can read everyday with constant minority worship.
    Women and gays are minorities. There is no minority coalition. Many Asians, Non black women and LGTB folk are just as anti black in their views as you.

Also one thing you'll notice with the guardian and their race section were they post example of white racism is that they never talk about punishment.

Yeah sure they post topics about the racial wealth gap, housing gap, police brutality.

But they don't talk about punishment. See when blk ppl fk up. It's all about punishment, laws, jail......punishment, punishment.

Then you have the law to protect and nurse you too.
    What laws do black ppl have to protect us ?

You do not see X, who I have tremendous respect for whining like you do all the time.
    You've just written a post whining. Whining about the guardian. Whining about some women on TV calling out racism.

you are doing very well, then what are you complaining about?
    And you could have said that 55 years ago. 55 years ago you had Muhammad Ali, Sammy Davis Jnr, Diana Ross, Louis Armstrong they all had money. They were all doing well (what ever that means) but we had MLK and Malcolm X and the USA was going through a civil war with the civil rights demos up and down the country.

Can you really post about nothing other than this stuff? Is there nothing more to you? Are you reading any interesting books these days? That's a nicer question.
    I've said many times. I joined Saddo in 2005. For the 1st ten years I stuck to boxing topics. Secondly there is no boxing at the mo if you haven't noticed. So other topics I'm gonna write on. Finally this coming from you who has written 50 thousand posts. I reckon since 2005 I don't think I've written more than 5 thousand posts max.
    In 4,999 of your 5 thousand posts you have said EVERY white person is racist.
    Last edited by walrus; 05-23-2020 at 11:46 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

I guess he isn't reading any interesting books then.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No need for the personal attack on Denilson 3.0. He's talking global psychological phenomenon and you're talking he doesn't read interesting books, a rather clear side-swipe implying something about literacy? No need man.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Erm, I am saying he speaks about nothing except race. I asked him if he has read any interesting books lately to get him off the obession that he himself brought into the thread.

What is it with all these banned posters trying to dictate terms here?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    No need for the personal attack on Denilson 3.0. He's talking global psychological phenomenon and you're talking he doesn't read interesting books, a rather clear side-swipe implying something about literacy? No need man.
    You should report miles post if you haven’t already

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Erm, I am saying he speaks about nothing except race
    It's you who is obsessed with race. Not me. Even when I posted about Holyfield son turning pro. Your response to me was to bring it back to race and genetics.

I hope he does well, as his father was/is one of my favourite fighters of all time. but, if he cant excel, Pops has what, 10, 11 more kids to try.

But from what I've seen I don’t see it.

People have to realize when an athlete has kids. They are only HALF of you. If the mother is just a trophy wife then well you’re offspring is not going to be better than you. I am saying it’s not he case 100% of the time but it’s genetics.

Genetics. All too true.
    Yes you didn't say mention race. But white supremacist talk in code. They don't say Black people. They say "Chicago" "Detroit" "Inner City" they don't say white people they say "people from "Rural Areas". It's you who see everything in racial lens. Not me

El Kabong Guest

Are you addressing me? On your Denilson quote, I see what you're saying. But he didn't say there are no white boxers per se. I don't think he would deny there are white boxers.
    Pedantic response Brock

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Erm, I am saying he speaks about nothing except race. I asked him if he has read any interesting books lately to get him off the obession that he himself brought into the thread.

What is it with all these banned posters trying to dictate terms here?
    Although it’s a bit annoying it’s funny to see the two of them try to do this. I think Brock forgot that big D told him he benefited from the white supremacy set up

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Erm, I am saying he speaks about nothing except race
    It's you who is obsessed with race. Not me. Even when I posted about Holyfield son turning pro. Your response to me was to bring it back to race and genetics.

I hope he does well, as his father was/is one of my favourite fighters of all time. but, if he cant excel, Pops has what, 10, 11 more kids to try.

But from what I've seen I don’t see it.

People have to realize when an athlete has kids. They are only HALF of you. If the mother is just a trophy wife then well you’re offspring is not going to be better than you. I am saying it’s not he case 100% of the time but it’s genetics.

Genetics. All too true.
    Yes you didn't say mention race. But white supremacist talk in code. They don't say Black people. They say "Chicago" "Detroit" "Inner City" they don't say white people they say "people from "Rural Areas". It's you who see everything in racial lens. Not me
    I was taking the mickey and that is from a completely different thread where you will find I moved on from joking to say that hard work and dedication are more important.

You have a one track mind, Dennis. You are easy to parody as there is nothing more to you. A parody of a racist black man. This thread is a case in point.

Expand yourself as a person and no I think white people today owe you nothing. You owe yourself.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess he isn't reading any interesting books then.
    i read the horrors of vaccination exposed and illustrated
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/15FZ...c1DgN_yi5/view
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was taking the mickey and that is from a completely different thread where you will find I moved on from joking to say that hard work and dedication are more important.
    I take jokes of white supremacists very seriously.

The Ku Klux Klan started off as a joke and a prank. A few former Confederate officers in Pulaski, TN. thought it would be a funny prank to dress up as ghosts and scare the Black people in town. *

In the 1800’s s white dude called Thomas D. Rice used to perform African American caricature in blackface.

He would perform around the country doing the Jim Crow dance. His Jim Crow character was a “joke” at first. And then states all over the country started to create Jim Crow laws.

Stephens-Davidowitz is the author the best-selling book “Everybody Lies”

That's a book which mines data from the internet. According to Stephens-Davidowitz:

“I’ve done a lot of research on racism, for example, and I was shocked by how frequently people make racist searches, particularly for*jokes mocking African Americans.”

I see through you.

ou have a one track mind, Dennis. You are easy to parody as there is nothing more to you. A parody of a racist black man. This thread is a case in point.
    I'm not the one who is claiming white people are the least intelligent race on earth. Nor do I claim white ppl are the most violent race. Nor do I claim white women have AIDS.

You're not in any moral position to accuse anyone of racism.

I dont want blk ppl to hate white ppl. I want blk ppl to stop loving them.

Expand yourself as a person and no I think white people today owe you nothing. You owe yourself.
    When in doubt and have ran out of things to say throw in the good ol strawman.

Who mentioned owing anyone anything?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Ku Klux Klan started off as a joke and a prank. A few former Confederate officers in Pulaski, TN. thought it would be a funny prank to dress up as ghosts and scare the Black people in town. *

In the 1800’s s white dude called Thomas D. Rice used to perform African American caricature in blackface.

He would perform around the country doing the Jim Crow dance. His Jim Crow character was a “joke” at first. And then states all over the country started to create Jim Crow laws.

That's a book which mines data from the internet. According to Stephens-Davidowitz:

“I’ve done a lot of research on racism, for example, and I was shocked by how frequently people make racist searches, particularly for*jokes mocking African Americans.”

I see through you.

ou have a one track mind, Dennis. You are easy to parody as there is nothing more to you. A parody of a racist black man. This thread is a case in point.
    I'm not the one who is claiming white people are the least intelligent race on earth. Nor do I claim white ppl are the most violent race. Nor do I claim white women have AIDS.

Big D you literally sound schizophrenic they usually use the cia or fbi where you insert the white man......sad. Do yourself a favor and get a hobby this shit ain’t healthy

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And who even brought race into this thread to begin with? You are a one trick pony Dennis.

You won't tell the truth about HIV infection in the white community, but you do get banned for spouting falsehoods about white people being more vulnerable to Covid because they are a weaker race or some such nonsense.

Otherwise, I have no interest in your post as you are full of hot air and nonsense. How about discussing Covid in Sweden? You have no interest in that though. I am under your skin so it is all me and race.

Race is not something that consumes me to be honest, but I will never deny reality. All one needs to do is provide counter evidence regarding data and my mind will change in an instant.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I see through you.

Big D you literally sound schizophrenic they usually use the cia or fbi where you insert the white man......sad. Do yourself a favor and get a hobby this shit ain’t healthy
    Isnt that a little insensitive to sling around coming from someone who claims to work in mental health? You'd think you people would be more cautious to hurl diagnoses about like that. You're the one now who "sounds like" something

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I see through you.

Isnt that a little insensitive to sling around coming from someone who claims to work in mental health? You'd think you people would be more cautious to hurl diagnoses about like that. You're the one now who "sounds like" something
    Brock are you sticking up for big D? Remember he pointed out that you were white

Thread Information