Thread: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

Love this thread, it tickles me How 2 relatively “new members” have hijacked it!
    And yet they’re spouting the same shit they have for years on end! Fucking boring.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The part I really have no understanding of is why race is even being brought into this topic. It is not relevant. It was an obvious straw man argument which you then accused me of using against you.
    Because if this was a thread saying Nigeria or Cameroon had the highest COVID rates then race would have been relevant.

You are projecting and lying as I do not see this from a racial angle.
    Thats because Swedes are white and you have been taught to think that being white has much of anything to do with who and what white ppl are. And so when I say that being white has relevance in their lives you’re not used to thinking about white people that way. So I get the "This is not a race issue" talk

I happen to think people of all races can get sick from a virus.
    OK.

Now maybe it will affect different races in different numbers.
    OK.

but again that is not what this thread is about.
    So why say it then ?

You are the one seeing something racial here, not me.
    That's because Sweden is a white country.

I questioned the data about Sweden because frankly they haven't locked down a country and still only a few thousand people have died. Now, do you know how many people die every day in a country?
    You questioned it because Sweden is white country. And not just any white country. If white people are Ice Hockey. Then Sweden is Wayne Gretzsky. So you're gonna be very sensitive about any data sullying the image of Sweden.

Quit with the racial bollocks on the main boards as you will be banned again.
    Name me a problem that get's better by not talking about it ? Bear in mind. You're someone who says black people are less intelligent than whites and least intelligent people on the planet and the most violent race on earth and the one with AIDS.

These are things I would not even dream about saying about white people.

But I get banned and you don't.

Maybe white supremacists expect nothing but validation, admiration and kudos bordering on sycophantic fealty from their blk charges. When they can’t get that, they get hyper-defensive based on a long-standing, deep-set fear of insurrection and retaliation.

but don't bring your agenda into unrelated threads exposing your own personal problems.
    I've no agenda. That's just your white supremacist mindset.

I joined Saddo in 2005. For the 1st ten years I stuck 100% to boxing topics.

But the very site were are on is racial. Boxing is racial. Black and non white men beating the crap outta each other for whites. That's what boxing is, in the main. Black ppl don't run the MGM grand, Barcelys Center, IBF, WBC, Showtime, DAZN, HBO, Sky Sports.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

I don't run away from it. Talking about race is uncomfortable for you. This screams at me through your posts

When you get “burnt out” on race, what you really wish is for ppl like me to stop bringing it up so whites can quietly be absolved of any responsibility for how their nation handles itself when it comes to racial issues.

if you would like a private debate, then I am all for it
    Erm. I would do. But I've got some paint that I have to watch dry.
    I hate to break it to you but it is a thread about Sweden and nobody except you is bringing up Nigeria or race.

Strawman central.

If you have something better to do then stop being a dumb boob. It is you pursuing windmills.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Love this thread, it tickles me How 2 relatively “new members” have hijacked it!
    And yet they’re spouting the same shit they have for years on end! Fucking boring.
    If you are referring to me I did not hi jack it, I started this thread.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    So there's no white boxers then? Impressive.
    Logical fallacy. For the umpteenth time
    " Boxing is racial. Black and non white men beating the crap outta each other for whites. That's what boxing is, in the main." - Denilson3.0

OK Brockton
    What it has to do with Sweden is beyond me.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why would one not tell the truth about something too, Dennis? I mean just one case in point is HIV infection rates in the US which you again brought up in a thread about Sweden.

How could I be banned for citing what is on something as anodyne as webmd for goodness sake? Truth is not bannable. I am treating no individual different based on race, but am just pointing out a statistical reality since you yourself brought it up as though it is wild extremist talk.

Black women are 4 times more likely than other racial groups to be infected with HIV. Is that a problem for you? It should be. Is it my fault this reality exists? I would prefer it not to be the case and for people to display more agency, but it is what it is. It makes you uncomfortable, not me.

Again, if you want that discussion, then how about starting your own thread instead of hijacking others? You cannot handle reality and I am sorry about how uncomfortable that is for you. Facts are not feelings for me. I have no emotional investment in it like you do. I just state what is.

https://www.webmd.com/hiv-aids/hiv-a...larming-crisis

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    If you are referring to me I did not hi jack it, I started this thread.
    Apologies Brock, Hijack is the wrong word. But obviously You’re gonna pick up on that because if memory serves me right, you teach English to foreign students don’t you?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate to break it to you but it is a thread about Sweden and nobody except you is bringing up Nigeria or race.
    Well if you're tired of black ppl like me bringing up race then there’s an easy way to solve that problem.

Do the work yourself.

If whites were willing to stand up and condemn the racism in your community then blk ppl wouldn’t have to be the ones leading the rally.

But that’s the problem: most whites do nothing in the face of racism. Most don’t speak up, don’t talk back, don’t challenge family, friends, colleagues. It's white silence and collaboration that has always made racism possible.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its like I had said, his data is always "true" but he says others' data is "illegitimate\insufficient/false". He wants to set the bar for what consitutes "sufficient" and what does "not."
    Exactly. Gandalf will google search a link and claim that's the truth.

It's the US and THEM way of thinking most white supremacists have.

Us: We are better than we are (collective self-esteem), our shortcomings are due to circumstances (attribution error), we got to help each other out (in-group favouritism, the main cause of discrimination, not any sort of out-group hatred).

Them: They are all alike (out-group homogenization), they fit stereotypes as proved by selective sampling (confirmation bias), they are worse than they are (out-group derogation), their shortcomings are because they are (ew/gasp) one of Them (attribution error).

When these lines become part of the culture they get passed down by parent and teacher, becoming part of “the way things are”.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well if you're tired of black ppl like me bringing up race then there’s an easy way to solve that problem.

Do the work yourself.

If whites were willing to stand up and condemn the racism in your community then blk ppl wouldn’t have to be the ones leading the rally.

But that’s the problem: most whites do nothing in the face of racism. Most don’t speak up, don’t talk back, don’t challenge family, friends, colleagues. It's white silence and collaboration that has always made racism possible.

There are plenty of white people who do exactly what you are asking of them. They are typically people in academia and media and the public too. However, I don't happen to think, for example, that it is anything to do with racism why black women are 4 times more likely than other groups to have been infected with HIV. I mean you brought that up as an example of me being Mr Mean.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Name me a problem that get's better by not talking about it ?

Well, this thread would get better without you two talking on and on and on and going nowhere.

Badoom - tish. That is all.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll only respond to the two main comments. The other comment was not even worthy of a response

There are plenty of white people who do exactly what you are asking of them.
    Who ?

They are typically people in academia and media and the public too.
    Who ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

Name me a problem that get's better by not talking about it ?

Well, this thread would get better without you two talking on and on and on and going nowhere.

Badoom - tish. That is all.

That is a very fair point. I said from the start 'Why bring it up or project or lie' He doesn't seem to understand. If Nigeria does a great job with Corona then full credit to them. I cannot be fairer than that.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll only respond to the two main comments. The other comment was not even worthy of a response

There are plenty of white people who do exactly what you are asking of them.
    Who ?

They are typically people in academia and media and the public too.
    Who ?

Do you think I owe you an answer to everything when it was you who took this thread off the rails? 👀

This woman is an academic doing the thing you endorse and which I find pathetic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_jhQsp4Ow0A

Then there is The Guardian you can read everyday with constant minority worship. Then you have the law to protect and nurse you too.

There are no discrimination laws where I am. You have to land on your own two feet and make your own way sometimes. You do not see X, who I have tremendous respect for whining like you do all the time. Pull yourself up. Or if as you have argued, you are doing very well, then what are you complaining about?

Canyou really post about nothing other than this stuff? Is there nothing more to you? Are you reading any interesting books these days? That's a nicer question.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

God bless you miles you still bother with that guy. This place is losing the fun that was left. We got Brock back all he wants to do is set up arguments and report posts. I guess that’s fun for some but it’s just a bummer seeing what’s happening. I still think the mods should unlock brocks account

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This woman is an academic doing the thing you endorse and which I find pathetic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_jhQsp4Ow0A
    The woman on the link isn't white. She's bi-racial. She clearly has a black mother or father.

All she's doing is calling out racism and good on her. Genocides unfold in eight stages. Stopping it at any one stage, stops the genocide from going forward.

The first people killed in any genocide are always those in the mainstream who speak up for them. Now the message of hate goes unchallenged.
    Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence. It does not matter if she persuades anyone, it does not matter if she “wins or loses the argument

What matters is that she was heard and planted that seed in people’s minds “Hey, maybe this is not right.” What grates you is black self-determination: the right of black peoples to define their truth, and to stand in that truth without apology.

And you know what is pathetic ?

In this COVID era whites who think that not being able to get their hair cut or get seeds to plant flowers in their gardens or not being able to play golf is fascism. Yes, that’s a thing.

You know who doesn’t think that way?

Black people.

We don’t typically have the privilege of thinking it’s oppression if you can’t go to the beach and exercise your way around town while drinking beer.

We complain about systematic racism.

Then there is The Guardian you can read everyday with constant minority worship.
    Women and gays are minorities. There is no minority coalition. Many Asians, Non black women and LGTB folk are just as anti black in their views as you.

Also one thing you'll notice with the guardian and their race section were they post example of white racism is that they never talk about punishment.

Yeah sure they post topics about the racial wealth gap, housing gap, police brutality.

But they don't talk about punishment. See when blk ppl fk up. It's all about punishment, laws, jail......punishment, punishment.

Then you have the law to protect and nurse you too.
    What laws do black ppl have to protect us ?

You do not see X, who I have tremendous respect for whining like you do all the time.
    You've just written a post whining. Whining about the guardian. Whining about some women on TV calling out racism.

you are doing very well, then what are you complaining about?
    And you could have said that 55 years ago. 55 years ago you had Muhammad Ali, Sammy Davis Jnr, Diana Ross, Louis Armstrong they all had money. They were all doing well (what ever that means) but we had MLK and Malcolm X and the USA was going through a civil war with the civil rights demos up and down the country.

Can you really post about nothing other than this stuff? Is there nothing more to you? Are you reading any interesting books these days? That's a nicer question.
    I've said many times. I joined Saddo in 2005. For the 1st ten years I stuck to boxing topics. Secondly there is no boxing at the mo if you haven't noticed. So other topics I'm gonna write on. Finally this coming from you who has written 50 thousand posts. I reckon since 2005 I don't think I've written more than 5 thousand posts max.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 05-23-2020 at 03:20 PM.

Thread Information